Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay

No offense intended, but I have always suspected that behind the husband's drive to introduce his wife into this lifestyle was some kind of bisexual tendencies. Unfortunately, some husbands don't turn gay / bi so easily. Mine did quite quickly turn me bi as part of our 'exploration' program. But I also wanted him to share my experiences with IR sex first hand. After the sloppy seconds, I convinced him first of licking my pussy after sex with black guys. I crossed my legs over his neck to let him get as much black cum as possible. He is a great pussy cleaner. Next, I asked him to be on the bed while my bull and I were fucking. I would suck the bbc and kiss hubby immediately several times. I thought he was already used to his cum. But he was getting less and less involved and I would mostly spend my dates alone with my black man. He and I discussed how to keep this alive and he told me to speak to him and persuade him of going all the way and how nice it would be to share it all as a couple. I did and hubby agreed. That evening my then bull brought another friend for him. Hubby started to have some doubts, but I stood firm and we finally got him well fucked. I now believe this was a bit to soon. He regret it and said he would let me do as I like, but he was not keen to have sex himself.
Bottom line: If we had taken it slower, him sucking cocks only for a while - they said he was also at it, I'd probably would get him turned completely. We would then definitely be enjoying this together, instead of me alone.

Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay? I don't think its about "turning" a husband, but more like helping him act out what he secretly has been wanting for a long time... to be the girl for a real man, for the same man who's been giving his wife mind bending orgasms... and secretly wishing it was he who was cumming like that... with a black dick balls deep inside him.
That’s true in my case. I have many fantasies about being “******” to crossdress or have sex with men, but the truth is I really desire it.

Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay? I don't think its about "turning" a husband, but more like helping him act out what he secretly has been wanting for a long time... to be the girl for a real man, for the same man who's been giving his wife mind bending orgasms... and secretly wishing it was he who was cumming like that... with a black dick balls deep inside him.
Gasp. Yes

Forget labels! I know some guys that suck, rim, get fucked and cummed-in, yet they say they are not gay. Whatever.
You've already been bested by your wife's bull; you've tasted his cock and cum; you acknowledge you've got a tiny dick. The good news is the best is yet to come! Start by using a dildo. After you get hooked, you'll crave the real thing. Your wife will probably encourage you.
Then you'll know and truly enjoy being a faggot after you literally start getting the cum fucked out of you.
Nicely explained👍

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
Yes.....this happens.....just as it SHOULD! And remember Ladies....it all starts with taking control of your Cuck.......CHASTITY LOCK HIM!!

That should be done as a rule any and all the time. It's got to go that way white men tend to hang on to the belief that they can still be with their wives and if they're doing this have you sucking dick already keep sucking dick the husband or boyfriend should always be made gay 100% of the time he has to submit to his position in life he's not supposed to have his wife he's supposed to have that dick he's supposed to love and worship black dick he is supposed to be tasked to do things and rewarded with black dick however they do it that's the that's something that should be done immediately
Did my self and love getting it

I didn’t make the hubby gay, but I was his first BBC and I bred him hard enough to make him want to be Black Owned. I hope I encouraged the sissy to stop hiding it from his wife.
This reminds me of when my wife found my sissy stuff including aBBC dildo. I stopped hiding that day and it felt great that she not only knows but accepts that I am a sissy BBC lover

This reminds me of when my wife found my sissy stuff including aBBC dildo. I stopped hiding that day and it felt great that she not only knows but accepts that I am a sissy BBC lover
The guy would leave his wife, dress up like a sissy, do coke and entertain men. I was his second one, first Black guy, he submitted well despite the runny nose issue. I smoked a blunt and let him service me in the chair, got mad because he was snotting all over my dick. I meant to punish him by pushing him on the bed and taking him from behind, but he loved it. Called me like crazy afterwards, apologizing for the messy BJ and called me daddy, but I moved on.

The guy would leave his wife, dress up like a sissy, do coke and entertain men. I was his second one, first Black guy, he submitted well despite the runny nose issue. I smoked a blunt and let him service me in the chair, got mad because he was snotting all over my dick. I meant to punish him by pushing him on the bed and taking him from behind, but he loved it. Called me like crazy afterwards, apologizing for the messy BJ and called me daddy, but I moved on.
At least he got an experience he’ll likely not forget with you taking him so forcefully. I’d like to be punished if that’s how you do it.

At least he got an experience he’ll likely not forget with you taking him so forcefully. I’d like to be punished if that’s how you do it.
I didn’t know then that me getting upset and getting rough with him was exactly what he wanted. I had this story in my head of a Black guy taking his gay neighbor and fucking him with the apartment door open and telling him he was his property. That’s what fueled me, shout out to Nifty.org for the fantasies that led me here.

I didn’t know then that me getting upset and getting rough with him was exactly what he wanted. I had this story in my head of a Black guy taking his gay neighbor and fucking him with the apartment door open and telling him he was his property. That’s what fueled me, shout out to Nifty.org for the fantasies that led me here.
My wife has figured out that I like it rough when she’s in charge. That usually means I’m getting pegged as well.

This Black chick I used to swing with would have pegged you roughly and made you thank her for it.
Sounds good!
My wife made me sit on our 9” dildo then had me lie back on the bed so she could then ride me. She had access to the dildo the way I was laid down. She would hit the bottom of it somehow as I lay there helpless underneath her. My mind was awash with pain and pleasure simultaneously.

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
I think first of all he must submit to the bull and become his slave.

Back