UK guy with hot curvy gf

I'm 33 and my gf of four years is 24 and we live in the UK. About a year after being together we went to a Halloween party a few years ago with a few of her friends. Dressed in a little black dress, her legs kept catching the attention of a tall black guy sat on a table near us. When we were at the bar he came over and complimented her on how good she looked, but also asked her "do you fancy making some black babies?" with a big smile on his face. She laughed and pointed out that I was her boyfriend and I thought that was that. But as the night ended, many of the people at the party ended up being invited back to a house party. We all went back there and soon found out that the black guy had also been invited back. As we smoked outside and I was chatting to someone, I turned around to find that my girlfriend had vanished. I waited a few minutes for her to come back but soon went into the house to find her. Nobody in the downstairs toilet, no sign of her downstairs. Also no sign of the black guy. I asked one of her friends if she had seen her, and she said the last time she saw her was when she was chatting to the guy. Before I thought about going upstairs I ended up chatting to someone for about 20 minutes, before I caught sight of the black guy coming down the stairs on his own and going outside. Less than a minute later my girlfriend walked down stairs too. I asked her where she had been and she said she had to use the upstairs toilet because the downstairs toilet was being used. After a few drinks she told one of her friends that she had in fact gone into that bathroom with the black guy and sucked his dick, also saying how he spunked a massive load into her mouth.

As far as I know they only met once. But this year there have been a few more occasions where she's had sex with other men. We share our laptop so the history shows all the sites we've both been on. And lately there's been a LOT of interracial breeding videos... I know she wants more black cock and I'm here to arrange a treat for her :)

Attachments

• 20180124_021758~2.jpg
    20180124_021758~2.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20170619_025502~2.jpg
    20170619_025502~2.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 46
  • received_10207212895072754(1).jpeg
    received_10207212895072754(1).jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 52
Back