Unaware GFs and Wives

Wife is aware and even plays along so long it is a fantasy.
We use toys, roleplay and can't even get it off without talking about her being with another guy.
But she isn't into taking the plunge yet - and this is after years of convincing.
I assume it is as she is religious and that is a line she won't cross.

We discuss it every time we have sex, she describes a situation we are in with another man and she describes what hes doing to her and she always make him black. We have also had one previous MFM experience that lasted 6 months. However, as soon as I suggest we do it for real, she shy's away from the idea, saying it might be better to keep it a fantasy. The one thing I have learned is not to push women into anything, if they feel they are, they withdraw pr say I misunderstood. so I've stopped bringing up. At this point I need to find a black man, who is patient, charming and attentive so she feels a connection and take it from there. I know that she feels she wants some say in who it is, but she will never suggest it. I bought her an 8" dildo as a present, to encourage her

Attachments

• IMG_2288.jpeg
    IMG_2288.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 364
  • IMG_2289.jpeg
    IMG_2289.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_2292.jpeg
    IMG_2292.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 361
My wife has no idea that I want her to enjoy BBC. I've bought some bigger dildos and a cock sleeve and used on her. She enjoys them to a point but likes the feel of hot cock in her and the cream pie at the end.
Ok I understand now…
So many white men are in this position. Have asked others how to break the news to her?

I really want my GF to ride a BBC. We have been dating for a year now but haven't spoken to her about it. She told me a story about how she had a one night stand with a black guy a few years ago which was very satisfying apparently. I have brought up so many conversations trying to probe more information about that one night stand but all I could find out was that his dick was bigger than mine (mine is only 6 inches) plus it was a very fun night. She said she also wanted to meet up with him again back then but he was only there for a holiday and had to fly out the following day. She said they texted every now and then but apparently hasn't spoken to him a couple of years. I have no doubt she definitely got some good BBC that night. I have also found some selfies on her phone (which she hasn't sent these to me) which got me thinking, maybe she sent these to that guy when they were 'texting' which kinda turns me on. Anyway I will def try to bring it up with her more often and here are some pictures of her. Got one with yoga pants plus a couple of the selfies I found on her phone.
That is really hot! She’s definitely sending those selfies to someone!

We discuss it every time we have sex, she describes a situation we are in with another man and she describes what hes doing to her and she always make him black. We have also had one previous MFM experience that lasted 6 months. However, as soon as I suggest we do it for real, she shy's away from the idea, saying it might be better to keep it a fantasy. The one thing I have learned is not to push women into anything, if they feel they are, they withdraw pr say I misunderstood. so I've stopped bringing up. At this point I need to find a black man, who is patient, charming and attentive so she feels a connection and take it from there. I know that she feels she wants some say in who it is, but she will never suggest it. I bought her an 8" dildo as a present, to encourage her
It takes time and practice

Back