UK Thread Post where you are from.

certainly is a strange one .. if everyone is scared of going up the same supermarket aisle you can see how clubs are going to be a bit of an issue .. particularly frustrating as wife had just signed us up for one before the lockdown !
Perhaps we should all just go.. get naked and get some herd immunity .
Or was that hard immunity .. not sure!

certainly is a strange one .. if everyone is scared of going up the same supermarket aisle you can see how clubs are going to be a bit of an issue .. particularly frustrating as wife had just signed us up for one before the lockdown !
Perhaps we should all just go.. get naked and get some herd immunity .
Or was that hard immunity .. not sure!
Iol I'm confused what they say go out don't go out, it's a comedy sketch! You can only but laugh and use your own judgement.

as several members of our own government t seem to have done themselves .. We are certainly not getting any impression of a clear strategy , so you are right , you have to risk assess it yourself .
Currently wife says she wont be that keen to get on an aeroplane for some time yet , but perhaps we will be back at a couple fo uk nudist clubs in the not tooooooo distant !

as several members of our own government t seem to have done themselves .. We are certainly not getting any impression of a clear strategy , so you are right , you have to risk assess it yourself .
Currently wife says she wont be that keen to get on an aeroplane for some time yet , but perhaps we will be back at a couple fo uk nudist clubs in the not tooooooo distant !

Very true, will Conversations start with: recently covid tested, happy to meet 😁😁😁

Anyway I better stop hijacking the thread I havn't been here long

Team Players .. never heard of that! Mentioned Eurekas as we are nudies and BMFC there would just add a certain something to make it perfect !

AKA Kestrels … ah yes RIP ! silly sods . if they ahd just not been so stupid with the planning permissions it would still be open !

Have looked at the website and yes it does look a bit more full on swingers .. at Kestrels at least you could pretend that you were just opportunist !! well that's the wife's excuse and she is sticking to it

Back