Vaginal orgasm

Like most women, most of my orgasms are clitoral. However, large cocks are able to stretch me and to stimulate my G spot to give me orgasms. Because my husband and I no longer have penetrative sex, he stimulates me in other ways. He has been able to finger by G spot to climax.

It's all about getting to know your body. See what turns you on sometimes even a touch anywhere else other than your pussy will make you come. For me it's all about the intimacy and while a BBC is inside of me I still play with my clit and actually have learned to squirt.

Hello to all women here in the forum :)

I have a question that has been bothering me for some time.
I had 3 sex partners so far, these were all no bbc or just not big.

In pure sex, so vaginal, I've never come to orgasm, always clitoral.
Does anyone have similar experiences? And did you have a vaginal orgasm thanks to a BBC?
It’s harder for me to have just purely vaginal orgasm. It’s mostly require some kind of clitoral stimulation.
Its also probably why I love my BBCs. I can get leg shaking orgasms just from vaginal penetration with a big thick blk cock.

Long time ago now but like many on here clitoral stimulation brought me to orgasm but I always thought vaginal orgasm wasn’t something I’d experience. However my first sexual experience with a black guy proved me wrong - an adulterous affair with a work colleague . He gave me a deep body orgasm going down on me using his tongue , but he then gave me an amazing vaginal orgasm . I was in my 30s at the time , he was my first black lover and I put it down to his size ( both length and girth ) his stamina and the fact he was a gorgeous gym fit black guy . It changed my life forever !

My husband bought me a toy 2-3 inchs longer and thicker than him.... we were both surprised in the difference for a clitorial orgasm to a fornix deep vagina orgasim! Multiple squirting orgasms and the ability to keep going to achieve it over and over.... once i have a clit orgasm im done but these deep vagina ones are everything as described!!! Totally amazing!!! The toy gets way more vagina action than him.... and everytime we are about to have sex i get so wet that i can hardly feel him!! I cannot wait to bbc to fill me up and squirt cum deep inside me:sex:

With ex hubby and other white lovers only way to orgasm was through them going down on me...I always cum vaginally with black men. Their size and stamina practically insure it.
I guess that's what it has to be size and stamina would be nice for my wife to finally feel that I guess

After about a years after my 1st wife kicked me out and divorced me I ran into her at the mall. She started off enough when we had lunch, but then proceeded to download on me. Apparently to my surprise, she told me she never had orgasms with me...she faked them all. Her black lover's tho she orgasmed intensely and not just one time...had multiple orgasms every time with them. Not sure why but what she said. Told me a lot more which put me down.

I'm quite a lucky girl, I've always been able to orgasm with oral or penetration sex but what I have found is that with my partner he has to fuck me for about 5 mins before I start to come but when i'm fucked by a black guy I start to come within 30 seconds and keep on coming until he's finished fucking me.
I think a lot to do with it, is in my head, (mental stimulation) .
Just driving to a Bulls house gets my pussy throbbing and dripping so i'm already on the verge of an orgasm.

For me personally, I experience both clitoral and vaginal orgasms and it is the most amazing feeling ever, :devilish::sex: I have orgasms with both oral and penetration sex. During sex, I orgasm several times during each session with my BF and I love it!!! When I have vaginal orgasms they are very strong and last a bit. They are mind blowing and feel oh so good. And I also cream a whole lot for him too. I even start to cream at the thought of him driving his hard chocolate into my creaminess, :mstickle::devilish::sex:

Long time ago now but like many on here clitoral stimulation brought me to orgasm but I always thought vaginal orgasm wasn’t something I’d experience. However my first sexual experience with a black guy proved me wrong - an adulterous affair with a work colleague . He gave me a deep body orgasm going down on me using his tongue , but he then gave me an amazing vaginal orgasm . I was in my 30s at the time , he was my first black lover and I put it down to his size ( both length and girth ) his stamina and the fact he was a gorgeous gym fit black guy . It changed my life forever !
So glad you had that experience so many women don’t get so lucky sounds exactly like the first time whenever I play, twice though they were too scared due to the girth…

Back