Tyler TX area Hotwife

She will definitely be seeing him again soon!
He wanted to come over yesterday on his lunch break, but unfortunately she had a stomach bug or something so she passed…
Don’t believe that they’ve “romantically” kissed yet, only light pecks on the lips thus far.
She does enjoy kissing her lovers though, so doubt it’ll be long.
He’s definitely chasing her & I'm sure they’re relationship will blossom quickly!!!

She will definitely be seeing him again soon!
He wanted to come over yesterday on his lunch break, but unfortunately she had a stomach bug or something so she passed…
Don’t believe that they’ve “romantically” kissed yet, only light pecks on the lips thus far.
She does enjoy kissing her lovers though, so doubt it’ll be long.
He’s definitely chasing her & I'm sure they’re relationship will blossom quickly!!!

That is great news, It would be super hot to see a picture with them kissing. I really hope for you he is the right guy so she can let your dreams come true again. She is a amzing sexy wife. you really deserve this, you have waited a long time, was very patient and als love caring for her for the hard times you had to go through.

Last edited:
Had a pretty interesting conversation this afternoon as we walked over to the mall here.
I was mentioning that I was sad I’d have to take my chastity cage off for our upcoming weekend trip to Abu Dhabi (due to security as it’s metal).
I kinda whined & said, but I enjoy being pussy free 😜
She fairly swiftly replied, “You basically are” & then reminded me that’s been over 2 years since we last had intercourse 😱
I found it neat that she had that mental note & seems VERY content to keep that streak going for the foreseeable future 🥰

Had a pretty interesting conversation this afternoon as we walked over to the mall here.
I was mentioning that I was sad I’d have to take my chastity cage off for our upcoming weekend trip to Abu Dhabi (due to security as it’s metal).
She fairly swiftly replied, “You basically are” & then reminded me that’s been over 2 years since we last had intercourse 😱
I found it neat that she had that mental note & seems VERY content to keep that streak going for the foreseeable future 🥰

How is Abu Dhabi going? any update on the wife romance?

It is super nice of your wife that she let you experience to be pussy free for this long. lets have our fingers crossed that she will have sex with ugandan pool boy so you can experience that he gets intimate with her and you are pussy free

Quick update:
We just got back from a weekend trip to Abu Dhabi - had a good time, but no play time during trip.
She did get pretty ******* out at a club there & was trying to live up on a black bouncer there, but of course never materialized into anything.
She is however making plans with her current boyfriend for his days off on Wednesday & Thursday & judging by what I’ve seen of their texts, they are most DEFINITELY planning for some fun time!!!!! 🤞🏻🥰🤞🏻
I prob won’t get to be present for it on those days, but I’m always Ok with that - it’s about her getting what she needs!
REALLY HOPING he’s able to hit it right & get her addicted & craving more!!!

Quick update:
We just got back from a weekend trip to Abu Dhabi - had a good time, but no play time during trip.
She did get pretty ******* out at a club there & was trying to live up on a black bouncer there, but of course never materialized into anything.
She is however making plans with her current boyfriend for his days off on Wednesday & Thursday & judging by what I’ve seen of their texts, they are most DEFINITELY planning for some fun time!!!!! 🤞🏻🥰🤞🏻
I prob won’t get to be present for it on those days, but I’m always Ok with that - it’s about her getting what she needs!
REALLY HOPING he’s able to hit it right & get her addicted & craving more!!!

I really hope you get both lucky. It would be so great when she get to experience what it feels again. she is a Queen!!!

Back