UK, any females want someone to film?

MissAmyAndMrR

Couple
From
UK
Is there any females, who would like a video/audio guy for BBC meets? I’m a straight 32 year old lad. A family man.

So basically my fiancée, Ms Amy is now out of action until well into next year, unable to meet anymore for a considerable time. Bit of a bummer. We’re happily engaged and together for 13+ years. I’m not a cuck as such as enjoy joining in. I’ve not got any interest in doing anything sexual with anyone else.

My enjoyment, was, and always has been making FILMS! I do other types of film making too any way (and also audio) so it made/makes sense to film X rated stuff too on the side.

I have everything from a pro mirrorless full frame camera a micro four thirds and GoPro’s along with professional audio MIC’s and audio recorder.

I’m based south of England. Can’t really travel far due to family commitments, work...etc but can sort something if need be.

What do I get? Well, my pleasure is making films, and I guess knowing “I filmed that!” although I’ve never filmed anyone other than my fiancée I’m keen to try it and see how it goes/feels!! Also... anything to “scratch the itch” at the moment of doing nothing wild and fun.

Drop me a message

Last edited:
Back