Valentine's Day true story

Its January, a new year started and me and my girlfriend Nicole had a pretty good holiday season. Everything seemed pretty good. She had been hooking up with a friend of hers, I was never there when they fucked but she told me everytime. He was a tall white dude, apparently hung pretty well at least larger than me. They ended up breaking it off not too long after.

Nicole was making lots of new friends online and and ended up meeting a new guy through a friend. This guy, lets call him Jerome, was a black dude average build and my girl tells me shes gunna try to get in his pants. They start talking and they hook up at her place and she tries her first bbc. Now my girlfriend had fucked plenty of guys and she never said anyone was better than me...until Jerome fucked her. She squirted multiple times, and had a cervical orgasm. Apparently they fucked for a few hours until he finally left and she called me right after. They hooked up like that a bunch. One day, Inoticed Nicole blocked me on facebook, and then later that same day we ended up breaking up basically but still on good terms. There was no fight we just wanted to stay friends.

So its still January and were both still friends and shes still keeping me updates on whats going on with her. She was meeting a new guy, lets call him Derrick. She let me know the morning when she left. When I checked my phone after I got off work i saw she texted me saying "I just fucked a horsecock". My heart started pumping and my dick got very hard, I called her immediately. She told me he was black and huge way bigger than Jerome and me somewhere in the 10+inch range. It changed how she saw my dick forsure. She would have never called my dick small until after she had Derricks cock. I was pretty amazed. I was also bummed out that we were broken up. I was always cool with her having sex with other guys i just wanted us to be together. The next time she hooked up with Derrick is when things got even crazier. She goes with Derrick to his place to hangout with a couple of his friends. Nicole was earger to get some of Derrick big dick so she didnt mind his friend and she was giving him handjobs and sucking him off. They ended up trying to fuck and not be too distracting or loud for his friends but apparently she just had to slam back on his dick really hard. They were laying side by side and she was just throwing herself back as har as she could is what she told me. After that his friend basically joined in and two of them ended up taking turns on her while the other one mostly watched. I was shocked. I was extremely turned on and jealous at the same time. Again wishing that we were still together and I could have been a part of the experience.

Nicole said she loved the experience and wanted to do it again and she wanted to invite Jerome to bang her with Derrick. I was dying to be invited but she explained that she thought it would be weird me being her ex, and she wouldnt know how theyd feel about bringing me in when she knew Derrick and Jerome already knew eachother. I was a little sour admittedly. I can also understand so I didnt push it. So they all meet up at Derricks one day. Jerome and Derrick double teamed Nicole and another girl Jerome brought. Nicole would periodically text me between her getting fucked or blowing someone. Nicole loved being a slut for Jerome and Derrick. She would talk about how cool they were and how good they fucked and how big theyre cocks were. I wanted to see this go down for myself. I know were broken up but we always said we would still love eachother and I always thought sex was on the table. So i asked her if she would set it up or introduce me to these guys. She was pretty against the idea. She ended up making it very clear to me that she wasnt interested in sex with me anymore. I was caught off gaurd in a way. I asked why and she said that shes been fucking a lot of guys and she just doesnt want me to fuck her anymore. I was never expecting her to take it there. I even offered to just watch and she was still skeptical. She wasnt sure how or if they would fly with that. I continued to be understanding. She continued to see Derrick and Jerome.

