Various Short Stories

DeeAnnaMontana

Female
Gold Member
From
MT, US
Things I've started but have yet to finish...
So there we were finishing up breakfast this morning and my wife gets a text from her black boyfriend, telling her he is in our area and is going to drop by. she starts getting a little nervous, because this is the first time we've seen him since she told me about the other night in our basement. On the other hand, I am all excited because, I like the guy; and I hope he comes in and fucks my wife in front of me. Because - NEWSFLASH - I like to watch my wife get fucked! She is sexy as she could be, and loves sex. You'll never hear anyone tell you that they banged my wife and she just laid there...most men say things like, "Damn, I thought she was going to wear the skin off my dick!" She's wild - if you've read much here, you know this, man!

Deke shows up and she meets him at the door and kisses him. Not a peck on the cheek, but an honest to goodness dick stiffening welcome kiss. She asks him if he wants some breakfast, but he tells her he's not hungry, he just wants to work a new routine into his morning workout. Dee tells him she's happy to be part of his schedule and "How can I serve you this morning my sexy black master." He looked at her sort of funny, but I knew where she was coming from. She's been reading a lot of stories about white wives who serve black cock and seeing the comments and pictures on Fap; and I noticed that she has joined every club that has anything to do with her new black cock obsession. She even joined the White Slut Training Academy! I thought she founded that thing - she should definately be an instructor there! Anyway...within a couple of minutes he had her out of her bathrobe. (Black half-bra, Garters and Heels under your bathrobe; really honey? I told you she could be a slut instructor!) He sits her down on a chair next to where I am sitting and tells her to get his cock out. She's quick to do that, and she starts licking and kissing it. This is the first time I've really looked at it, and dude has a seriously thick and long uncircumcised dick! I think Dee said it was nine inches. If you have never been this close to watching your wife when she's sucking another man's cock, you should try it at least once.

Once he was good and hard, he had her stand up and bent her over the counter. He started probing her ass with his thick black fingers. He started laughing, "I think your wife likes my black cock in her ass, Tom, look - she got all lubed up for me" He pulled his finger out, and sure enough it was covered with lubricant; which he proceeded to wipe on his cock then placed the head against her ass and started pushing it in. "Oh yes, honey, give me that black cock!", my wife panted. "Ever watch a black man fuck your wife in the ass, Tom?" I shook my head, "no, not this close." My wife started up again, "please, baby, I love the feeling of your black cock stretching me." He looked at me again, "Your wife loves this! Look at her pushing back to get more of it inside of her." I looked at her and asked her how she liked it, and she told me, in no uncertain terms, how good it felt, and how much she wanted him to fuck her and cum in her ass. It just got vulgar, and she gripped the counter as he worked his dick into her until he only had about 2 inches to go. Now you have all seen our avatar picture. Just imagine this guys big black cock in there. It was a sight! Deke started fucking her slowly, and she was asking me how I liked watching him take her ass, and begging him to fuck her. I just watched my wife's body convulsing and trembling for the excitement, and watched that big black cock going in and out. Looked like it would be painful to me, but Dee wasn't complaining. He reached around and played with her pussy until she came, then turned her around, until my wife and I were face to face. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands, and she kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I kept squeezing and pinching her nipples as Deke continued. She was telling me how good it felt, how she loved his cock. I reached up and jammed two fingers into her pussy and she came almost immediately. Deke was banging her hard and fast now; then he pulled out and came around to the side, and shoved the head of his dick in her mouth as he started to cum. She pumped his cock and massaged his balls while she sucked. She either swallowed alot, or had been keeping him drained, but she didn't lose much out of her mouth. Dee went and got cleaned up, and I had a cup of coffee with Deke until she came back with a warm rag and cleaned him up. Of course, she couldn't keep her mouth off of him and would wipe a little, suck a little, kiss it, squeeze it, massage his balls, stroke his dick. It was getting hard again when he said he'd better get going and got dressed and left. Not our normal breakfast routine, but it was a nice change of pace! :)

