VEGAS RODEO

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I went to Vegas with a couple of girlfriends, leaving my husband at home. I knew from the time I arrived that I was going to find a hot, black guy and get laid. I'd been planning it for months. The first night I met a big stud at our hotel and he came over to the hotel room with me. My girlfriends and I all had separate rooms because we were all on the prowl.

It didn't take long to get things going. He pushed me onto the bed and pulled off my panties and undies and went down on me which I loved. It didn't take me long to orgasm like that. He stood and moved his shirt and pants. He had a huge bulge in his boxers and I couldn't wait for my first taste of black cock. I pulled them down and his big dick bobbed there in front of me. I began to suck him and play with his huge balls. He was rock hard and ready to go. We had sex in the missionary position with me being on a slight angle on the bed and my head slightly off the bed, which felt unusual but really great, I then moved into the middle of the bed and we did the position of my legs by his head, and my back slightly arched which felt amazing as having him so deep and with his enormous size I orgasmed quite quickly and felt my body shake like never before. Sex was never like this with my husband! After three or four shattering orgasms, he finally came as well which was a good thing since I was played out.

We lay around and had a ******* for a bit, then I told him I wanted to do it again. He shook his big cock and said, "come and get it baby." This time I straddled him and took him deep inside cowgirl style. It felt amazing. We fucked a few times that night before he left. I wondered what my husband would think seeing his pretty little wife getting it so good from a big, black stud.

641_1000.jpg

I went to Vegas with a couple of girlfriends, leaving my husband at home. I knew from the time I arrived that I was going to find a hot, black guy and get laid. I'd been planning it for months. The first night I met a big stud at our hotel and he came over to the hotel room with me. My girlfriends and I all had separate rooms because we were all on the prowl.

It didn't take long to get things going. He pushed me onto the bed and pulled off my panties and undies and went down on me which I loved. It didn't take me long to orgasm like that. He stood and moved his shirt and pants. He had a huge bulge in his boxers and I couldn't wait for my first taste of black cock. I pulled them down and his big dick bobbed there in front of me. I began to suck him and play with his huge balls. He was rock hard and ready to go. We had sex in the missionary position with me being on a slight angle on the bed and my head slightly off the bed, which felt unusual but really great, I then moved into the middle of the bed and we did the position of my legs by his head, and my back slightly arched which felt amazing as having him so deep and with his enormous size I orgasmed quite quickly and felt my body shake like never before. Sex was never like this with my husband! After three or four shattering orgasms, he finally came as well which was a good thing since I was played out.

We lay around and had a ******* for a bit, then I told him I wanted to do it again. He shook his big cock and said, "come and get it baby." This time I straddled him and took him deep inside cowgirl style. It felt amazing. We fucked a few times that night before he left. I wondered what my husband would think seeing his pretty little wife getting it so good from a big, black stud.

View attachment 3482845
He may be like me love to watch wife get pleased

Back