Use vs Lose

StealMyWife

Couple
From
CA, US
Hello all. I am a 34yo husband with an amazing slut wife. I got her into being shared 5 years ago and she has taken to it like a fish to water. She'll fuck or suck anyone without hesitation and I love it. But has anyone else here ever had your fantasies go farther than just sex?

It's super hot watching another man putting his hands all over my wife and fucking her. But I fantasize about another man taking complete control and owning her. Not just using her for sex, but seducing and coercing her to fall for him. I'd love to watch as over days or weeks or months she becomes infatuated with another man and then seeing him convince her to move out with him into his place until she becomes his forever.

Anyone else think this is hot AF or is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all. I am a 34yo husband with an amazing slut wife. I got her into being shared 5 years ago and she has taken to it like a fish to water. She'll fuck or suck anyone without hesitation and I love it. But has anyone else here ever had your fantasies go farther than just sex?

It's super hot watching another man putting his hands all over my wife and fucking her. But I fantasize about another man taking complete control and owning her. Not just using her for sex, but seducing and coercing her to fall for him. I'd love to watch as over days or weeks or months she becomes infatuated with another man and then seeing him convince her to move out with him into his place until she becomes his forever.

- -
Kik Stag_Sadist
It's not just you I promise

But be careful what you wish for. While the fantasy is certainly there, if she is as wonderful as you say, you also risk her losing her love for you as she transfers her emotions and focus towards him. It’s a slippery slope and not one that can easily get her turned away if you got cold feet.

Yes, the fantasy is hot, but it could turn out much worse than you want unless your marriage is already broken and you want to party ways, but just to do it with a little kink involved.

But be careful what you wish for. While the fantasy is certainly there, if she is as wonderful as you say, you also risk her losing her love for you as she transfers her emotions and focus towards him. It’s a slippery slope and not one that can easily get her turned away if you got cold feet.

Yes, the fantasy is hot, but it could turn out much worse than you want unless your marriage is already broken and you want to party ways, but just to do it with a little kink involved.
Yeah, you could end up like me.... Cradling your aching balls... Wearing panties... With a Black Bulls nuts slapping your chin..... And loving it💯😳❤️

U.
R
Not
Alone

I know it sounds hot as a fantasy, but its important to really think about it in real time. Thats part of my training I do with cuckold couples. I was with one couple in NJ. I have posted about this before, but they were experienced, at least thats what they told me. But I "owned" the wife after 2 nights. The husband flipped out.. He didnt think it would go that fast, he thought he had a few weeks or months. But I am a lot smarter than most men in general and I know how to control people, so if a wife wants to be owned, I will own her. If that make sense. So you need to make sure you can handle that, for real.

Amen.... Reality is that an Alpha Bull conquers and dominates all he encounters and should do so without the burden of "sensitivity"towards beta emotionalism! Crush the will of those pussy boys and make them worship a real man's balls while they're being drained into the fertile wombs of their women💯💯💯🤤💯💯

Amen.... Reality is that an Alpha Bull conquers and dominates all he encounters and should do so without the burden of "sensitivity"towards beta emotionalism! Crush the will of those pussy boys and make them worship a real man's balls while they're being drained into the fertile wombs of their women💯💯💯🤤💯💯
While I do appreciate your words of encouragement. We all have to live on this planet. And my goal is not to crush beta males ego. They need to understand their role and their place. The issue was with the wife, because she should have prepared him before she met me, but she had never Fallen So fast before. I did warn her. Like I dont meet up with wives for 3 weeks. Thats the preparation period, to make sure the wife can handle what Im about to do with her and to her.

Some couples, usually the husbands get mad or upset and want to call me a fake, except that ive been doing this longer than they have. So meeting someone without the preparation is a recipe for disaster...and Im not looking for 1 night stands, unless im on vacation and just want to SMASH..

While I do appreciate your words of encouragement. We all have to live on this planet. And my goal is not to crush beta males ego. They need to understand their role and their place. The issue was with the wife, because she should have prepared him before she met me, but she had never Fallen So fast before. I did warn her. Like I dont meet up with wives for 3 weeks. Thats the preparation period, to make sure the wife can handle what Im about to do with her and to her.

Some couples, usually the husbands get mad or upset and want to call me a fake, except that ive been doing this longer than they have. So meeting someone without the preparation is a recipe for disaster...and Im not looking for 1 night stands, unless im on vacation and just want to SMASH..
I apologize for speaking out of turn... Merely a beta attempting to impress a Superior👀😶😳💯

I apologize for speaking out of turn... Merely a beta attempting to impress a Superior👀😶😳💯
Thank you :)
I love betas...honestly, my life would be 100% harder if there weren't betas to serve me.
I used to train betas to be my pussy servants, when I was in NYC and before the shut downs this was amazing...I could text a beta or 2 and meet them at a bar in Manhattan or Brooklyn and they would invite the women over...I could just sit there and wait...I have really good game, so if a woman came over, I would be fucking her at some point, maybe not that evening, but I would make sure we got their contact info and line up sex dates for the next several weeks.

Thank you :)
I love betas...honestly, my life would be 100% harder if there weren't betas to serve me.
I used to train betas to be my pussy servants, when I was in NYC and before the shut downs this was amazing...I could text a beta or 2 and meet them at a bar in Manhattan or Brooklyn and they would invite the women over...I could just sit there and wait...I have really good game, so if a woman came over, I would be fucking her at some point, maybe not that evening, but I would make sure we got their contact info and line up sex dates for the next several weeks.
Exactly! I strive to ensure that Dominant Alphas have all possible access to the satisfaction they deserve

a good reality advice, but fantasies an actually seeing ones wife turn into a wife hooked on new bigger cocks is soo addicting ur loosing ur wife b4 the big head stops listing to the little head thats leaking dew drops waay often as he watches or dreams about it.. id like 2 here from hubs that after all the excitement wish he had never wanted this for his sweet wife..

Back