Now I have a black boyfriend that my husband gets along great with, and he spent the weekend plowing my married white pussy until it was raw, then I sucked his black dick until he told me he had to get inside of me. He made me lube up his cock with KY jelly and laid me on my back. Wait - let me back up. My husband was asleep by now, and our bedroom is on the third floor. You can hear people coming down the stairs, so when my black lover got me downstairs, he started talking to me. "Dee, I know you have been enjoying this seduction, and I have, too. You're a sexy woman with a great attitude, and I really like you." He was holding me close and kissing me; brushing my hair back and running his hands over my body. He held me by the shoulders and started talking, again. "You made that big deal about only giving your ass to special people at special times, when you choose to do it; but right now I am going to stuff my nine inch black dick in your ass, and you aren't going to do anything but tell me how much you love my black cock." It was a bit of a shock, but I was so turned on I couldn't hardly stand. I was trembling when He took my hand and placed it on his cock. "Get it lubed up - it won't hurt as bad that way." I got him good and lubed up and my mind was racing. I couldn't even imagine how it was going to feel to have this black snake in my ass. I lubed his cock and balls. I looked up into his eyes and he told me to lay across the ottoman. He got beside me and began kissing me...he gathered up some lubricant with his fingers and reached between my legs.I felt his fingers pressing against my sphincter, then he pushed one into me. He worked the lubrication in and started stretching me a little. He pulled the finger out and worked his thumb in. He was talking while he was doing it. Actually more of a whisper - a seduction. "You're a nasty little slut wife, Dee. You've been having your fun and playing games with the college boys, but I'm going to make you my black cock whore." With that, he jamed his thumb all the way up into me. It hurt bad and I nearly screamed. "Beg for me to fuck you in the ass." He gripped my hair tightly and began stirring his thumb deep around. "Please..." I whispered. He pulled my hair - hard, "Please fuck me in the ass!" I blurted out. "You know I will, you white slut. He spun me around, and lifted my legs up, hooked them in his arms and placed his cock against my opening. He thrust into me and as soon as he did he stuffed that thumb he'd had in my ass into my mouth. "suck it clean, bitch, and I expect to hear a running dialogue coming out of your mouth telling me how much you love this black cock and confessing your role as a married white slut wife." With that he grabbed me by the shoulders and started fucking me. I bit into his arm as he was working it in and he jammed his thick black cock all the way into me. I was whimpering and crying and telling him how i loved his black cock. I don't remember it all, but he recorded it on his cell phone. He came in my ass and told me to go get cleaned up. As I sat on the toilet, crying, he came in an made me lick his cock clean. He jumped in the shower and I got in the bathtub on the other side of the room, my head reeling from what just happened. As I sat soaking, I realized how turned on I was by the whole scene. It was a little crazy, but I loved it!

My Black Lover is GREAT! I met when he caught me and a young, black college stud who I was giving a blow job to in a janitor's closet. He joined in and took me from behind with his thick, uncircumcised black dick. In his office a couple of days later my black lover showed me his oral skills. Next day we went for a drive and I showed him MY oral skills! Before my husband came back from his business trip out of town, he took me to a hotel room...My favorite part was when he laid me on my back, got between my legs and leaned down to give me one of the best kisses I've ever had. There I was with my legs spread and partially wrapped around this strong black man, arms around his neck - with one hand on his head. His cologne added to the intoxicating atmosphere as I felt his huge, strong body touched mine...his chest against my breasts...his cock hard and throbbing on my stomach...his lips meeting mine and capturing my mouth as I moaned with passion. I screamed when he entered me. Not so much from the size, which I am getting used to; but the release of finally looking into his eyes while this sexy black stud enters my tight white pussy and tells me how good it feels; then seeing the look of satisfaction on his face as I cum(Twice!); finally, me getting to look into his eyes, and see the contortions of his face as he slams his black cock in me for one last, deep thrust, and holds it there while his orgasm peaks. ~Tom's Wife~

