VACATION AFTERNOON DELIGHT

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My husband and I were vacationing in the Caribbean a couple of years ago. I immediately noticed all the hot black men down there. Being from Canada I wasn't used to seeing may black guys, much less hot black guys with not a lot of clothing on. My imagination began to take over but I didn't let on to my husband. I wondered what it would be like to hop into bed with one of these stallions and decided it would be a fantasy I'd have to live with. One afternoon while my husband was out fishing I noticed a poster in the hotel lobby for a masseuse. He was one of those hot black guys and I thought a nice relaxing massage would be a close second best to actually getting laid, so I called the number. The receptionist said she could have a man there within half an hour so I waited in anticipation of having his big hands on my body even if i was just a massage.
When he arrived I felt a tinge of excitement. He was a large black man probably the same age as me and very well built. I wondered what my husband would think if could could see me at that moment. We decided he would perform the massage on the bed and I went into the bathroom and striped. I cam out clad in a white towel and laid on my stomach on the bed. The young man began massaging my back and shoulders. It felt so good but I was getting horny as hell feeling him touch me. Slowly he worked his way down to my ass and then my legs. I guess without thinking about it, I spread my legs a little exposing my aching pussy which he took as an invitation to something more and soon he was rubbing me as my hips rotated and pushed back against him. Unable to take it anymore I did away with further pre-tense and rolled over onto my back totally exposing my nude body. He knelt back and I could see his huge erection outlined in his beach pants.
"Does the lady want more?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, the lady wants more alright. The lady wants it all," I cried as I reached out to feel his big cock.

He stood with pulled his pants off exposing the biggest cock I have ever seen. How would that fit into my little pussy?

I was so hot by now, I pulled him into me and nearly ******* as he entered me, filling me completely with his black manhood.

I have never been fucked so completely as I was that afternoon experiencing one orgasm after another before my masseuse released his creamy load deep inside me.

Of course, my husband has no clue as to how I spend my afternoon, butt when he came home that day he bragged about the big one that got away. I thought to myself my big one didn't get away!

0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Back