Using sleeves/extensions/strapon as chastity/denial

Usually its the girth, not the length, that women tend to crave, but if the guy is really short <5 inches, I can see their desire for depth as well. Post #13 shows a cock sleeve similar to the ones my wife & I use except it is just that, a cock sleeve, open ended so my cock glands are exposed for feeling and ejaculation, but it has the little soft bubbles around it and my wife says it does add some additional sensations as the bubbles rub her g-spot. I highly recommend those.

My hubby wears a black cock strap-on.
Please login or become a member to view

Is it a pure strap on or something his dick can go into? I ask as I am impotent so thinking about getting something to pleasure my wife a little

My partner has me use one but she fills a condom with numbing cream first and puts that on me, so I can't feel anything.
If she puts too much on though it is so numb that it can't stay hard.

Because you’re a little cuck bitch white boi.
Sleeves and dildos work for some couples....Have fun with them. From our standpoint, a dildo is fine to stretch her cunt or his asshole to ensure we can take a proper Black cock. To us, the best solution is instead of using toys to satisfy each other is for the wife to be owned by a Black Man that will train her and provide her to anyone he wishes, for the wife to deny sex with her husband, and for the Black Man to use, abuse, humiliate the husband. It all depends on what you want and even more important, what the Black Man (Men) want! Do what makes you happy, do what you can emotionally deal with. For us, we seek the adventure that comes with submitting to Black Men.

We just had a rough fuck session with the latest sleeve we ordered a few weeks ago, and at the end of it she gave me a BJ will worshipping ”my cock”. Is anyone else into play like this?

We arent into humiliation ”tiny worthless cock” or something similiar, but she is definately into cock worship and size. Next sleeve is definately going to be black. The pictures doesnt do her justice but we enjoyed this to much not to share.
View attachment 1945127View attachment 1945126
That sleeve and the other clear one you pictured look really really good, and seeing his size in them, like something we should be trying too. Don't know if they'd be available in U.S. but wild like to know what those are if you -- or anyone else who may know-- could share that.

Back