When I got in the car with Deke that night, he told me to take off my panties. I hesitated for a moment, and he stopped the car - not yet out of the driveway - and came over and opened my door. He took my hand and told me to get out of the car. We stood face to face and he said, "I'm not sure what you didn't understand, but let me help you." He unzipped my dress and helped me take it off; then my bra, then my panties. He threw my clothes on the floor in the back seat and told me to get back in the car. That man is always finding new ways to get me wet! We drove down to a section downtown, near where we first met. He talked to me just like it was normal for me to be completely naked (except for my heels!) riding in his car. He stopped at a public gym where he goes to play basketball, and there were three guys who came toward the car when they saw it. I started feeling a little self-conscious as they got close. I've been naked in front of people a lot, but these guys were all looking athletic and fit, and I am 48 years old; after all, and my body is not what it used to be. Deke told me to get in the back seat. I started to open the door, but he told me to crawl over the console, so we wouldn't get a nude in public ticket! The door opened, and one of the men said, "Hey, Deke, we can get another ride home if you are busy - we dont' want to interrupt, brother." Deke laughed and assured them they weren't interrupting. "This is my bitch, Dee." They all smiled and greeted me, and one said, "damn, I'm getting in the back!" He moved in beside me and put his hand on my leg, and looked me in the eye. "We heard all about you, Dee, got a bad case of Jungle Fever...well get your hands on dis'" He pulled the leg of his shorts up and pulled out his cock. I took it in my hands. It wasn't real thick, but it was long! He played with my breasts as I squeezed his cock and balls. I mentioned something about the guys being sweaty from playing basketball, and found out that they were actually volleyball players in a three on three league. "We do everything together" the one in the front said. "Put that bitch in the middle" the other guy in the back said, and they did. Soon I had black hands all over my body - two sets on the upper half, and one set massaging my legs. Soon I had a Black cock in each hand and they were kissing me from both sides and I felt fingers probing my pussy. Damn it felt good, Jennifer! I'd never had this many men concentrating on me, and I was loving it!, and these guys were good with their hands! They were running their hands through my hair, caressing my shoulders, massaging my breasts, running their palms over my stomach, fingering my pussy, rubbing my legs and feet, kissing my lips, telling me how sexy I was, admiring my wedding ring(!) and telling me what they liked. "Stroke that long Black Cock you slut - I love it when married bitches can't keep their hands off my Black Cock." Those Black dicks felt great in my hands - hot, hard and throbbing! I was melting. Caught Deke's eye in the rear view mirror, and he just smiled. "Maybe we should call your husband, so he can hear what has become of his wife." About that time, the first guy pulled me up on his lap and sucked my breasts as he lowered me down on his Cock. When he started fucking me I kept hitting my head on the roof of the car, so I ended up having to sort of drape myself over his shoulder while he bounced me up and down on his cock. I came pretty quickly from the excitement of it all! After several minutes I was pulled onto the other man's lap, and he did the same thing. His cock was thicker, and he was a little more vigorous, and I had another orgasm! I really felt naughty! They turned me around and put my upper body through the middle console, until I was able to suck the passengers' cock. It was smaller than the others - but that's a relative thing - he still had a big cock! The brother with the long cock got behind me and took me from behind rather hard. The passenger got all excited and took two handfuls of my hair and face-fucked me with his Black Dick. The guy fucking me came, and his friend pulled me over so he could, "get mine" Once we got readjusted, he banged me hard while the guy in the front resumed feeding me his cock. I came once again just before the second guy filled my pussy with his Black seed. The passenger came in my mouth before I had fully recovered from my orgasm, so I was trying to catch my breath through my nose and swallow his load at the same time. We drove around a little bit before we dropped the guys off, and I cleaned all of their cocks before we did. After they used my panties to wipe them off, of course! Deke came up with the idea of how to approach Tom when I came in...kissing him, then telling him to eat my pussy. He did it all without hesitation, which turned me on to no end - and I nearly begged Deke to take my ass. While Tom was eating me I told him all about the three guys that just did me, and he just kept smiling and licking. What a great husband! ~Dee~

On Christmas eve my black boyfriend brought me to his apartment, and after some conversation took off my shorts in front of his friends, and told me to walk around his apartment bottomless. I looked surprised, and he said, "You know what you're here for, bitch, your husband wants to see you suck some black dick! Don't disappoint him. While his friends came in and out. I served drinks and gave kisses to the black men who stood under the mistletoe...my boyfriend made me suck him while his friends watched...My boyfriend and two of his friends stretched my married pussy before the night was overwith. Not at the same time, they each had me by themselves, and each one of them fucked me for over an hour! Making me their slut while the others in the room watched and commented. I felt so sexy with my ass on display for everyone to see and my mouth full of black dick! My husband watched and jacked his penis! It was a GOOD Christmas eve!

