URGENT Christmas Present Help!

Get yourself some QOS panties. Wear them one day and get frisky. Have him peel your pants off and lay back and say "whats the matter dont you want to eat some white pussy thats wet thinking about black dick all day?" That should solve the problem. Then watch some Blacked.com with him and jerk him off-several times.

I purchased a few such items! Is that website a "black raw" website? He pays for access to that one I have seen.

The key word was "Temporary" ... a temporary tattoo will wash off.

I have a thing about anything on my skin. I think I might be OCD about this. Even if it is ink from a pen or a stamp or a sticker... it is the only thing I can think about until it is off of my skin 😅 It is something strange about me
That is so good to hear. I detest tattoos on women. It is so anti-feminine.
I have seen some very beautiful tattoos! They are just not for me to get.

I have a thing about anything on my skin. I think I might be OCD about this. Even if it is ink from a pen or a stamp or a sticker... it is the only thing I can think about until it is off of my skin 😅 It is something strange about me

I have seen some very beautiful tattoos! They are just not for me to get.
Strong support! Be the rebel! :D

Like to give one to him for myself? I have never had an actual sexual toy and find the idea interesting. Many household items instead 🤣 I think a very realistic feeling and looking one could be enjoyable!
Must have several to ensure you have the right size for the right mood. And many colors too. :)

Must have several to ensure you have the right size for the right mood. And many colors too. :)

too many options overwhelm... 😅

Stressed Over It GIF by HULU

Back