Valentine's day

Who are you spending Valentine's Day with?

• Always with my partner (bf, husband)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I'm trying to meet the bull

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I always date a bull with my partner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zhili

Male
Women, I have an important question for you! Yesterday was the international day of love. Who are you spending Valentine's Day with?

Women, I have an important question for you! Yesterday was the international day of love. Who are you spending Valentine's Day with?
Nothing too crazy happened since it was in middle of the week and had an early morning the next morning. Hubby and I went out for a nice dinner and then took a fun shower together at home before going to bed.

Nothing too crazy happened since it was in middle of the week and had an early morning the next morning. Hubby and I went out for a nice dinner and then took a fun shower together at home before going to bed.
Have you ever had a Valentine's Day surprise from your husband?

For this Valentine's Day, I haven't fucked my wife for 3 weeks. Even though she wanted it very much, I made an appointment with two super big black cocks just for her. Unfortunately, those two people couldn't come because they had something to do. Although she comforted me and said It's okay, but I know she was very, very disappointed. To compensate, I fucked her three times, but I know she was still far from satisfied.

Back