Love your big, delicious Black Cock! Walk on over to me baby come and hold me tight, Push me up against the wall make me shiver in delight..Feel your breath hot on my neck as your hand runs up my thigh, ..Feel my nipples getting oh so hard as you whisper in my ear, Feel my pussy getting oh so wet as you tell me what I like to hear..Rip our clothes off body to body, against each other so tight..Pick me up throw me on the bed rock me all thru the night..Kiss you deep run my tongue all across your lips..Feel the heat from my pussy as I grind against you with my hips..Run your tongue across my nipples begin to suck and bite.. Hear me moan your name out loud baby take me thru the night..Move on down with your tongue as I place my legs over your back..Grab my hips taste my sweetness running from my pussy to my crack..Drive me crazy let me come all over your tongue and lips..Grab your head with both my hands begin to roll my hips.. Arch my back as you pull me closer baby you know what I desire.. I moan your name as I begin to come you always set me on fire..Coming on up I tell you baby that I want you inside of me too.. I want to you to feel my so wet pussy wrap around every inch of you..Wrap my legs around you tight grab your ass as you slide into me..Feels so hot with you inside like it was always meant to be..Kiss me deep with every thrust feel my hot desire..Dig my nails into your back as you set my body on fire..Feel my wet pussy wrap feel your sweat drip down upon me...Look deep down within my eyes much heat and passion you'll see..Slam me hard baby make me moan make me call out your name..You always make me feel so damn good I want to make you feel the same...Bite your shoulder oh so hard as with you I'm ready to come. Feel my liquid passion all over ~ Married White Slut ~

It was about 1am Sunday morning when the black woman approached my husband at the club and asked him if he could give her a ride home. At that point he had spent a couple of hours watching the "society men" dance with me...make out with me...grope me...put my hand on their cocks...and tell him what a fine ass white woman I was. A couple of them had fingered me to orgasm while I danced with them, and about an hour ago one had taken my panties off. Well, he had lifted my dress until everything below my belly button was exposed to the entire bar, then turned and handed them to my husband, saying; "she won't be needing these anymore." He looked at them and said, "I know, why don't you keep them as a momento of the night you took my wife's pussy?" They all laughed and agreed and he stuck the panties in his jacket pocket.
So, back to my husband and the black woman. He agreed to take her home and turned to tell me that he would be right back, but all he saw was me walking away with two black studs, and one of them had his hand up under my dress, caressing my naked butt. It felt SO good! Those men teased me mercilessly until last call, then we all sat down to finish our drinks and I started gathering my stuff and waiting for my hubby to call and trying to decide where I was going to have these studs take me so I could get what I had been waiting for all night! Suddenly a man's voice came over the sound system. "Doors are locked! Undress those bitches, and let's party!" I looked around and noticed that there were four other white women, two hispanic, on oriental woman and a black woman.
The three men moved close to me and said, "We've been waiting all night for this, Dee! They kissed me from all sides and their hands were all over me and within probably less than a minute I was standing there naked in the middle of them. They sat me down on the bar stool, and just as quickly as they had surrounded me they all went back to their stools and the bartender brought us drinks. She was naked now, too, and only had on her apron. Sexy woman, I might add! My husband was suddenly there and seeing me naked there he said, "What's goin' on honey?" The largest of the men said, "TOM! We're doing an experiment here!" With that he pulled down his pants and flopped out his 9+ inch cock and laid it across the top of my thigh. "We're gonna' see how much black cock your fine ass wife can take, you okay with that?!" His sudden agressiveness, and his cock laying across my thigh, and the feeling of his balls; and looking down and licking my lips as I stared at the drop that was about to fall from the tip of his thick cock... I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock and felt that it was getting harder... I looked at my husband, "I think I can take it baby..." and looked up at my black stud, "Please fuck me daddy!" And I spread my legs as he stepped in between; and his two friends came in behind me. Then I realized that these bar stools are the perfect height for this. I was feeling dizzy when the head of his cock touched my pussy lips; then he leaned forward and pressed the head of his cock into my vagina!

