Uncle Elf is here *******!

Uncle Elf

Male
From
WA, US
Hey *******! I go by Elf. Or Uncle Elf to some LeatherElf to others. Terribly twisted individual with so many different kinks and interests.
Found my way here from PH where I make SBS videos for Sissies and Faggots who love cock and BBC.

Lil about myself, I am that Uncle your parents always told you not to be alone with. I am a Queer Leather Daddy/Uncle. That said, I love doing things on both sides of the /.

Was pretty active in the Kink Community but life took me another direction for now but you never know what the future could bring. But I am always that kind, nurturing man that I have become. Even while I am getting fucked hard by baby girl or niece or even nephew, and whipping their tits to make them fuck me faster. So let me be real here. At 50+ years old I got ******* pressure issues and that of course fucks with George. (My cocks name is George cause I spank that monkey when it gets curious!)

Unless I am locked! I love being locked! Longest recent session went 180 days. See, I enjoyed chastity when I was younger and married. Loved being teased and straining in my cage! Well thanks to nature, getting hard is not as easy as it used to be. I know I could get the blue pill and all but why? I may get a supply at some point but for now it fits nicely with things I already love to do. Lock my cock and stretch my manhole as much as I can!

Till next time

Hey *******! I go by Elf. Or Uncle Elf to some LeatherElf to others. Terribly twisted individual with so many different kinks and interests.
Found my way here from PH where I make SBS videos for Sissies and Faggots who love cock and BBC.

Lil about myself, I am that Uncle your parents always told you not to be alone with. I am a Queer Leather Daddy/Uncle. That said, I love doing things on both sides of the /.

Was pretty active in the Kink Community but life took me another direction for now but you never know what the future could bring. But I am always that kind, nurturing man that I have become. Even while I am getting fucked hard by baby girl or niece or even nephew, and whipping their tits to make them fuck me faster. So let me be real here. At 50+ years old I got ******* pressure issues and that of course fucks with George. (My cocks name is George cause I spank that monkey when it gets curious!)

Unless I am locked! I love being locked! Longest recent session went 180 days. See, I enjoyed chastity when I was younger and married. Loved being teased and straining in my cage! Well thanks to nature, getting hard is not as easy as it used to be. I know I could get the blue pill and all but why? I may get a supply at some point but for now it fits nicely with things I already love to do. Lock my cock and stretch my manhole as much as I can!

Till next time
That script for blue pills is a gold mine lol

Everyone-we all gotta have that pervy Uncle who keeps us wondering-but not really he is just a joker and keeps me entertained.

Back