UK Bisexual couples, ladies and black guys to join us at a monthly bi party

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi I am a former Bull (hence the name) now part of a couple and we're hoping to network with bi/bicurious couples and single black males at our favourite swinging club on the first of September. Its the Vanilla Alternative and its based in Bedfordshire.

Spicy's monthly bi night at The Vanilla Alternative is the perfect event to attend if you prefer to keep the bi side of your sexually discreet and and only feel at ease among like minded people.

We also run a very discreet KiK group aimed at linking couples and single women with bi/bicurious black men. This private group is exclusively for genuine swingers so please don't be offended by my strict verification process.

Oh and by the way this club has both male and female gloryholes mmmmmm

Last edited:
Hi I am a former Bull (hence the name) now part of a couple and we're hoping to network with bi/bicurious couples and single black males at our favourite swinging club on the first of September. Its the Vanilla Alternative and its based in Bedfordshire.

We also run a very discreet KiK group aimed at linking couples and single women with bi/bicurious black men. Its the perfect event to attend if you prefer to keep the bi side of your sexually discreet and and only feel at ease among like minded people.

Oh and by the way this club has both male and female gloryholes mmmmmm

What is a female gloryhole ?

Hi, would love to get involved, what's your group name on kik.
funlovingcouplewales
Is our user name on kik be great if you added us to your group. Both of us are bi and happy to please.
Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi, would love to get involved, what's your group name on kik.
funlovingcouplewales
Is our user name on kik be great if you added us to your group. Both of us are bi and happy to please.
Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi to you both an thanks for the interest. I'm doing something of a two tear approach to insure that only verifiably active swingers are members of the KiK group.

One way to get involved is to attend Vanilla Alternative on the night.

However if you have a verified swingers profile on a website like FabSwingers with feedback from people that have met you in person I'm happy to add you.

Danny

Hi to you both an thanks for the interest. I'm doing something of a two tear approach to insure that only verifiably active swingers are members of the KiK group.

One way to get involved is to attend Vanilla Alternative on the night.

However if you have a verified swingers profile on a website like FabSwingers with feedback from people that have met you in person I'm happy to add you.

Danny

My hubby has an account on Fab guys. Hornybottom666 have found a few bulls through there.
Would love to come to one of your meets, both of us are bi and open minded, we enjoy new experiences and meeting new people. Happy to chat privately to you too so you know we are genuine. Private message us and I'll pass on my hubby's number, or mine if you prefer. Xx look forward to getting to know you and lots others. Hope your well and enjoying yourself. Xx

funlovingcouplewales
Our name on kik

Hi and morning. I'm not on FabGuys but if you have a couples account on the sister site FabSwingers with verification I can add you to the KiK group without a need to do any more checks. Sorry if it sounds over the top but I'm making sure that every member is the real deal. Couples as well as the single bi black men. Below are my FabSwingers profile IDs

Our couples profile:
OreoKink

My profile set up specifically for networking and linking couples and single women with bi/bicurious black men:
biblackmen4femsncouples

Hi and morning. I'm not on FabGuys but if you have a couples account on the sister site FabSwingers with verification I can add you to the KiK group without a need to do any more checks. Sorry if it sounds over the top but I'm making sure that every member is the real deal. Couples as well as the single bi black men. Below are my FabSwingers profile IDs

Our couples profile:
OreoKink

My profile set up specifically for networking and linking couples and single women with bi/bicurious black men:
biblackmen4femsncouples
I we understand buddy. Will set one up and hopefully meet someone worth meeting.
Thanks again speak soon

Back