Vaginal orgasm

masoph95

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Hello to all women here in the forum :)

I have a question that has been bothering me for some time.
I had 3 sex partners so far, these were all no bbc or just not big.

In pure sex, so vaginal, I've never come to orgasm, always clitoral.
Does anyone have similar experiences? And did you have a vaginal orgasm thanks to a BBC?

I have to admit I had never had an orgasm from intercourse until my recent experiences with a black man. I can't say for sure if it was because he was black or because he is well endowed. I think it was a combination of both. I've nver had a well endowed white guy so I can't say for sure. One thing I can say for sure, I was almost shocked that I came so quick when he got inside me. It was definitely mind blowing. And it didn't happen just the first time. Many times.

I have to admit I had never had an orgasm from intercourse until my recent experiences with a black man. I can't say for sure if it was because he was black or because he is well endowed. I think it was a combination of both. I've nver had a well endowed white guy so I can't say for sure. One thing I can say for sure, I was almost shocked that I came so quick when he got inside me. It was definitely mind blowing. And it didn't happen just the first time. Many times.

sounds amazing ...

My wife has never had a vaginal orgasm with me, neither did my ex-wife, yet my current wife can and does with almost any other male, and quite a few have been very average sized, one was lucky to be 5.5" and still made her cum.

We both think it has more to do psychologically than physically for her. Spreading her legs for another man, black white, big or not seems to be the thing that does it for her more than size. For her being able to live a secret life of being the slutty housewife/ hotwife and wearing slutty outfits for other men really works for her. Also, the fact i'm so sexually submissive, aside from my size, doesn't get her into the headspace she needs to feel those feelings of slutiness that gets her pussy wet and tingly :)

:))))))))

Add me to the list. We were swingers partly because I struggled with orgasms during intercourse. Quite honestly I enjoyed receiving oral sex from women more than sex with men. I had my first multiple squirting orgasm with my first black man. I will never forget that night! The black guy looked at hubby and said "You didn't tell me." Hubby has no clue I squirted!! After the black guy left hubby asked how many orgasms I had; I really did not know, they seemed to come in waves. I stopped sex with other white guys after that night.

Add me to the list. We were swingers partly because I struggled with orgasms during intercourse. Quite honestly I enjoyed receiving oral sex from women more than sex with men. I had my first multiple squirting orgasm with my first black man. I will never forget that night! The black guy looked at hubby and said "You didn't tell me." Hubby has no clue I squirted!! After the black guy left hubby asked how many orgasms I had; I really did not know, they seemed to come in waves. I stopped sex with other white guys after that night.
ohhh wow

Hi, even after BBC, I can only have clitoral orgasms, but they are awesome. Once my partner has been in me for about 5 minutes, I have him pull out and either rub my clit with his fingers or slap his cock on my clit and I will cum and squirt 2-3 feet. I guess I don’t know what I’m missing with a vaginal.
ohhhh my!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting Thread!

I am a lucky one I suppose as I have both clitoral and vaginal. Clitoral, generally speaking, only happens with hubby. Primarily because (I think) hi hits all the right places with just the right pressure to bring one on. My Bull just doesn't have the technique down, but he does try and it does feel wonderful, but it just doesn't happen.

I can also obtain vaginal orgasms with both hubby and my Bull. So don't think for a moment that my husband is somehow 'lacking' - by far, if counted (both vaginal and clitoral) I have had many more orgasms with him than I've had from black cocks.

The difference (to me) is that clitoral orgasms are like intense electric shocks running through me, almost as though I'm hooked up to a wall socket! They are intense and shoot throughout my body, again, like an electric current. Vaginal orgasms are much more deeper, enveloping me in waves of warmth, feeling muscles, both deep inside me and more exterior muscles in the legs and pelvis contracting and releasing. I've seen videos where the woman is literally shaking from an orgasm, well, that's not me. The are more contract, relax, contract, relax accompanied by the warmth I spoke of, kind like a warm blanket.

All that being said, I am NOT a multi-orgasmic kind of girl! For example, if my bull is having me and I have an orgasm, I'm pretty much done until I'm able to relax for a while and he starts again. Then the process resumes. So, if he has me three separate times in an evening, I consider myself very lucky if I achieve two orgasms. This isn't to say that he doesn't leave me satisfied! Far from it. My orgasms are largely my responsibility and although he's really trying, it's either going to happen, or not. It is never (in this instance) his fault.

That's me, but remember two very important things. Every woman experiences orgasms differently. What I experience may not be experienced by others. Also, sexual enjoyment comes primarily from one place - the woman's brain! So the setting has to be right, the mental images have to be right, and the stimulation itself has to be right, or it aint gonna happen.

Hope this helps!

Donna

Interesting Thread!

I am a lucky one I suppose as I have both clitoral and vaginal. Clitoral, generally speaking, only happens with hubby. Primarily because (I think) hi hits all the right places with just the right pressure to bring one on. My Bull just doesn't have the technique down, but he does try and it does feel wonderful, but it just doesn't happen.

I can also obtain vaginal orgasms with both hubby and my Bull. So don't think for a moment that my husband is somehow 'lacking' - by far, if counted (both vaginal and clitoral) I have had many more orgasms with him than I've had from black cocks.

