Tyler TX area Hotwife

No new pics to share unfortunately, but they did have an afternoon “quickie” today while I was at work!!! 🥰
Sounds as if that’ll become a VERY regular thing for them luckily as he can come to our place easily during the day
Wonderful news!! At last, everything is falling into place nicely. Sounds like your wife is going to be a busy lady in the bedroom during the many, many days to follow! Very glad to hear she'll now be getting what she's been missing for a long time, naturally from a horny black man, who from the sounds of it is going to become a proper boyfriend...congratulations to all concerned! Possibly you could invite him over for a celebratory dinner, whereby at the end of the evening your lovely wife and her new black lover would retire to the main bedroom for a night of passionate lovemaking, with yourself relegated to the spare bedroom...

Wonderful news!! At last, everything is falling into place nicely. Sounds like your wife is going to be a busy lady in the bedroom during the many, many days to follow! Very glad to hear she'll now be getting what she's been missing for a long time, naturally from a horny black man, who from the sounds of it is going to become a proper boyfriend...congratulations to all concerned! Possibly you could invite him over for a celebratory dinner, whereby at the end of the evening your lovely wife and her new black lover would retire to the main bedroom for a night of passionate lovemaking, with yourself relegated to the spare bedroom...
Well, quite sure I’ll be getting relegated to the spare room periodically relatively soon - she’s already mentioned it

Well, quite sure I’ll be getting relegated to the spare room periodically relatively soon - she’s already mentioned it
As it should be for cuckolds like us, naturally. Excellent to hear it's your wife that has given you a 'heads up' on what will be happening in regard to the bedding arrangements....hopefully asap!

you are lucky with such a wonderfull wife. I can only imagine how it would be to listen to the sounds in the next bedroom. So I really hope you get this lucky soon and maybe you get the chance to watch the black dick go in her pussy. but dont forget to take a picture of there lovemaking for us ;);) we are also exited about the progress that has be going on

Met her lover again yesterday - got her in 2 good rounds!!! 🥰
Showed her a “milking” video yesterday & she basically did EXACTLY that to me 😱
Had me up on all fours - still had base of my cage on - and slowly stroked me to a few minor spurts before getting it all out
Best part though was that she caught it ALL in a glass & then made me ******* it 😁
She has most DEFINITELY found her groove again I must say!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• 1d6b884c-beab-44d9-81fb-612ce6d494f6.jpeg
    1d6b884c-beab-44d9-81fb-612ce6d494f6.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 148
Had me up on all fours - still had base of my cage on - and slowly stroked me to a few minor spurts before getting it all out
Best part though was that she caught it ALL in a glass & then made me ******* it 😁
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

you are very lucky, you know that right?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Outstanding update!!! It's amazing that now your wife has begun getting exactly what she needs from her new black boyfriend, it's opened her up to the more adventurous side of Femdom cuckolding. Fantastic to hear that she milked you! Hopefully she can sexually humiliate and put you in your place in front of her new man in the near future...

When I have pics to share, I will share them in here
Unfortunately, we’ve never really been much on tons of pics - much more about being in the moments rather than attempting to make a “production” out of it…

I understand, the reason why I asked this because it helps to imagine what is going on and share the amazing things you two are doing. As always deep respect for living this lifestyle and sharing how lucky you can get in life

Back