Vegas Bbc bars and clubs

https://www.who.int/news/item/28-10...are-infected-with-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1 . Here you go!!! Something even better to prove you wrong!!! You better believe from just cited this 2015 report , that the U.S. hsv2 rates are at least 33-40% of women between ages 18-45 in year 2020. Because like I said that is what the Independent U.S. health research statistical data study firms say is more accurately among the demographic of Women in the U.S. between 18-45. The hsv2 rates globally are at least 20% across the board average for every demographic, but the incident cases of hsv2 rates in the U.S. for the 18-45 women demographic is considerably more than 20% .
You cited a 2015 report for the numbers of women who have Hsv2 in year 2020? Also I don’t see anywhere in that report that says 33-40% of women in America have hsv2...am I just missing it? virtually all those stats are for Hsv1. I don’t even see a stat that specifically mentions cases of Hsv2 in the U.S. I guess for now, your source will remain like your account here at B2W.....unverified.

Last edited:
BBC and relaxation are always a great way to start and end the weekend in Vegas.

Experienced playful Dom bull with talented hands and tongue, 33, 6'2", and 8" strong multicumming cock, athletic build.
Unprofessional bbc masseur, have had some great experiences pre and post pandemic. 100% Clean and tested. True Vegas Local.

Offering full body deep tissue, yoni (clitoral stimulation), mammory, erotic massage; 200$ per hour! I do provide scented oils for aroma therepy. No, I do not provide a table; massage takes place on bed in your hotel room. Due to covid and my own personal protection, I charge an Extra 100$ if you want me to cum in her bareback.

Experienced with unaware, unsuspecting, and timid wives. Massage starts gentle to get her relaxed and comfortable to my touch and once she is warmed up I start to test how far she will let me go. Playful and understanding of boundaries, so if she chickens out or I notice she is uncomfortable you still pay; no hard feelings. If ****** dominance is wanted you must state so.

Please be serious with travel plans or be able to host if local. To protect professional and vanilla life I dont send face pics, sorry in advance. Not interested in fake pic trading or fantasy chats guys.

Very real, sense of humor, can carry a normal convo, laid back and garuntee a quality massage, BBC and new friend if it goes that far. ;)

Bi cpl/cuck, ugly wife, BBW and FTM friendly.

KIK: MonsterDali

I'd love to know of places that aren't swing clubs but rather regular clubs or dive bars that I would be likely to bump into BBCs I might want to flirt with.

Last edited:
THey have web pages even. Wife couldn't make up her mind on one,left it up to me, so i rented two to come to our hotel room at the same time. They fucked her for four hours
your going to have to inbox me details please lol. i wanna surprise mine with something like that

If "THIS" site was any good, we wouldn't be at a loss for FINDING good BBC!
Try verifying yourselves. Many of the men on here won't waste any time communicating with unverified couples or singles. It'll increase your chances of finding the right partners. Just search for verification on this site for instructions on how to do so.

Just heard last hour from the owner of a local well known club that the licenses for sex clubs in vegas were all revoked, and they (along with the others) will not v2e reopening post covid. Honestly SUPER bummed out.... They have been a part of the Vegas culture and experience for years. Dont know how this will impact the private clubs/parties that operate off premise locations or in homes.
What sex Clubs are open there , will be vacaton their in couples weeks .

My wife and I will be there in February staying at Aria. We are looking for her first bbc when we are there. Where do you recommend to go? I heard Eye Candy at the Mirage and swing clubs? Where is a place we can have a black man pick her up in a bar while having some drinks?
I misread the title of this and thought it said Vegans not Vegas.

Back