Valentine’s Day?

I'm going out to dinner with both my husband and my bull and then to an adult play party.

I enjoy being in public, sitting next to and showing affection to my bull with my obviously cuckold husband as a third wheel.

(Normally do this far enough away from home that we aren't recognized, but close enough that its a possibility. )

We go out for dinner then she lets me finger her in the parking lot, then home. I sleep on the couch and sniff her panties while she fucks her boyfriend… at least I don’t have to pay for a hotel room!

I'm going out to dinner with both my husband and my bull and then to an adult play party.

I enjoy being in public, sitting next to and showing affection to my bull with my obviously cuckold husband as a third wheel.

(Normally do this far enough away from home that we aren't recognized, but close enough that its a possibility. )
Sounds like an interesting time for everyone!
Do you get sly smiles from the servers?

Sounds like an interesting time for everyone!
Do you get sly smiles from the servers?
Oh yes, we have notice sometimes the waitstaff will cycle thus our area to take a look.
  • We all including my cuckold enjoy the public humiation aspect.
  • The visible PDA does not exceed appropriatness for the surrounding crowd's age.
  • Once I've had a comments like "you go girl" - once I responded in detail to a question in the ladies room she ended that by saying she was jealous

Back