UK Thread Post where you are from.

without the zombies … ? plenty of them round here …

new normal … jeez .. have we really sunk that low … if we cant get ourselves back to a society where we can sit in a pub .. or cosy up in a hit tub at a nudist club with new friends ( coughs politely ) without being terrified …...
I wonder what measures they will put in, temperature camera is the rumour, I believe some of the club may do this. I need to get out tho there is only so much 'gardening' I can do 😁

I wonder what measures they will put in, temperature camera is the rumour, I believe some of the club may do this. I need to get out tho there is only so much 'gardening' I can do 😁
I am sure we can cope with a temperature camera .. as long as its not as you get out of a hot tub !
Social distancing is going to be the problem .. seeing as the object is exactly the opposite ...lol

I am sure we can cope with a temperature camera .. as long as its not as you get out of a hot tub !
Social distancing is going to be the problem .. seeing as the object is exactly the opposite ...lol
Nah I believe it will only be the entrance mechanism lol

Jaydees has a huge tub been to quite a few clubs around the uk

like we have in the office .. fire the digital thermo at your head .. fill the form in stating how you have been for the last 14 days .. pretty much all you can do , really !

Not heard of Jaydees before .. looks interesting ! you gotta love a 35 seater hot tub ! We have not been to that many clubs, usualy more nudist than swinger, though . That said wife has joined VA but not had a chance to go cos of the lockdown .. Any recommends?

Back