Unaware GFs and Wives

I really want my GF to ride a BBC. We have been dating for a year now but haven't spoken to her about it. She told me a story about how she had a one night stand with a black guy a few years ago which was very satisfying apparently. I have brought up so many conversations trying to probe more information about that one night stand but all I could find out was that his dick was bigger than mine (mine is only 6 inches) plus it was a very fun night. She said she also wanted to meet up with him again back then but he was only there for a holiday and had to fly out the following day. She said they texted every now and then but apparently hasn't spoken to him a couple of years. I have no doubt she definitely got some good BBC that night. I have also found some selfies on her phone (which she hasn't sent these to me) which got me thinking, maybe she sent these to that guy when they were 'texting' which kinda turns me on. Anyway I will def try to bring it up with her more often and here are some pictures of her. Got one with yoga pants plus a couple of the selfies I found on her phone.
She’s Smokin Hott

I really want my GF to ride a BBC. We have been dating for a year now but haven't spoken to her about it. She told me a story about how she had a one night stand with a black guy a few years ago which was very satisfying apparently. I have brought up so many conversations trying to probe more information about that one night stand but all I could find out was that his dick was bigger than mine (mine is only 6 inches) plus it was a very fun night. She said she also wanted to meet up with him again back then but he was only there for a holiday and had to fly out the following day. She said they texted every now and then but apparently hasn't spoken to him a couple of years. I have no doubt she definitely got some good BBC that night. I have also found some selfies on her phone (which she hasn't sent these to me) which got me thinking, maybe she sent these to that guy when they were 'texting' which kinda turns me on. Anyway I will def try to bring it up with her more often and here are some pictures of her. Got one with yoga pants plus a couple of the selfies I found on her phone.
the best.

I keep bringing it up but the wife is all against it…but she was the one to ask for me to get her a BIG dark black dildo and use it in her and even once whisper in my ear just as I am about to cum that she wants a black baby. BUT, if I bring it up she gets pissed. I think given a few good drinks and the right time, she would spread her married thighs wide open for a BBC bull. And oh how I would LOVE to watch her mature Amazon body being slammed into and her big tits shake as he bull owns her and makes her cum.
There is a possibility that she feels insecure about herself. You need to find someone who will flirt with her. Make her feel god about herself.

My wife is unaware but by the sounds of the bbc studs in here, she is worthy and how! Too bad she isn't sexually open to explore.

I really can't wait to see when he gets her pussy! If she is at all like the last time I got a guy to seduce and fuck her I may not get the chance to watch as she was to uncomfortable with me being there watching. I did get to enjoy her cream pies when she came home but lots of his cum leaked out on her drive home and she would only tell me he was a great kisser and really good in bed. I want her fresh warm cream pie. Henry has me learning to suck his cock as he is working on her as he says it is something I will have to do since I don't really have a cock and she is going to be his soon. I have sucked on his and his friends cocks so far and it takes a bit of getting use too but I am willing to do my best if it gets her filled with BBC's
What’s the latest??? Is she dating him yet?

my wife is unaware - i hope to find a good way to bring this up .
Even she took some selfies i do nt believe she was sending them to a guy . for that asian culture and her conservative mindset is to strong i guess. Attached Selfies she took

Attachments

• mmexport1633760495438.jpg
    mmexport1633760495438.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 589bd16f0b6e4c70a71075d2b195a26b4adb35e30e2642fb9532cf7ce65521fd.jpg
    589bd16f0b6e4c70a71075d2b195a26b4adb35e30e2642fb9532cf7ce65521fd.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
My Hotwife likes white guys and has (2)BWC bulls but they are nothing in comparison and she has no idea what she is missing. I hope she will figure it out..

my wife is unaware - i hope to find a good way to bring this up .
Even she took some selfies i do nt believe she was sending them to a guy . for that asian culture and her conservative mindset is to strong i guess. Attached Selfies she took
Got any more pics of this sexy lady? Has she been taken by another man yet?

Need to start a thread to show and discuss your hot GFs and Wives who are completely unaware that you want them blacked. Who will be the first to share?
We were in germany at the club on base.a black guy picked my wife up there.they danced.he took her back to his dorm .this was at 10:00pm she came back to the apt.at 4:00 in the morning she said she had sex with 5 black cocks that night.and her pussy belonged to them.i added my cum to her.but she kept talking about bbc.

Attachments

• jQg0toXD (1).jpeg
    jQg0toXD (1).jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 135
Back