VEGAS TALE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I had a business trip/conference with some co-workers in Las Vegas at the end of the summer. Never being in Las Vegas before, I took my wife with me, she wouldn’t let me go alone. A few of the guys I went with went solo which was no big deal. It was fun going out with them watching them try and hook up, some successful and some not so much. One guy, a handsome black guy, was doing alright. He was dancing with the girls having some fun, brought one back to the table for a *******. The wife and I said wow, that was easy for him. So as the night went on my wife and I said our good nights and left. The next morning we got up for breakfast and as we were leaving our hotel room our black friend was leaving his – with a woman and a man!!! He looked at me and told me he would tell me later. So that night at our business dinner he said the girl he was talking to left him to be with her friends and so he left and was getting ready to head up to his room. That was when this couple approached him and asked him if he wanted to fulfill a fantasy of theirs and he said why not. He took them to his room, and you can imagine the rest. He said the other guy just sat in chair and watched, jerked off and that she was totally putting on a show. He also said it wasn’t really awkward until the morning. He thought they would leave but they spent the night! He said it was one of the most embarrassing moments of his life seeing my wife and I walk out the same time he did with them to go to breakfast. They were an nice looking couple, mid to late thirties. She was attractive enough , that's for sure. I told him that stuff probably only happens in Vegas and to enjoy it. Vegas Baby, Vegas!

Back