Unwanted bareback

It's happened to me, and at a lifestyle club nonetheless. One of my lifestyle friends was there, she knew him, we all decided to go downstairs to play. It's has fairly dim lighting down there. We all start playing together and then she leaves out of the blue. He and I keep playing and at some point during doggy he takes his condom off and finishes inside me. Now, I'm all about bareback under the right circumstances, but that crap made me feel disgusting. I didn't know what to do, so I left. Called my boyfriend crying. We talked, I waited a good while and then got tested before playing again.

That’s sexual assault in many places and can get a guy a looong prison term

It's happened to me, and at a lifestyle club nonetheless. One of my lifestyle friends was there, she knew him, we all decided to go downstairs to play. It's has fairly dim lighting down there. We all start playing together and then she leaves out of the blue. He and I keep playing and at some point during doggy he takes his condom off and finishes inside me. Now, I'm all about bareback under the right circumstances, but that crap made me feel disgusting. I didn't know what to do, so I left. Called my boyfriend crying. We talked, I waited a good while and then got tested before playing again.
Alot of yall dont need to be having sex if condoms are being fucking mentioned seriously

Back