UK Thread Post where you are from.

Yeah that's a good solution I guess. I'm not a big fan of clubs to be honest as I like intimate encounters but it is a great way to meet new people though, I've done a few and had a good time.
I'm pretty busy too so online is supposed to be helping in that sense but it turns out to be even more time-wasting hahaha.

anonymity of the internet + free site = Fakes and dreamers! not much you can do about that.
We never have any problem having intimate encounters at clubs , what problems have you had ?

We never have any problem having intimate encounters at clubs , what problems have you had ?

Never had any problems really, even enjoyed it when I went. It is just not my fav I rather play in a home, hotel (with spa if possible ;)) or a lonely beach haha

Don't do hotels anymore, booked too many in the past and encountered time wasters and no showers , least at a club if they don't show up you haven't wasted your time and money as there is always others to play wth .

There's upside and downside to anything, I've never had any no show with hotel booking, maybe luck I don't know. And I've had first time meet at hotels, there's something exciting about hotels lol, I like it

Message us on kik: REMOVED

You should think about filling out your profile some more. Pictures and some descriptions in the form of a bio would work. Being so ready to hand out your other social media details defeats the purpose of this site, not to mention comes of as questionable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back