The difference (to me) is that clitoral orgasms are like intense electric shocks running through me, almost as though I'm hooked up to a wall socket! They are intense and shoot throughout my body, again, like an electric current. Vaginal orgasms are much more deeper, enveloping me in waves of warmth, feeling muscles, both deep inside me and more exterior muscles in the legs and pelvis contracting and releasing. I've seen videos where the woman is literally shaking from an orgasm, well, that's not me. The are more contract, relax, contract, relax accompanied by the warmth I spoke of, kind like a warm blanket.

All that being said, I am NOT a multi-orgasmic kind of girl! For example, if my bull is having me and I have an orgasm, I'm pretty much done until I'm able to relax for a while and he starts again. Then the process resumes. So, if he has me three separate times in an evening, I consider myself very lucky if I achieve two orgasms. This isn't to say that he doesn't leave me satisfied! Far from it. My orgasms are largely my responsibility and although he's really trying, it's either going to happen, or not. It is never (in this instance) his fault.

That's me, but remember two very important things. Every woman experiences orgasms differently. What I experience may not be experienced by others. Also, sexual enjoyment comes primarily from one place - the woman's brain! So the setting has to be right, the mental images have to be right, and the stimulation itself has to be right, or it aint gonna happen.

Hope this helps!

Donna
wow.. that's a master class for us .............
You explain yourself well
thank you

My gf usually orgasms vaginally with me, unless she is stressed, tired, *******, or some other external circumstance is affecting it. And that is the only way she has been able to orgasm, from being penetrated. Tongue or hands, however skillful, haven’t been able to do the job. It still feels good for her regardless.

Her other guys have been too small for her to achieve vaginal orgasm. To say that size doesn’t matter is bullshit, as I’m sure everybody in this forum is aware of.

With BBCs I found out I do have multiple orgasms and I can also squirt (not always and not with all of them)
I was able to achieve vaginal orgasm with my husband as well, before he began struggling with p.e., but I’ve to admit the intensity and amount of orgasms I can achieve with black bulls is totally differnent, it’s much more intense. Bigger size, more stamina and dominant behavior I guess are the reasons.

It’s so interesting to see how many hotwifes have had the same experiences as I have with BBC. Like many of you, before changing my lifestyle I never experienced a “vaginal” orgasm. The only way I could achieve orgasm is through heavy clitorial situmulation (my hitachi is my best friend haha). After doing some research on the topic, I discovered that only a small percentage of women ever report experiencing female ejaculation or “vaginal” orgasms (I put vaginal in quotes because vaginas orgasms are really just clitoral orgasms experienced at a different part of the organ). So I just believed that it just wasn’t possible for me...

I went 29 years believing that vaginal orgasms and female ejaculation were not possible for me. Then I had a night I’ll never forget with one of my amazing bulls. It took ALOT of stimulation to get me there (approximately 12 separate episodes of sex), but I experienced my first squirting orgasm. He was so excited to tell me I was squirting, I was so in ******* I wasn’t even aware of what was happening. To be honest, I didn’t believe him at first...until I reached down and felt that my inner thighs were soaked. Truly an amazing experience, and one of the many reasons I am BBC only.

Attachments

• F3CFD4EB-CA0D-48EE-BEF7-C297481AA7AE.jpeg
    F3CFD4EB-CA0D-48EE-BEF7-C297481AA7AE.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 99
Same boat...no orgasms except clitoral. Fucking actually made it harder to climax. First black man and first thick black cock - multiple vaginal orgasms. Everytime they get me rolling the orgasms start to come in waves. Of course we are all different (and always learning) and it turns out I need a big thick cock and a man with lots of desire and stamina (so not my husband, or any of my other boyfriends for that matter). Now I am realizing my orgasms stem from a deeper point referred to as the A Spot. Size queens seem to have this in common. So once I accepted I was a greedy size queen and preferred black men my sexuality has really blossomed. Don’t wait so long - find out what works for you and go with it.

With BBCs I found out I do have multiple orgasms and I can also squirt (not always and not with all of them)
I was able to achieve vaginal orgasm with my husband as well, before he began struggling with p.e., but I’ve to admit the intensity and amount of orgasms I can achieve with black bulls is totally differnent, it’s much more intense. Bigger size, more stamina and dominant behavior I guess are the reasons.
ohh wow!

It’s so interesting to see how many hotwifes have had the same experiences as I have with BBC. Like many of you, before changing my lifestyle I never experienced a “vaginal” orgasm. The only way I could achieve orgasm is through heavy clitorial situmulation (my hitachi is my best friend haha). After doing some research on the topic, I discovered that only a small percentage of women ever report experiencing female ejaculation or “vaginal” orgasms (I put vaginal in quotes because vaginas orgasms are really just clitoral orgasms experienced at a different part of the organ). So I just believed that it just wasn’t possible for me...

I went 29 years believing that vaginal orgasms and female ejaculation were not possible for me. Then I had a night I’ll never forget with one of my amazing bulls. It took ALOT of stimulation to get me there (approximately 12 separate episodes of sex), but I experienced my first squirting orgasm. He was so excited to tell me I was squirting, I was so in ******* I wasn’t even aware of what was happening. To be honest, I didn’t believe him at first...until I reached down and felt that my inner thighs were soaked. Truly an amazing experience, and one of the many reasons I am BBC only.
Good for YOU:))

Back