Tyler TX area Hotwife

Can't wait for the update after their two days together! I'm assuming the lovely wife will be sleeping over on Wednesday night and getting what she's been missing...amazing sex from a virile black man!

Boy she’s in a GOOD MOOD tonight!!!
All excited about her “date” tomorrow 🥰
They’re meeting up early & going to breakfast
Will spend the whole day together tomorrow
Not sure what time she’ll get home, but I told her not to base a time on my account - told her to go with what feels right to her.
Will update after that date of course
Don’t know if they’ll be any pics as I leave that up to her & with it being their first real time like this, they might get to involved…
Here’s to hoping that he hits it just as she needs it & gets her TOTALLY hooked!!!
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Not sure what time she’ll get home, but I told her not to base a time on my account - told her to go with what feels right to her.
Don’t know if they’ll be any pics as I leave that up to her & with it being their first real time like this, they might get to involved…
Here’s to hoping that he hits it just as she needs it & gets her TOTALLY hooked!!!
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Excellent update! I truly hope she decides to spend the night with him tomorrow after their day together, if not, then the following night....hey, maybe both nights!

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Ohh buddy this is an amazing update, fingers crossed. I really hope this will go with a positive flow

She’s been with him most of the day & they’re headed to get some pizza before she heads home to me
She sure sounds like she enjoyed herself - can’t wait for better details!!!

Woww I am so happy for you both. How do you feel right now? did you had bleu balls from all the fun she is having ;)

Woww I am so happy for you both. How do you feel right now? did you had bleu balls from all the fun she is having ;)
I feel great - anxious for her to get home so I can shower her up & get her ready for bed.
She said they were planning to spend tomorrow together as well 😁
No blue balls currently, but sure I will after showering her & hearing the details!

Back