T-T-T-That's All Folks!
Cheers!
DeeAnna
PB.png

Gisel is my cousins wife. She's 31 mexican doesn't know any English she's an elementary school teacher lives in juarez and only has been with 1 man in her life. She's 5ft 5in tall, juicy tits plump ass sexy face and great brown tan skin. Every time I see her I struggle not to get hard, ever since I saw her ive wanted to fuck her.
1 day I went by myself to juarez because I was going to play with my cousin in the Sunday soccer league. I showed up at his house expecting to see him there so we can go to the game. His car wasn't there but his front gate was open. I texted him where he was at before I decided to knock on the door. Luckily I didn't and realized the door was barely open. I went inside and just before I opened my mouth to say I was here my cousin texted back saying he wasn't going to be able to make it. He was stuck at work and wasn't going to be home until late at night. When I finished reading his text I heard moans coming from the bedroom. I had to look because the only other person it could of been is gisel his wife. I started getting hard thinking that maybe she was cheating on him and I immediately thought I could take some pictures and video of her fucking someone else and blackmail her into becoming my personal fuck hole. I texted my cousin ok then ill just go to my uncles house and spend the night there. I switched my cellphone into silent mode and made my way to the bedroom. Lucky for me the door was cracked open and as I made my way up the stairs I can make out that she was on all 4s, my heartbeat was getting more and more intense.
I had to get my ******* together so I could record her. I finally get to the door and behold she is on all 4s with a pretty big black dildo going in and out of her mexican married pussy. She was moaning groaning like she was struggling to take the didlo into her pussy. I wanted so bad to take my cock out and jerk to her right then and there but I got my phone out and started to take pictures and video of my cousin's wife in the lustful position. I grew bolder and managed to sneak into the room and get so close to her pussy and asshole I could hear and smell her juices. I took some close up pictures and video of her fucking herself, I didn't push my lick any further i backed away and put the door as it was. I went downstairs still hearing her moans and groans, I took of my shorts and boxers and started jerking off to the noise and pictures I took right there on the stairs. It wasn't enough so what I decided to do was test the waters. I had her number so I texted her asking if my cousin was home because we had a game today. I was surprised she answered pretty quick, basically saying no he's not he's at work and that the game was at 6. So I said "oh ok I just crossed the bridge and I'm on my way to your house". She replied with "yeah ok ill be here so just let me know when you are outside ". All the while I'm texting her she's not stopping fucking her dildo. In fact her moans and groans were getting louder. She started yelling in Spanish " SI NEGRO ASI COGEME! SOY UNA CASADA PUTA DEJANDO UN NEGRO EXTRAÑO COGERME!!! TU VERGA ES TAN GRANDE MAS GRANDE QUE MI ESPOSO SI USAME USAME SOY TU PUTA AY SIIIII!!! I'm still rock gard hearing all this and the lust won me over and I did something super stupid or so I thought. I texted her again but not saying nothing, I made my way up the stairs again right in front of her bedroom door she was spread eagle looking up at the ceiling before I sent what I was going to send i took some more pictures and video you know for the collection (spank bank). I positioned myself so I can see her exact reaction, I sent her 2 pictures of her on all 4s taking that BBC dildo into her married brown pussy. She was getting close to cumming before i texted her sins to her lol. I heard her phone ring my text obviously, she saw it and she gasped yelled squirmed looked at the door and saw me my cock was out with my phone pointed at her the dildo still deep in her cunt her toes curled and legs still open and in the air. She moaned and cried out saying "noooooooo ayyyyyyy no!!!!" While she started to cum super hard and squirt ! She was shaking she couldn't keep her sight on me and started to look up at the ceiling with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I decided to go inside she was still squirming I saw this as my opportunity to touch her as much as I could. I held her legs open while I touched her pussy clit asshole tits thighs I just went to town and groped her all over. At some point I started to talk to her as I held both her legs open and grinded my cock on the dildo (still pretty deep in her pussy) pussy and asshole thrusting and at times pushing her dildo in her pussy. I would say " I knew you were a whore Gisel, I've always wanted to see you like this you fucking slut!" Yea keep cumming on that black cock you married mexican whore! All this just made her have continuous multiple orgasms one after another after another. "So this is what you are and want huh a whore for black cock." I want you to say it say your a whore for black cock! At this point shes drooling has chills all over her body and still shaking. She finally admits it and says," AY SI SOY CASADA PERO SOY UNA PUTA PARA VERGA NEGRA!!! QUIERO VERGA SOY PUTA!!! I moved up to her face and put my cock to her mouth and without hesitation she started sucking me off and I grabbed her tits and head and stared pumping into her mouth. "Yea bitch thats it you're just a piece of meat to be used and abused you fucking whore! Thats right you married mexican slut eat my cock!!" I ended up busting inside her mouth but I cam so much I also cam on her sexy fucking face. Which in turn made her cum again. She finished off swallowing every drop of my cum and settled down a bit. She was quite with shame all over her face, she knew this wasn't over and that ******* was about to go off the rails.
