Unaware GFs and Wives

My wife has no idea but I have finally found a Black man that is helping me get her Black fucked by him. It was kind of wierd how I met him but once I did we went to the Burger King and discussed what I wanted and he thought it might be fun if he thought he could get her. We made a plan on a way for him to meet her and feel her out and see if he 1st thought she would be worth his time and then if he thought she could be opened up to fucking him. We made a plan for him to run into us over the weekend when we were shopping and act like we knew eachother from when we were in the military. he bumped into us at Target and then came up to me asking if I was a guy from his time in the service and then I was like yes I do remember you. After we acted like we were talking over some old things from our time in the military I interduced him to my wife and she was impressed with him. I told him we were in town for the day shopping and asked what his plans were and he said he was just running an errand and had all day free. It ended up he hung out with us as my wife continued to shop at the Kohl's and he liked what he saw. We ended up doing dinner at Texas Road House and when she went to the bathroom he told me he wanted to fuck her and thought she could be seduced andd he was willing to invest the time to ensure he did not scare her off. He plans to be fucking her before the end of the year and wants to talk her into being the enterianment at his friends Bachlor party in June. All the way home all she did was talk about him and we were going to meet him and his friend at a local Lake here in Hillsdale to go boating for the day. She was all excited about going boating with them but the weather on Saturday was rainy so she asked if he would be willing to come to our house for the day and stay for dinner. He did come over and we discussed going boating this Saturday and she is very excited that it is still going to happen as she ordered a new 2 piece swim suit for our boating day and she has never had a 2 piece swim suit and I still have not seen it. She says I will see it when we are on the water.

My wife has no idea but I have finally found a Black man that is helping me get her Black fucked by him. It was kind of wierd how I met him but once I did we went to the Burger King and discussed what I wanted and he thought it might be fun if he thought he could get her. We made a plan on a way for him to meet her and feel her out and see if he 1st thought she would be worth his time and then if he thought she could be opened up to fucking him. We made a plan for him to run into us over the weekend when we were shopping and act like we knew eachother from when we were in the military. he bumped into us at Target and then came up to me asking if I was a guy from his time in the service and then I was like yes I do remember you. After we acted like we were talking over some old things from our time in the military I interduced him to my wife and she was impressed with him. I told him we were in town for the day shopping and asked what his plans were and he said he was just running an errand and had all day free. It ended up he hung out with us as my wife continued to shop at the Kohl's and he liked what he saw. We ended up doing dinner at Texas Road House and when she went to the bathroom he told me he wanted to fuck her and thought she could be seduced andd he was willing to invest the time to ensure he did not scare her off. He plans to be fucking her before the end of the year and wants to talk her into being the enterianment at his friends Bachlor party in June. All the way home all she did was talk about him and we were going to meet him and his friend at a local Lake here in Hillsdale to go boating for the day. She was all excited about going boating with them but the weather on Saturday was rainy so she asked if he would be willing to come to our house for the day and stay for dinner. He did come over and we discussed going boating this Saturday and she is very excited that it is still going to happen as she ordered a new 2 piece swim suit for our boating day and she has never had a 2 piece swim suit and I still have not seen it. She says I will see it when we are on the water.

I really can't wait to see when he gets her pussy! If she is at all like the last time I got a guy to seduce and fuck her I may not get the chance to watch as she was to uncomfortable with me being there watching. I did get to enjoy her cream pies when she came home but lots of his cum leaked out on her drive home and she would only tell me he was a great kisser and really good in bed. I want her fresh warm cream pie. Henry has me learning to suck his cock as he is working on her as he says it is something I will have to do since I don't really have a cock and she is going to be his soon. I have sucked on his and his friends cocks so far and it takes a bit of getting use too but I am willing to do my best if it gets her filled with BBC's

Trued the dildo want big too soon so need to give it another go
Yeah that can happen, we have used toys for a long time and I always tried to go as big as possible with the vibrators I bought as I like her loose, when I had the courage to introduce the BBC dildos and this was long before I told her my fantasy I bought the MR Hankey’s toys Rentman in the small and medium (these things are massive), we were away for the weekend and I had her tied to the bed speadeagled and blindfolded and worked my way up through the toys and lots for licking she managed the take the bigger on last and was totally stretched out and loose, it was the first time she ever said she couldn’t feel me when I was fucking her and also said “it feels like a welly top” she was wet and loose for a few days afterwards. Since then I was hooked on my fantasy.

Back