Vacation in Jamaica

KatieD92

Female
Hey, so me and hubby go on vacation to Jamaica at the end of May for a week (my idea for obvious reasons). He has no idea about me serving black cocks, and iv heard Jamaica is the place for bbc lovers. Question is how do i play and not get caught while there? Or to find a way to involve hubby, its just a big risk if it goes wrong.

Katie

This is a tricky one because there will be so many brother's that will want to fuck you there at the drop of a hat if you send the right signals. Maybe get him to go and do an activity like golf or something and fuck a waiter somewhere in the resort. Us Jamaican's love to fuck married white women. ;-)

Last edited:
thinking on going to hedonism 2 sept /oct first time wife is no a swinger too up tight hope she will loosen up with a few drinks and write company ??

This is a tricky one because there will be so many brother's that will want to find k you there at the drop of a hat if you send the right signals. Maybe get him to go and do an activity like golf or something and fuck a waiter somewhere in the resort. Us Jamaican's love to fuck married white women. ;-)
what do you think about hedonism 2

Hey, so me and hubby go on vacation to Jamaica at the end of May for a week (my idea for obvious reasons). He has no idea about me serving black cocks, and iv heard Jamaica is the place for bbc lovers. Question is how do i play and not get caught while there? Or to find a way to involve hubby, its just a big risk if it goes wrong.

Katie

He should feel so lucky to have a wife that gets excited for BBC. Maybe try to see if interracial turns him on before you get to vacation.

I’m not a big fan of any spouse cheating on their mate. Maybe test the waters before the vacation. Ask him about a threesome. Be vague at first and then mention a mfm threesome. Buy a sexy little bikini and model it for him. Tease him and get him really excited, then mention to him that he may have to watch out for the local studs who will also be seeing you in your skimpy bikini

thinking on going to hedonism 2 sept /oct first time wife is no a swinger too up tight hope she will loosen up with a few drinks and write company ??
It isn't always easy to find playmates at Hedo. It really depends in when you go, and what crowd is there. The resort is first a nudism establishment, and second a play palace. That said, there is no set formula for the right time to go, but they do host several swingers' weeks. Resort staff will not mingle with guests as it is strictly forbidden and they can get fired.

The first time I went, I had several play sessions. The second time, none, but I was there with two men already and was enjoying them getting free blowjobs.

Most importantly, please do not try to get your wife to try new sexual experiences because of alcohol. It almost never ends well. Talk about what could happen, and what you are both comfortable with. There is an official Hedonism II Facebook group that answers lots of questions.

Have fun. Hedo is one of my favorite places on earth. :)

Lady D

Since Hedo was bought out a few years ago by someone who is in the lifestyle it has become more of a swingers resort than nudist. You can basically play anywhere you like except restaurants and lobby area. If you let it be known to the staff what you are looking for they will more than accommodate your wishes. Just our experience thru all the years we have been there. There used to be the sex police walking around all over the place but that has gone away now.

Katie

ideally... find a way to involve hubby.

This is a tricky one because there will be so many brother's that will want to fuck you there at the drop of a hat if you send the right signals. Maybe get him to go and do an activity like golf or something and fuck a waiter somewhere in the resort. Us Jamaican's love to fuck married white women. ;-)
only married women ???

Back