Vacation/island/wife wearing spade jewelry not knowing what it means

So I have a question, for our anniversary this year we are planning on taking a cruise or island vacation just the 2 of us. I really want to her to open up sexually while there, I was thinking about buying her a queen of spades necklace and or ankle bracelet. She is pretty nice and has no idea what they mean. My question is will this increase the chances of her being hit on? I really want to see her reaction. Because she doesn't think she's desirable.

It’s really more of a USA thing
yes to a certrain degre your correct i know when sammy had her first spades tatto above her cunt on her mound the number of guys she went with and climbed on top of er never mentioned iy if the did they just liked it with no questions o what it meant but over past 5/6 yrs quiote a few have asked if if she was fucking black men

In our much younger days she came home with some clothes from Payhalf (I think). One of the shirts had a gold spade on it and said queen. We didn't think anything of it. It was a shirt, no one seemed to mind or pay any special attention to her. Years and years later it is funny how the same symbol now gets my mind racing and ******* pumping when she wears one. Now that we are in the lifestyle.

Back