Ukrainian girls meeting black men

I wonder how many years it will take for 50% of the inhabitants of Ukraine to become black?
its your fantasy or you trolling, Ukraine will be Ukraine the people who left ukraine will be forgotten and there will be a new generation growing up within Ukraine, there is no benefit social security system in ukraine and getting a job or work is very hard similar to african nations. They also have large families due to fertile land as a rule so the men who died will be replaced with younger generations of new men.

its your fantasy or you trolling, Ukraine will be Ukraine the people who left ukraine will be forgotten and there will be a new generation growing up within Ukraine, there is no benefit social security system in ukraine and getting a job or work is very hard similar to african nations. They also have large families due to fertile land as a rule so the men who died will be replaced with younger generations of new men.
Ukraine birth rate is one of the lowest in the world, meanwhile Africa birth rate is sky high with massive migration to Europe. 100 years from now Europeans will be minorities in their countries.

Ukraine birth rate is one of the lowest in the world, meanwhile Africa birth rate is sky high with massive migration to Europe. 100 years from now Europeans will be minorities in their countries.
you never been to ukraine so you do not know nothing. I have been there and there are many white slavic children in ukraine and no foreigner and you want to stop believing statics, because it is difficult for foreigners to live in ukraine due to the bureaucracy system and language. Europe will have a reset and trade with China as they understand that China is a super power and China will tell what the EU will have to do and one of the policy is to have more children. In China many people have children and they removed the one baby policy and there is no brain washing marketing as there is in western countries and no guilt mentality like Germany and USA. You are already seeing it that France went to China and made a deal and the Chinese want to build a silk road from China to the EU however no USD involved.

The massive migration to Europe is because the EU countries are controlled by globalists they have hijacked the EU government and to flood the country with third world and forth world this is to destroy the identity of the EU and destroy christian values, the reality is there will be no more EU within the next 10 years. They are even going to CIS countries to have a forum to join the EU that is how desperate the EU are. The reality is the EU will collapse and they will have a renaissance and the third and fourth world people who have went to the EU, will return because many Italian companies have invested into Africa (without EU money) to bring up there own countries and train talent in the investment there in there country and no need to run away or influenced by an NGO, there are people in Congo who pay 2 USD for 1 egg and they are imported from Rwanda, no one trains the people that is is better to buy a chicken and produce eggs and sell on the market and Congo is rich in minerals having over 100 trillion USD in wealth, the problem is management.
There are many NGO companies which tell many people from Africa to go to the EU because it is better, however in reality it is not, they end up in gangs or *******.

What the fuck happened to this thread???
The hate swirling with ignorance is too much.
Always the non-verified, no content and 'new accounts' who spout the most bullshit.
This person's account was created yesterday, for the purpose of spouting cowardly ignorance and not being called out.

What the fuck happened to this thread???
The hate swirling with ignorance is too much.
Always the non-verified, no content and 'new accounts' who spout the most bullshit.
This person's account was created yesterday, for the purpose of spouting cowardly ignorance and not being called out.
its reality
so USD is not collapsing due to inflation? And china is not a strong economy? And BRIC's is not real it is a fantasy

It's a humanitarian crisis, leave your degenerate trash on another topic
you want to believe fantasy and not reality, the USD is collapsing due to inflation, EUR is collapsing, China is on the RISE degenerate trash or not this is the reality, Chinese military are even in Canada and now want to set up base in Cuba.

Just to make the atmosphere more relaxed, we are a couple born in an ex-USSR republic, girlfriend just loves bbc

There are books about psychology and the un-conscious mind, it has no control what it likes or dislike, it is yourself to CONTROL this element, I am sure your gf enjoys this via propaganda or by you enjoy it again via propaganda, but Russia is just a slave to China and China not accept this, if doubt look at marketing in china. Your gf loves the dopamine triggers because you are weak and she feels it. If you become alpha she will love you but you are not, therefore you accept this and there is no border or control, I know cccp mentality and I speak russian. Build an house to help boost your testosterone levels and eat grass fed beef and eggs and see what happens to you and take Shilajit to turbo boost your testosterone levels is from Russia and central asia countries, good luck.

There are books about psychology and the un-conscious mind, it has no control what it likes or dislike, it is yourself to CONTROL this element, I am sure your gf enjoys this via propaganda or by you enjoy it again via propaganda, but Russia is just a slave to China and China not accept this, if doubt look at marketing in china. Your gf loves the dopamine triggers because you are weak and she feels it. If you become alpha she will love you but you are not, therefore you accept this and there is no border or control, I know cccp mentality and I speak russian. Build an house to help boost your testosterone levels and eat grass fed beef and eggs and see what happens to you and take Shilajit to turbo boost your testosterone levels is from Russia and central asia countries, good luck.
We are not from Russia, though. А ты сам откуда?

While Ukrainian men fight the war, their women are getting really dicked down by the blacks of West Europe. I’ve seen some attractive Ukrainian refugees being moved into black side of towns here in US. Those girls will more than likely be blacked. I believe even if the war ends, many Ukrainian women would be coming back home with black babies.

For several years the white media reported on how Ukraine had become the center of neo-nazism in the world today. But now they're trying to disavow and downplay almost ten years of that reporting. Why?

Putin is justifying his incursion into Ukraine with the claim that Ukraine's government is full of neo-nazis. We're going to look at the Ukrainian government and it's citizens to see if there's anything to this claim.

There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Stop spreading false information.

Back