Vegas Bbc bars and clubs

Bars and restaurants are open, pools are back open and capacity is at 50%! So a lot, clubs are weird, no strip clubs, and still no dancing 🤦🏾‍♂️

Can you explain how 40% of the population now has herpes virus #2 ,because that's a fact. And super gonorrhea is becoming a problem too. Don't you think it might have something to do with the sex clubs and quick sex parties? And the fact that millions of women are giving blowjobs WITHIN no more than a couple hours of meeting guys they don't know especially in sex clubs and quick sex parties and never using condoms and that's how std's are much more frequently and easier transmitted. Or are you going to dispute the proven scientific and medical facts? 🤔

Well, seeing how i believe that most government agencies are inefficient and most have accuracy ratings of less than 25% of what statistics they post, Not to concerned with the horrible failed track record of the cdc and other government agencies. People need to wake up to the fact that most government agencies are EXTREMELY INEFFICIENT!! I go with the more higher efficient independent health research firms and there more accurate and reliable statistical analysis conclusions, and most of them have said recently the hsv2 infection rates are at least 40% of the population, especially for young women. So.......... 🤔🙄

I love how you disparaged others for not believing your “facts”, then when confronted with actual statistical data, you disparage the source of the stats. Please feel free to cite your source that says that 40% of the population has HSV2. My guess will be that you will just insult somebody instead.

Well, seeing how i believe that most government agencies are inefficient and most have accuracy ratings of less than 25% of what statistics they post, Not to concerned with the horrible failed track record of the cdc and other government agencies. People need to wake up to the fact that most government agencies are EXTREMELY INEFFICIENT!! I go with the more higher efficient independent health research firms and there more accurate and reliable statistical analysis conclusions, and most of them have said recently the hsv2 infection rates are at least 40% of the population, especially for young women. So.......... 🤔🙄
I dont believe this belongs on this thread.

Fear, ignorance, misdirection, and disgusting health behaviors ruin the fun of sexual exploration.

Las Vegas is just now opening back up and people are ready to fulfill their sexual desires again. Do no spread lies and fear.

It's not cool.

Plus you should always have yourself checked, and if afraid to ask sexual partners about their health record you should use condoms or not fuck random strangers.

I love how you disparaged others for not believing your “facts”, then when confronted with actual statistical data, you disparage the source of the stats. Please feel free to cite your source that says that 40% of the population has HSV2. My guess will be that you will just insult somebody instead.
https://www.who.int/news/item/28-10...are-infected-with-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1 . Here you go!!! Something even better to prove you wrong!!! You better believe from just cited this 2015 report , that the U.S. hsv2 rates are at least 33-40% of women between ages 18-45 in year 2020. Because like I said that is what the Independent U.S. health research statistical data study firms say is more accurately among the demographic of Women in the U.S. between 18-45. The hsv2 rates globally are at least 20% across the board average for every demographic, but the incident cases of hsv2 rates in the U.S. for the 18-45 women demographic is considerably more than 20% .

https://www.who.int/news/item/28-10...are-infected-with-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1 . Here you go!!! Something even better to prove you wrong!!! You better believe from just cited this 2015 report , that the U.S. hsv2 rates are at least 33-40% of women between ages 18-45 in year 2020. Because like I said that is what the Independent U.S. health research statistical data study firms say is more accurately among the demographic of Women in the U.S. between 18-45. The hsv2 rates globally are at least 20% across the board average for every demographic, but the incident cases of hsv2 rates in the U.S. for the 18-45 women demographic is considerably more than 20% .
What's your point bro?

Did someone burn you? Did you not do your homework and Raw Dog the wrong bitch?

Be a man, go to the doctor and take care of it. This isn't the place for these statistics.

What's your point bro?

Did someone burn you? Did you not do your homework and Raw Dog the wrong bitch?

Be a man, go to the doctor and take care of it. This isn't the place for these statistics.
Your ASSUMPTIONS that someone burned me is based on your own flawed reasoning and flawed logic!!! Almost all of the time when those who make assumptions typically make incorrect conclusions and suspicions because they use inherently flawed reasoning.

And sorry BRO", there's always a place for statistics, especially when more than 3/4 of the users and participants on this site use statistics of all sorts as reference for over 3/4 of the threads on this site. So my points are 100% valid and relevant, and your flawed reasoning and flawed logic is mute at best!!!

🤘

Your ASSUMPTIONS that someone burned me is based on your own flawed reasoning and flawed logic!!! Almost all of the time when those who make assumptions typically make incorrect conclusions and suspicions because they use inherently flawed reasoning.

And sorry BRO", there's always a place for statistics, especially when more than 3/4 of the users and participants on this site use statistics of all sorts as reference for over 3/4 of the threads on this site. So my points are 100% valid and relevant, and your flawed reasoning and flawed logic is mute at best!!!

🤘
Sooooo no one if fucking you?

Again stop trying to scare new couples. Because no one wants to fuck you.

Beat it.

Sooooo no one if fucking you?

Again stop trying to scare new couples. Because no one wants to fuck you.

Beat it.
Well, I guess you just can't accept that I proved you wrong in every conceivable way about 10 minutes ago. So that is why you reacted this way!!! Hmmm, brains over your arrogance and your unsubstantiated opinions and assumptions again.

WINNINGGGGGG!!!!!!!

🔄💱🤓 I guess my 3 PhD's and 2 post doctorates paid off for something!!!

Well, I guess you just can't accept that I proved you wrong in every conceivable way about 10 minutes ago. So that is why you reacted this way!!! Hmmm, brains over your arrogance and your unsubstantiated opinions and assumptions again.

WINNINGGGGGG!!!!!!!

🔄💱🤓 I guess my 3 PhD's and 2 post doctorates paid off for something!!!
You won nothing. But as long it makes you feel better about yourself enough to stop sharing... fine you won.

And your big brain doesn't make you any less lame for posting it. And claim of multiple degrees doesn't make you any less dumb. If you are that smart, I would have hoped you would have been smart enough to find something better to do with your time and/or something nicer, more interesting or..... oh I dont know, possibly sexy to post rather than those disgusting stats.

All you do is bounce from topic to topic starting *******.

I'm not interested.

Back