Valentines Day Gift Ideas

Looking for some more gift ideas for the wife this valentines day. We're still in the roll play stages and she's not interested in a surprise sex ambush. We're gonna do the typical dinner with flowers and candy but I also want to get her a gift.

My first idea was to find a local black male masseuse that I could book her some sessions with but no luck yet.

Another idea is to find a personal trainer that I could sign her up for a month or two but I'm worried she'd think I was calling her fat.

I was looking to get her an anklet or maybe some sexy QOS or hotwife clothing but most are very tacky and way over the top.

Lastly, I was gonna get her a nicer toy. Something like the realcock2 series but they don't have a good size for her. It's like they offer 4 medium/ large and then 1 XXXL.

Anyone have some other ideas?

I'm going to say something from a female viewpoint. It appears as if you have the bases covered, Valentines day is a day for lovers a time to show your mate how you feel about them. Flowers, a intimate dinner possibly with wine or a few drinks followed by a night of passionate lovemaking. Don't bring this lifestyle into it, you ruin the mood. A woman's head is often turned by the words, and touches of her guy rather than anything you could ever buy. Not saying bought things like jewelry, clothing even trips are unlike d merely not needed to show your love on that day. Remember valentines in the beginning were merely little cards or notes, often made by the sender. The words and the effort in making the card was what impressed the receiver.
My guy made the first card he gave me because he had too. There were no places to buy such things. Upon seeing my reaction he's made them every year and i look forward to see what what he'll come up with this year.

Back