Vegas Bbc bars and clubs

Unfortunately, no one knows. It's hard to say what our New Normal lives will look like. Adult businesses like swing clubs have had no income for months now, and it's not close to over. In the meantime clubs have expenses. It's hard to know who will survive. Even if they do survive it's likely the crowd will change.

I'm kind of surprised at the suggestion of the Palms. I've never heard that about the Palms, but Vegas is ever changing. The Palms has been closed since March. Whatever it was it's likely it will be different.

Elizabeth it's too bad you weren't here a few years ago. We use to have web girl parties about once a month with about a dozen couples and a dozen single black men. We would start the party with a live orgy cam show. Unfortunately those days are over. Gangbangs are really hard to make happen unless you know the guys. One out of 10 guys actually show up.

Once this is over we are all going to have to rebuild our sex lives!

Unfortunately, no one knows. It's hard to say what our New Normal lives will look like. Adult businesses like swing clubs have had no income for months now, and it's not close to over. In the meantime clubs have expenses. It's hard to know who will survive. Even if they do survive it's likely the crowd will change.

I'm kind of surprised at the suggestion of the Palms. I've never heard that about the Palms, but Vegas is ever changing. The Palms has been closed since March. Whatever it was it's likely it will be different.

Elizabeth it's too bad you weren't here a few years ago. We use to have web girl parties about once a month with about a dozen couples and a dozen single black men. We would start the party with a live orgy cam show. Unfortunately those days are over. Gangbangs are really hard to make happen unless you know the guys. One out of 10 guys actually show up.

You can say that again...........Once this is over we can go back to wife sharing, and other assorted lifestyle kinks

Just heard last hour from the owner of a local well known club that the licenses for sex clubs in vegas were all revoked, and they (along with the others) will not v2e reopening post covid. Honestly SUPER bummed out.... They have been a part of the Vegas culture and experience for years. Dont know how this will impact the private clubs/parties that operate off premise locations or in homes.

Really well said, fucking depressing as Hell and horrible to come to that realization but it was spot on...2020 sucks

Just heard last hour from the owner of a local well known club that the licenses for sex clubs in vegas were all revoked, and they (along with the others) will not v2e reopening post covid. Honestly SUPER bummed out.... They have been a part of the Vegas culture and experience for years. Dont know how this will impact the private clubs/parties that operate off premise locations or in homes.
Please, let us know if and when this news gets confirmed, please.

Back