She finally said, please don't tell anyone what happened. I said which part? You having a pretty big black dildo? That you said that this is your fuck fantasy your fetish? That you admitted it that you didn't stop fucking yourself even I sent you pictures that are unmistakably you? That you didn't stop fucking yourself even though you saw me with my rock hard cock out jerking off to you fucking yourself? As I told her this she would bite her lip and I noticed she was getting wet again and touching herself. She didn't say anything so I reached out to her head, i grabbed her hair and pulled and jerked her head up towards me as she let out a moan and groan. I told her your now my personal whore a fuck toy, from now on everytime I text or call her she has to respond and do what I say if she doesn't want me to expose her to the world and especially her husband. She asked what do you mean what are you going have me do? I simply said you'll find out but for now we still have a lot of time to have some fun before my cousin gets home. I pushed her down opened her legs and slide my cock straight into her married mexican pussy.
I fucked her so hard long deep strokes rough pumping just unloading my full perverted lust onto my cousins wife. "OH YEA YOU MARRIED MEXICAN WHORE TAKE IT YOU FUCKING CHEATING WETBACK SLUT! THIS IS WHAT YOUR MADE FOR NOTHING BUT A FUCK HOLE!! GIVE ME THAT BEANER HOLE GISEL!!! IM GONNA BREED YOU GISEL!!!" I must have cum I inside my cousins wife 6 8 10 times and again om her face. After our fuck session we got dressed and just on time to because about 5 minutes later we heard my cousin open the front gate to park his car in the driveway. I told her lets go greet your husband slut. She shamefully and nervously agreed to go to the front door. I made sure she was half way outside the front door and I stood behind her in way that I could see my cousin from behind her. He saw us both and waved hi while he was parking his car. He took a little while to gather his things he needed to get out of the car. While he was doing all this I was fingering Gisel's asshole (she was wearing some loose shorts so it made it easy)
She would sometimes tighten her asshole and bend over and spread her legs apart a bit to give me better access to her super tight beaner hole. The times my cousin would look down or away from us i would tell her, "that's it your learning good slut, i love how tight your married asshole is i wonder how deep I can go into your brown asshole bitch?" I would go deeper and deeper everytime she would moan more and spread her legs just bit more apart. This went on when we had dinner together i sat next her at the table while my cousin was across from us. I made sure to tell her to sit up against the wall and to sit as far back om the sit as she could because their chairs had an opening on the back that made it perfect for me to continue fingering her asshole i front of her husband while having dinner.
I ended up spending the night at my cousin's house. I took the guest room downstairs and made sure I saved all the pictures and videos I took of my new sex toy. I texted her to come downstairs she replied ok I'm waiting for (my cousin)to fall asleep. I told her that she better come downstairs or I'm posting her pictures on xhamster and pornhub. Sure enough she did show up i had her suck my cock while I watched the videos of her i took.
I knew she had the passport to cross over into the US. So i told her make plans for the immediate future, she took my cock out of her mouth to ask why. I said not only am I going to fuck you some more but I'm going to give your holes to complete sttangers at a gloryhole and adult theater i know. When i told her that she sucked my cock super hard. I said "oh you like that huh, don't worry ill make sure to get a motel room and have a big black cock to fuck you too". And that's how a married mexican elementary school teacher turned i to a BBC whore.

