I’m a black bull located in Surrey, BC looking for couples and QOS. Please feel free to reach out to me, let’s talk and get to know each other.

Last edited:
Please get verified, add more info & pictures to your profile
I'm very interested, how big is your cock? Are you std free willing to bareback me?

We live central fraservalley not far from Surrey, but only play on weekends as we both work & have a normal life during the week. BUT MY CONCERN IS THAT I'VE ENCOUNTERED ALOT of fakers and flaky guys on this site so you can understand why getting verified & adding more info & pictures to your profile is very important as we real ladies are thinking your not real?

I’m a black bull located in Surrey, BC looking for couples and QOS. Please feel free to reach out to me, let’s talk and get to know each other.
I am hosting a meet and greet for black gentlemen next Saturday in Vancouver. This is not a play event, merely an opportunity to be vetted and moved to the top of my invite list for future events I will be holding in Vancouver and the PNW. Event details on fetlife, @blondeonthebay there too.

I am hosting a meet and greet for black gentlemen next Saturday in Vancouver. This is not a play event, merely an opportunity to be vetted and moved to the top of my invite list for future events I will be holding in Vancouver and the PNW. Event details on fetlife, @blondeonthebay there too.
I’m in Seattle from time to time live in AK

Back