Tv shows/movies where cuckolding could easily be implied?

While its hard to find media that paints cuckolding in a good light, there are shows/movies that do drop subtle hints about it or it could easily happen. Lets have some fun shall we? Doesn't have to be interracial:

The King Of Queens: The wife makes more money than her husband and is known as a huge dominate in the relationship. She's mentioned other men and has out her husband in his place multiple times. She also seems to be more relaxed around his large black friend and in one episode goes to his house every night to be his "wife"

Friends: Ross is a wimp. Rachel and Joey have chemistry but can't pinpoint it. They kiss and do feel anything. If they realized it's a sexual spark and not a love spark rachel could have a bull in joey.

Everybody loves ray: his wife is very dominate. She also is flirty with his brother. Possible fling? Considering all there offspring have blonde hair its possible she was bred by another man.

Daddy's Home: will ferrell is a beta. Mark Wahlberg is clearly an alpha. At one point they are at a fertility clinic and mark drops his pants right in front of his ex wife and will ferrell(who she is with now) she makes a gulping sound and had a look of "fuck me now".

There is an Australian movie from the 70’s or 80’s called Don’s Party. A group of friends get together for a drunken party, at one point one of the husbands confesses to hiding in the closet and photographing his friends fucking his Wife.
There is also one called The Getaway Sally Struthers (Gloria from All in the Family) and her husband (that guy who played Howard on Mayberry RFD) get held hostage and Sally and the bad guy end up getting it on in front of Howard who is tied up and ****** to watch as she gives herself to this guy. There are plenty of other movies with very obvious cuckold themes

There's an episode of "Two and a Half Men" where Charlie is dating Jenny McCarthy. She's just hanging around for his money. There's one scene where she's wearing a sexy red dress and she tells Alan that she's going for dinner with her 'brother'.
She answers the door and her 'brother' is a large physically fit sexy black man.
It's quite obvious she's getting that BBC.

While its hard to find media that paints cuckolding in a good light, there are shows/movies that do drop subtle hints about it or it could easily happen. Lets have some fun shall we? Doesn't have to be interracial:

The King Of Queens: The wife makes more money than her husband and is known as a huge dominate in the relationship. She's mentioned other men and has out her husband in his place multiple times. She also seems to be more relaxed around his large black friend and in one episode goes to his house every night to be his "wife"

Friends: Ross is a wimp. Rachel and Joey have chemistry but can't pinpoint it. They kiss and do feel anything. If they realized it's a sexual spark and not a love spark rachel could have a bull in joey.

Everybody loves ray: his wife is very dominate. She also is flirty with his brother. Possible fling? Considering all there offspring have blonde hair its possible she was bred by another man.

Daddy's Home: will ferrell is a beta. Mark Wahlberg is clearly an alpha. At one point they are at a fertility clinic and mark drops his pants right in front of his ex wife and will ferrell(who she is with now) she makes a gulping sound and had a look of "fuck me now".
All of these you just listed, are simply amazing!!

Orange is the new black: I believe the wife cheats on husband with other women in prison.

That 70s show: Donna is way out of Eric's league lol. With all the guys hitting on her and his submissive personality, cuckolding is right around the corner. Plus she dates kelsos brother and clearly acts more relaxed. Why? She's probably getting whay she needs.

The Big bang theory: one of the characters ex is a large black man. He's worried he won't be able to please her like he did.

Anybody see the commercial I think it’s neugenics, some supplement anyway but it has white couples fawning over Frank Thomas, it turns me on when I see it, one wife says Frank Thomas what a hunk! Then her husband says yeah! Very strong cuckold connotations.
Saw that one yesterday, very clear she was turned on by Frank

Last edited:
Francis Underwood in House of Cards is most definitely a cuckold. Even their staff knew Claire had a boyfriend.

Last edited:
Back