Gisel is my cousins wife. She's 31 mexican doesn't know any English she's an elementary school teacher lives in juarez and only has been with 1 man in her life. She's 5ft 5in tall, juicy tits plump ass sexy face and great brown tan skin. Every time I see her I struggle not to get hard, ever since I saw her ive wanted to fuck her.
1 day I went by myself to juarez because I was going to play with my cousin in the Sunday soccer league. I showed up at his house expecting to see him there so we can go to the game. His car wasn't there but his front gate was open. I texted him where he was at before I decided to knock on the door. Luckily I didn't and realized the door was barely open. I went inside and just before I opened my mouth to say I was here my cousin texted back saying he wasn't going to be able to make it. He was stuck at work and wasn't going to be home until late at night. When I finished reading his text I heard moans coming from the bedroom. I had to look because the only other person it could of been is gisel his wife. I started getting hard thinking that maybe she was cheating on him and I immediately thought I could take some pictures and video of her fucking someone else and blackmail her into becoming my personal fuck hole. I texted my cousin ok then ill just go to my uncles house and spend the night there. I switched my cellphone into silent mode and made my way to the bedroom. Lucky for me the door was cracked open and as I made my way up the stairs I can make out that she was on all 4s, my heartbeat was getting more and more intense.
I had to get my ******* together so I could record her. I finally get to the door and behold she is on all 4s with a pretty big black dildo going in and out of her mexican married pussy. She was moaning groaning like she was struggling to take the didlo into her pussy. I wanted so bad to take my cock out and jerk to her right then and there but I got my phone out and started to take pictures and video of my cousin's wife in the lustful position. I grew bolder and managed to sneak into the room and get so close to her pussy and asshole I could hear and smell her juices. I took some close up pictures and video of her fucking herself, I didn't push my lick any further i backed away and put the door as it was. I went downstairs still hearing her moans and groans, I took of my shorts and boxers and started jerking off to the noise and pictures I took right there on the stairs. It wasn't enough so what I decided to do was test the waters. I had her number so I texted her asking if my cousin was home because we had a game today. I was surprised she answered pretty quick, basically saying no he's not he's at work and that the game was at 6. So I said "oh ok I just crossed the bridge and I'm on my way to your house". She replied with "yeah ok ill be here so just let me know when you are outside ". All the while I'm texting her she's not stopping fucking her dildo. In fact her moans and groans were getting louder. She started yelling in Spanish " SI NEGRO ASI COGEME! SOY UNA CASADA PUTA DEJANDO UN NEGRO EXTRAÑO COGERME!!! TU VERGA ES TAN GRANDE MAS GRANDE QUE MI ESPOSO SI USAME USAME SOY TU PUTA AY SIIIII!!! I'm still rock gard hearing all this and the lust won me over and I did something super stupid or so I thought. I texted her again but not saying nothing, I made my way up the stairs again right in front of her bedroom door she was spread eagle looking up at the ceiling before I sent what I was going to send i took some more pictures and video you know for the collection (spank bank). I positioned myself so I can see her exact reaction, I sent her 2 pictures of her on all 4s taking that BBC dildo into her married brown pussy. She was getting close to cumming before i texted her sins to her lol. I heard her phone ring my text obviously, she saw it and she gasped yelled squirmed looked at the door and saw me my cock was out with my phone pointed at her the dildo still deep in her cunt her toes curled and legs still open and in the air. She moaned and cried out saying "noooooooo ayyyyyyy no!!!!" While she started to cum super hard and squirt ! She was shaking she couldn't keep her sight on me and started to look up at the ceiling with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I decided to go inside she was still squirming I saw this as my opportunity to touch her as much as I could. I held her legs open while I touched her pussy clit asshole tits thighs I just went to town and groped her all over. At some point I started to talk to her as I held both her legs open and grinded my cock on the dildo (still pretty deep in her pussy) pussy and asshole thrusting and at times pushing her dildo in her pussy. I would say " I knew you were a whore Gisel, I've always wanted to see you like this you fucking slut!" Yea keep cumming on that black cock you married mexican whore! All this just made her have continuous multiple orgasms one after another after another. "So this is what you are and want huh a whore for black cock." I want you to say it say your a whore for black cock! At this point shes drooling has chills all over her body and still shaking. She finally admits it and says," AY SI SOY CASADA PERO SOY UNA PUTA PARA VERGA NEGRA!!! QUIERO VERGA SOY PUTA!!! I moved up to her face and put my cock to her mouth and without hesitation she started sucking me off and I grabbed her tits and head and stared pumping into her mouth. "Yea bitch thats it you're just a piece of meat to be used and abused you fucking whore! Thats right you married mexican slut eat my cock!!" I ended up busting inside her mouth but I cam so much I also cam on her sexy fucking face. Which in turn made her cum again. She finished off swallowing every drop of my cum and settled down a bit. She was quite with shame all over her face, she knew this wasn't over and that ******* was about to go off the rails.
