Underboob at our age

I’m not sure I’ve (male half) have seen a lot of under boob in public? I must be living in the wrong places, but did spend most of my life in FL. I do strongly suggest to my wife (46) to go out braless (size C) in very sexy tops. I even push her for some extra sexiness amongst the soccer mom crowd just to catch the other dads off guard 😈. Body type can play a part, but confidence is sexy!! A/B cup women confidently wearing the right top have driven me insane.

re: Underboob at our age​

I realize I am no spring chicken and may not have the best body but I have a question about showing underboob in public.
I assume this is "underboob" outer-wear you're referring to, right? Actually saw a lot more of this at the beach this year. It is a refreshing new approach to flaunting your tits.
Like LisaE said ... if you got 'em, flaunt em. I think its a new type of sexiness.
Couldn't be any worse than seeing a very "over sized" lady wearing a thong.

female_underboobs.jpg

What is the public image you want? I mean there is the legal version of what is acceptable as always but more than not it is going to matter what the public you want around you to think of yourself. If you do not care about what others think and want to do then go for it and have fun. I know a lot of people that keep this lifestyle secret and in the shadows so they play it a lot more safe.

re: Underboob at our age​

I assume this is "underboob" outer-wear you're referring to, right? Actually saw a lot more of this at the beach this year. It is a refreshing new approach to flaunting your tits.
Like LisaE said ... if you got 'em, flaunt em. I think its a new type of sexiness.
Couldn't be any worse than seeing a very "over sized" lady wearing a thong.

View attachment 4488445
Ahhh that's inner boob

Ha ha ha we should ask why men dont walk around with the bottom of their balls hanging out or something since they always want our coochie or tits just hanging out there. Ha ha :unsure:
Agree, I understand private time clothing but was more intrested in the threshold in normal life.

Back