Tyler TX area Hotwife

No, she seems to have decided that he “isn’t the one”….
Mostly that’s due to because he wasn’t open to any of the Cuckold lifestyle attributes & she very much enjoys that & involving me.
So, back to the search I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️

No, she seems to have decided that he “isn’t the one”….
Mostly that’s due to because he wasn’t open to any of the Cuckold lifestyle attributes & she very much enjoys that & involving me.
So, back to the search I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️

She is the best, she made a important choiche and it shows how much she care about your marriage. you are very lucky to have such a amazing wife. I hope you 2 get lucky in finding the right person that gives you both a good experience. good luck buddy

Wife out at the beach again 🥰
Apparently she isn’t done with her Ugandan boyfriend yet 😮
Plans to have him over this afternoon, so we’ll see if she “dives back in” 🤞🏻
Also talking to another gentleman online, so maybe that’ll lead somewhere - he’s knowledgeable & open to all the Cuckolding stuff as opposed to her Ugandan guy.

Attachments

• IMG_3712.jpeg
    IMG_3712.jpeg
    541.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_3713.jpeg
    IMG_3713.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 171
Wife out at the beach again 🥰
Apparently she isn’t done with her Ugandan boyfriend yet 😮
Plans to have him over this afternoon, so we’ll see if she “dives back in” 🤞🏻
Also talking to another gentleman online, so maybe that’ll lead somewhere - he’s knowledgeable & open to all the Cuckolding stuff as opposed to her Ugandan guy.

woww this is a amazing update

Interesting development…..

Apparently she’s having him come back over this afternoon when I get home. He wants to be a part of the Cuckolding & they want me to express to him what I “expect” out of it.

This should be different 🤔
Outstanding! I'd love to hear your answer, it'll be deliciously humiliating in front of your wife's potentially long term future boyfriend...

Apparently she’s having him come back over this afternoon when I get home. He wants to be a part of the Cuckolding & they want me to express to him what I “expect” out of it.

wowww that is great news, you are so lucky. I am happy for you. hope you really get to experience naughty things

Did you have any luck, how did the afternoon go?

Back