She finally said, please don't tell anyone what happened. I said which part? You having a pretty big black dildo? That you said that this is your fuck fantasy your fetish? That you admitted it that you didn't stop fucking yourself even I sent you pictures that are unmistakably you? That you didn't stop fucking yourself even though you saw me with my rock hard cock out jerking off to you fucking yourself? As I told her this she would bite her lip and I noticed she was getting wet again and touching herself. She didn't say anything so I reached out to her head, i grabbed her hair and pulled and jerked her head up towards me as she let out a moan and groan. I told her your now my personal whore a fuck toy, from now on everytime I text or call her she has to respond and do what I say if she doesn't want me to expose her to the world and especially her husband. She asked what do you mean what are you going have me do? I simply said you'll find out but for now we still have a lot of time to have some fun before my cousin gets home. I pushed her down opened her legs and slide my cock straight into her married mexican pussy.
I fucked her so hard long deep strokes rough pumping just unloading my full perverted lust onto my cousins wife. "OH YEA YOU MARRIED MEXICAN WHORE TAKE IT YOU FUCKING CHEATING WETBACK SLUT! THIS IS WHAT YOUR MADE FOR NOTHING BUT A FUCK HOLE!! GIVE ME THAT BEANER HOLE GISEL!!! IM GONNA BREED YOU GISEL!!!" I must have cum I inside my cousins wife 6 8 10 times and again om her face. After our fuck session we got dressed and just on time to because about 5 minutes later we heard my cousin open the front gate to park his car in the driveway. I told her lets go greet your husband slut. She shamefully and nervously agreed to go to the front door. I made sure she was half way outside the front door and I stood behind her in way that I could see my cousin from behind her. He saw us both and waved hi while he was parking his car. He took a little while to gather his things he needed to get out of the car. While he was doing all this I was fingering Gisel's asshole (she was wearing some loose shorts so it made it easy)
She would sometimes tighten her asshole and bend over and spread her legs apart a bit to give me better access to her super tight beaner hole. The times my cousin would look down or away from us i would tell her, "that's it your learning good slut, i love how tight your married asshole is i wonder how deep I can go into your brown asshole bitch?" I would go deeper and deeper everytime she would moan more and spread her legs just bit more apart. This went on when we had dinner together i sat next her at the table while my cousin was across from us. I made sure to tell her to sit up against the wall and to sit as far back om the sit as she could because their chairs had an opening on the back that made it perfect for me to continue fingering her asshole i front of her husband while having dinner.
I ended up spending the night at my cousin's house. I took the guest room downstairs and made sure I saved all the pictures and videos I took of my new sex toy. I texted her to come downstairs she replied ok I'm waiting for (my cousin)to fall asleep. I told her that she better come downstairs or I'm posting her pictures on xhamster and pornhub. Sure enough she did show up i had her suck my cock while I watched the videos of her i took.
I knew she had the passport to cross over into the US. So i told her make plans for the immediate future, she took my cock out of her mouth to ask why. I said not only am I going to fuck you some more but I'm going to give your holes to complete sttangers at a gloryhole and adult theater i know. When i told her that she sucked my cock super hard. I said "oh you like that huh, don't worry ill make sure to get a motel room and have a big black cock to fuck you too". And that's how a married mexican elementary school teacher turned i to a BBC whore.
Hot story

Back