Now its Febuary we've been broken up for awhile. I was making efforts at gettin back with Nicole but she was content with th arrangment we had as long as me and her stayed friends. I was willing to try not having sex. Valentine's Day was coming up and I wanted to do something special. I ordered some flowers to be sent to her house as a surprise for Valentine's day and I planned to come up to visit the night of after I got off work thinking that would spark something between us again. Valentine's day rolls along and I let her know Im coming over tonight. She tells me she loves the flowers i sent and that she would love to see me tonight. She explains that she cancelled plans with a girlfriend because she wasnt feeling too good but was hoping Jerome would come by before i got there. I was surprised again! I asked if he would be there when I got there and I explained I wouldn't mind meeting him. She said hopefully he gets here now so that they have time so he can leave before i get there. I wasnt going to get there until late so they'd have hours to go at it before I get there. I leave work to head to her place and I texted her asking how shes doing. She said Jerome still hasnt shown up but hes assured her hes gunna be there. I explained that I was on my way and they wouldn't have much alone time at this point. She told me she has explained to him that I was okay with watching them have sex and that he was still coming. I arrived pretty late and Jerome still hasnt shown up. Having some alone time with Nicole I pulled her into me and held her. I went to kiss but thats when she pulled away. She wasnt interested in rekindling anything, just anxiously waiting for Jerome to show up. It hurt that she didn't want to kiss me or hold me. We waited together for what felt like an eternity when Jerome showed up. We shook hands and we all sat down and talked and hungout for a bit. Jerome started to put a movie on and I left to the bathroom for a second. By the time I got back Jerome was sitting back on the couch and as I walk up I can see Nicole in his lap sucking his cock. I sit down next to them not too close. I try not to stare or watch them too intensly and jus watch the movie. I could hear her ******* on it and spit and slurp on it. She was sucking his cock like she needed it. She rarely sucked me off when we were together and always complain about her jaw hurting. Now Im watching her gag on something way bigger, and shes going for longer than ive ever seen. Finally he gets up and lays her back on the bed. He starts eating her out and I watch her face while he plays with her pussy. She was focusing on Jerome very intense staring down at him eat her pussy. He moved up into Missionary and slid his fat cock into Nicole's pussy and they went at it right in front of me. He would fuck pretty hard into her and she was making noises and faces I never seen. She started squirming under him and he grabbed her throat and pinned her into the matress, ******* her hard. She looked angry but she just fuckef back even harder after that. He slammed her in missionary for awhile before he stopped for a sec. While he took a break he asked I wanted a go but I informed him that me and Nicole arent having sex right now. He gave Nicole a funny look and we all continued small talk while Jerome ate Nicole out, until he shoved his dick back into her and fucked her again. Im guessing he wore his legs out because he got Nicole on top of him. She rode him slow reverse cowgirl and I got my first good glimpse of his dick inside her. He was definitely thick and her pussy was stretched out around it. She slide up and down real slow. I was eager to get involded so i moved over to Nicole's face and kissed her while she rode Jerome. She pushed me away and leaned back on Jerome and said shes not down for that. Jerome asked me to switched spots with him so he could fuck her from behind. As we switch I end up next to Nicole on the bed while she getting railed. Jerome told me to slap her ass so i did. We both started smacking it. I grabbed her ass and pushed it back on him while he pummled her from behind. I was throwing her ass back on him so hard she started squirting on him. They kept going at it harder and Nicole was being pinned on her tummy. Jerome had to pull out and take a break and Nicole layed completly wore out. Jerome looks at me and says "I ain't never fucked her like that". After they both got some water they continued to go at in missionary until Nicole's pussy was complelely used up.

Jerome took off after we all hungout and had a *******. It was just me and Nicole alone after that. I was hoping I was gunna get sloppy seconds or get to eat her pussy out but she wasn't interested she was satisfied for the night. I was disappointed but looked forward to cuddling her while we both fell asleep. I noticed she was being very distant after Jerome left and I still felt very invisible. I tried to cuddle her and she would push me off and say I was tickling her and she didn't like it. That pushed me over the edge. I felt like she really didn't want me anymore. I was always okay with her having sex with other guys but I always wanted to be intimate with her, even if that means no P in V for me. I was really hurt by the end of that night and i slept on the couch but by the morning I was happy to just have seen Nicole take a black cock. I started putting distance between us and started thinking about moving on. I tried to cut her out completely but she begged me to stay in her life. We've still managed to stay friends and lately we've been having sex again so Im happy about that. Still sorting out a lot of complicated emotions. Leave me a comment or message with any advice or insight or if you're just interested in more stuff me and Nicole have gotten into.

