Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay

I thought I had no gay or bisexual tendency. Then we had what we thought would be a MFM heterosexual threesum. It started that way but it took a quick turn. He pinned me under my wife and ****** me to suck his cock. I had never felt another man's cock before. I was astounded by the weight of it. It felt like a 2-3 lb summer sausage and was about the same size. Compared to my tiny few ounces, it was huge. It made me accept his dominance. He would pull out while he was fucking and have me taste her on his cock. When he came and pulled out, the cum flowed from my wife's pussy into my mouth. He had me clean her and then him.

I realized close up his sexual superiority. He , also, allowed me to participate in sexual by pleasuring both of them orally. Whether was making one a sissy or accepting a superior male it defined my position in the relationship. Is being allowed to participate the driving ******* rather than being told to leave or watch only. In my case, being allowed to remain actively involved was the driving ******* not being gay.
Forget labels! I know some guys that suck, rim, get fucked and cummed-in, yet they say they are not gay. Whatever.
You've already been bested by your wife's bull; you've tasted his cock and cum; you acknowledge you've got a tiny dick. The good news is the best is yet to come! Start by using a dildo. After you get hooked, you'll crave the real thing. Your wife will probably encourage you.
Then you'll know and truly enjoy being a faggot after you literally start getting the cum fucked out of you.

Forget labels! I know some guys that suck, rim, get fucked and cummed-in, yet they say they are not gay. Whatever.
You've already been bested by your wife's bull; you've tasted his cock and cum; you acknowledge you've got a tiny dick. The good news is the best is yet to come! Start by using a dildo. After you get hooked, you'll crave the real thing. Your wife will probably encourage you.
Then you'll know and truly enjoy being a faggot after you literally start getting the cum fucked out of you.
just a quick note...the word FAGGOT has a pretty horrifying history.

But that pussy could be had in the form of face sitting
Right? Doesn't mean they have need be allowed to put their little clitty in their wifes pussy and try to pretend its a cock...... most cucks realize the diff from a real cock. And the little clitty they actually have.. just do the right thing cage his little clit and have him watch you take a real cock. Make him clean up and tell him he get s a special surprise after if he does good enough.
Prize can be another cage,(smaller or lil button style or whatever) or wifey tying down her cuck w clitty caged or not can be hot(but normal its hot to have your little clittysand helping her bull fuck her cucks pussy good.)
Well, every man needs pussy. It doesn't matter if he is bi or gay, men need pussy. This is the real reason gay guys want to hang out with other mens wives. The no pussy thing will end in divorce. I guarantee it.

he gets be cleaning huge creampies out of her pussy.
If the sissy cuck still wants more pussy, they can grab a nice thick dildo(no less than 10" and SUPER thick) and practice stretching their boipussy. Get that tight little boipussy ready for that magic day they get fucked by his wife's bull or 1 or more that she lines up specifically for her sissy hubby.

I have heard of some cuckold couples that would let the sissy cucks get their clittys hard fuck each other. Kind of hot, the only pussy the wifes were letting them get. .
Gave them more than one option tho. Sisssygasm riding a dido or getting fucked by your wife's bull....... like you should.

But there's ways for a sissy to get some pussy or play w a pussy that don't mean wife has to let him touch or fuck her pussy. Sissy cuck can use a toy and fuck their own pussy. Or like us tonight. Holy trainer cage(the nub) for and a strapon. Much bigger of course, and chocolate colored. Beautiful seeing it spread them pussy lips nice and wide :)

Outercourse between a Cuckold and the wife can and is a extremely bonding and sexually satisfying experience. The cuck and wife can enjoy a much more intimate connection during lovemaking than when the cuckold was thinking with his penis.. then it's about him cumming..which tends to only take a minute or two. Non- penetrative lovemaking can be much more bonding and fulfilling for both.

Absolutely love using my strapon to fuck my wife when my little clitty is caged. Have got to watch her w 2 friends each was a little bigger than me....... and one came in her(we talked about creampies before and she wanted me to clean her up) I got nervous and tried not to but she said again to cleanup their mess. So glad she didn't let me chicken out. Idk but eating his cum out of her pussy....... was sooooooooo amazingly hot and I really was surprised but it was just delicious. She couldn't quit cumming just from me cleaning his cum out of her. I almost came doing it. And OMG it was great. Wished there was more.
We play w caging but without a reg bull for her she breaks down n let's me out early.
We both think it'd be hot to find a local friend that we could play 2 or 3x a week or so..... so between his big real cock and my strapons...... keep her taken care of enough. She won't be tempted to take my clitty cage off.... after being locked in for over a week. Id have to learn how to cum the right way and finally sisssygasm

Absolutely love using my strapon to fuck my wife when my little clitty is caged. Have got to watch her w 2 friends each was a little bigger than me....... and one came in her(we talked about creampies before and she wanted me to clean her up) I got nervous and tried not to but she said again to cleanup their mess. So glad she didn't let me chicken out. Idk but eating his cum out of her pussy....... was sooooooooo amazingly hot and I really was surprised but it was just delicious. She couldn't quit cumming just from me cleaning his cum out of her. I almost came doing it. And OMG it was great. Wished there was more.
We play w caging but without a reg bull for her she breaks down n let's me out early.
We both think it'd be hot to find a local friend that we could play 2 or 3x a week or so..... so between his big real cock and my strapons...... keep her taken care of enough. She won't be tempted to take my clitty cage off.... after being locked in for over a week. Id have to learn how to cum the right way and finally sisssygasm
So I assume u crossdress

Not fully no. Never done hair or makeup or anything like that. I do wear panties everyday. But for skirt n thigh highs and stuff.... only sometimes. Dress up like her little sissy
The seed has been planted.. giggle
Not fully no. Never done hair or makeup or anything like that. I do wear panties everyday. But for skirt n thigh highs and stuff.... only sometimes. Dress up like her little sissy
I require the full dress head to toe. Also feminine S possible with training

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
that is what was done to me wifes black bull and her first was sucking his big cock and then he was fucking my ass and from then on i was gay

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-18 View Photo.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-18 View Photo.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
Back