UK wife loving that BBC video

1) safety first so hubby get no cream pie ha ha (he is dying for it!) he has had sloppy seconds a few times and loves the feel of my pussy once it's been stretched. 2 cocks in my pussy last time BBC and hubby now that was good
2) hubby knows which spots to hit and always makes me cum but hubby can't reach the spots that a BBC hits cause he is much smaller than the cocks I've had
3) no that's my job
1)Oh i see.I think it is great to have a such understanding husband.It will be awsome if you find a regular bbc bull to fuck you without condom and leave creampies...

2)Nice.Have you ever informed him that he is smaller than your bbc studs?

3)In what ways do you like to humiliate your hubby?

1)Oh i see.I think it is great to have a such understanding husband.It will be awsome if you find a regular bbc bull to fuck you without condom and leave creampies...

2)Nice.Have you ever informed him that he is smaller than your bbc studs?

3)In what ways do you like to humiliate your hubby?

1. Currently looking for a regular but if he wants cream pies he will have to do with my new bull cumming all over his face instead

2. Yes I tell my little Cock husband every time he fucks me that he is way smaller than the previous bbc's I've had and when I fuck him I tell him I'm thinking of a big BBC and that his little cock can't touch the sides

3. See number 2 and also I often make him search the Internet for my next BBC and tell him he can't fuck me till he does

1)OMG!That is the ultimate cuckold move.Has bull ever cummed directly on his mouth and face?

2)Have you ever thought of using chastity cage for his little cock and giving the key to your regular bbc bull?A
Also wearing in public and tease him all the time?

3)Nice.Very nice indeed.In what forums does your hubby search for your potential bulls?
And how is the longest period you have forbidden him to have sex?

It was not Mootje who we met with and if he has to fake msg about people he has met, he is far from a stud!!
@billy_venture BTW, they sent me a MSG and first THING I SAID I AM NOT THE GUY ... U jumped to CONCLUSIONS.. and I dont fucking need to LIE or Pretend Nothing didnt happen .. i quoted them too so they will read

@billy_venture BTW, they sent me a MSG and first THING I SAID I AM NOT THE GUY ... U jumped to CONCLUSIONS.. and I dont fucking need to LIE or Pretend Nothing didnt happen .. i quoted them too so they will read

Chill out, no need to use capitals and swear words, it just sounded like you were happy to take the credit for fucking me to get new couples interested from the posts above which I didn't think was fair on them, the person who actually did fuck me (very well), or myself.

If that wasn't what you intended to do then no harm done....

Everyone is still happy - so let's move on.

Chill out, no need to use capitals and swear words, it just sounded like you were happy to take the credit for fucking me to get new couples interested from the posts above which I didn't think was fair on them, the person who actually did fuck me (very well), or myself.

If that wasn't what you intended to do then no harm done....

Everyone is still happy - so let's move on.
sorry, that i used capital letters... and thanks for your reply...
and yes everyone is still happy...
enjoy and have fun ...

Back