Its January, a new year started and me and my girlfriend Nicole had a pretty good holiday season. Everything seemed pretty good. She had been hooking up with a friend of hers, I was never there when they fucked but she told me everytime. He was a tall white dude, apparently hung pretty well at least larger than me. They ended up breaking it off not too long after.

Nicole was making lots of new friends online and and ended up meeting a new guy through a friend. This guy, lets call him Jerome, was a black dude average build and my girl tells me shes gunna try to get in his pants. They start talking and they hook up at her place and she tries her first bbc. Now my girlfriend had fucked plenty of guys and she never said anyone was better than me...until Jerome fucked her. She squirted multiple times, and had a cervical orgasm. Apparently they fucked for a few hours until he finally left and she called me right after. They hooked up like that a bunch. One day, Inoticed Nicole blocked me on facebook, and then later that same day we ended up breaking up basically but still on good terms. There was no fight we just wanted to stay friends.

So its still January and were both still friends and shes still keeping me updates on whats going on with her. She was meeting a new guy, lets call him Derrick. She let me know the morning when she left. When I checked my phone after I got off work i saw she texted me saying "I just fucked a horsecock". My heart started pumping and my dick got very hard, I called her immediately. She told me he was black and huge way bigger than Jerome and me somewhere in the 10+inch range. It changed how she saw my dick forsure. She would have never called my dick small until after she had Derricks cock. I was pretty amazed. I was also bummed out that we were broken up. I was always cool with her having sex with other guys i just wanted us to be together. The next time she hooked up with Derrick is when things got even crazier. She goes with Derrick to his place to hangout with a couple of his friends. Nicole was earger to get some of Derrick big dick so she didnt mind his friend and she was giving him handjobs and sucking him off. They ended up trying to fuck and not be too distracting or loud for his friends but apparently she just had to slam back on his dick really hard. They were laying side by side and she was just throwing herself back as har as she could is what she told me. After that his friend basically joined in and two of them ended up taking turns on her while the other one mostly watched. I was shocked. I was extremely turned on and jealous at the same time. Again wishing that we were still together and I could have been a part of the experience.

Nicole said she loved the experience and wanted to do it again and she wanted to invite Jerome to bang her with Derrick. I was dying to be invited but she explained that she thought it would be weird me being her ex, and she wouldnt know how theyd feel about bringing me in when she knew Derrick and Jerome already knew eachother. I was a little sour admittedly. I can also understand so I didnt push it. So they all meet up at Derricks one day. Jerome and Derrick double teamed Nicole and another girl Jerome brought. Nicole would periodically text me between her getting fucked or blowing someone. Nicole loved being a slut for Jerome and Derrick. She would talk about how cool they were and how good they fucked and how big theyre cocks were. I wanted to see this go down for myself. I know were broken up but we always said we would still love eachother and I always thought sex was on the table. So i asked her if she would set it up or introduce me to these guys. She was pretty against the idea. She ended up making it very clear to me that she wasnt interested in sex with me anymore. I was caught off gaurd in a way. I asked why and she said that shes been fucking a lot of guys and she just doesnt want me to fuck her anymore. I was never expecting her to take it there. I even offered to just watch and she was still skeptical. She wasnt sure how or if they would fly with that. I continued to be understanding. She continued to see Derrick and Jerome.

Now its Febuary we've been broken up for awhile. I was making efforts at gettin back with Nicole but she was content with th arrangment we had as long as me and her stayed friends. I was willing to try not having sex. Valentine's Day was coming up and I wanted to do something special. I ordered some flowers to be sent to her house as a surprise for Valentine's day and I planned to come up to visit the night of after I got off work thinking that would spark something between us again. Valentine's day rolls along and I let her know Im coming over tonight. She tells me she loves the flowers i sent and that she would love to see me tonight. She explains that she cancelled plans with a girlfriend because she wasnt feeling too good but was hoping Jerome would come by before i got there. I was surprised again! I asked if he would be there when I got there and I explained I wouldn't mind meeting him. She said hopefully he gets here now so that they have time so he can leave before i get there. I wasnt going to get there until late so they'd have hours to go at it before I get there. I leave work to head to her place and I texted her asking how shes doing. She said Jerome still hasnt shown up but hes assured her hes gunna be there. I explained that I was on my way and they wouldn't have much alone time at this point. She told me she has explained to him that I was okay with watching them have sex and that he was still coming. I arrived pretty late and Jerome still hasnt shown up. Having some alone time with Nicole I pulled her into me and held her. I went to kiss but thats when she pulled away. She wasnt interested in rekindling anything, just anxiously waiting for Jerome to show up. It hurt that she didn't want to kiss me or hold me. We waited together for what felt like an eternity when Jerome showed up. We shook hands and we all sat down and talked and hungout for a bit. Jerome started to put a movie on and I left to the bathroom for a second. By the time I got back Jerome was sitting back on the couch and as I walk up I can see Nicole in his lap sucking his cock. I sit down next to them not too close. I try not to stare or watch them too intensly and jus watch the movie. I could hear her ******* on it and spit and slurp on it. She was sucking his cock like she needed it. She rarely sucked me off when we were together and always complain about her jaw hurting. Now Im watching her gag on something way bigger, and shes going for longer than ive ever seen. Finally he gets up and lays her back on the bed. He starts eating her out and I watch her face while he plays with her pussy. She was focusing on Jerome very intense staring down at him eat her pussy. He moved up into Missionary and slid his fat cock into Nicole's pussy and they went at it right in front of me. He would fuck pretty hard into her and she was making noises and faces I never seen. She started squirming under him and he grabbed her throat and pinned her into the matress, ******* her hard. She looked angry but she just fuckef back even harder after that. He slammed her in missionary for awhile before he stopped for a sec. While he took a break he asked I wanted a go but I informed him that me and Nicole arent having sex right now. He gave Nicole a funny look and we all continued small talk while Jerome ate Nicole out, until he shoved his dick back into her and fucked her again. Im guessing he wore his legs out because he got Nicole on top of him. She rode him slow reverse cowgirl and I got my first good glimpse of his dick inside her. He was definitely thick and her pussy was stretched out around it. She slide up and down real slow. I was eager to get involded so i moved over to Nicole's face and kissed her while she rode Jerome. She pushed me away and leaned back on Jerome and said shes not down for that. Jerome asked me to switched spots with him so he could fuck her from behind. As we switch I end up next to Nicole on the bed while she getting railed. Jerome told me to slap her ass so i did. We both started smacking it. I grabbed her ass and pushed it back on him while he pummled her from behind. I was throwing her ass back on him so hard she started squirting on him. They kept going at it harder and Nicole was being pinned on her tummy. Jerome had to pull out and take a break and Nicole layed completly wore out. Jerome looks at me and says "I ain't never fucked her like that". After they both got some water they continued to go at in missionary until Nicole's pussy was complelely used up.

Jerome took off after we all hungout and had a *******. It was just me and Nicole alone after that. I was hoping I was gunna get sloppy seconds or get to eat her pussy out but she wasn't interested she was satisfied for the night. I was disappointed but looked forward to cuddling her while we both fell asleep. I noticed she was being very distant after Jerome left and I still felt very invisible. I tried to cuddle her and she would push me off and say I was tickling her and she didn't like it. That pushed me over the edge. I felt like she really didn't want me anymore. I was always okay with her having sex with other guys but I always wanted to be intimate with her, even if that means no P in V for me. I was really hurt by the end of that night and i slept on the couch but by the morning I was happy to just have seen Nicole take a black cock. I started putting distance between us and started thinking about moving on. I tried to cut her out completely but she begged me to stay in her life. We've still managed to stay friends and lately we've been having sex again so Im happy about that. Still sorting out a lot of complicated emotions. Leave me a comment or message with any advice or insight or if you're just interested in more stuff me and Nicole have gotten into.
I jacked off to this.

Back