Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay

Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay? I don't think its about "turning" a husband, but more like helping him act out what he secretly has been wanting for a long time... to be the girl for a real man, for the same man who's been giving his wife mind bending orgasms... and secretly wishing it was he who was cumming like that... with a black dick balls deep inside him.
Well said, totally agree

I had some bisexual experience, precisely with a black men, but that was a long time ago. When I joined b2w, never thought I would become a submissive cuck. I was only interested in watching and dismissed the idea of having any nearly gay experience again. I even wrote some posts here questioning the probability that this lifestyle could turn straight guys gay.
But all of that changed.
I'm currently playing a cuck to my neighbour/gf. I'm caged. And to make things more complicated, I also hooked up with another lady. Although with some effort I can remove my cage, my dick now stays limp and small. This means sex with this new lady is reduced to oral on her and anal prostate stimulation on me which is the only means to have some sort of orgasms after ca. 3months. My gf had insisted in pegging me and I always rejected that. But after the prostate massage by my new girl, I got weak and finally let me peg by my old neighbour/gf. This is now happening 2-3 times in a week. It removes a lot of tension from me. But initially, she wanted me to suck her bulls cocks and get fucked by one of them. My old me is resisting her perverted plans. But lately, she has been using a thicker black strap-on dildo on me, and she enjoys it big time. I have been avoiding these situations for 5 days now. I wonder if I could be strong enough to eventually break up with her for good and recover my virility. I accept, however, that this is called conditioning for a reason and that many cuckolds may end up becoming very submissive at the end, depending on the relationship and intentions of their wives.
So being caged takes your erection away makes dick smaller? I never knew that.

Nt too sure if you can be turned sissy or gay, I think a lot of cucks are wired that way regardless, and cuckolding allows them to live it within a marriage. As i'm 100% monogamous to my wife, the only sex I get is either with her, or our bull. So technically I have as much gay sex as I do hetro, my wife has even encouraged me to find another 'sexless' cuck for sexual hookups, I have tried, but no luck to find any close to home.

My wife has set me up on “play dates” with the cuck husbands of some of her friends in the lifestyle. It is hot mainly because it is so pathetic—like the pretty girls getting exciting when their ugly friend goes on a date with a dork. It is usually pretty enjoyable—we tend to just talk and then suck each other’s cock. My wife thinks it is “cute” and acts interested when I come back.

My wife has set me up on “play dates” with the cuck husbands of some of her friends in the lifestyle. It is hot mainly because it is so pathetic—like the pretty girls getting exciting when their ugly friend goes on a date with a dork. It is usually pretty enjoyable—we tend to just talk and then suck each other’s cock. My wife thinks it is “cute” and acts interested when I come back.
That’s kind of a fantasy of mine. Hanging out with a bunch of other cucks while our wives are ‘otherwise engaged.’ They leave us there and tell us to compete about who’s the biggest sissy.
In my fantasy I always win.

Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay? I don't think its about "turning" a husband, but more like helping him act out what he secretly has been wanting for a long time... to be the girl for a real man, for the same man who's been giving his wife mind bending orgasms... and secretly wishing it was he who was cumming like that... with a black dick balls deep inside him.
Nailed it. ;)

So being caged takes your erection away makes dick smaller? I never knew that.
It's a matter of time. In my case, after 6 wks my ex gf gave me a smaller cage. You can still have erections, but not in full-size due to the cage restraint. Sooner or later, the muscle will tell the nerves not to bother and erections disappear. You become more productive at work and reabsorbe sperm as protein for your brain. The post you refer to is 1.5 yrs old. At the end, my ex-gf let a black guy break my manhood at a party. It wasn't rap_e, but it was double humiliating as other people were looking onto us. There, I had a last orgasm for a long while and was thereby certifiying I was a sissy in front of all those other girls and men. Long story short, I broke with her and started living with another lady. My dick has recovered and have decent erections. The catch is I have to think of a black man fucking me in order to please my girl. I tried hard, but there is no way back. Just think good about it.

Last edited:
This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
I don’t think you can be “turned” gay.
Gay is in your DNA. It’s not a choice. You can convince yourself or push yourself into sexual desires that conflict with your DNA.
I deeply desire to suck cock. I have zero attraction to men. I love LOVE giving oral to women. I adore everything about women. I’m masculine and would never have anyone tell me what I can or can’t have. I don’t look at black men as master or superior. We are all people. Skin color and the taboo as well as attitude is a huge turn on for me. Just the same as petite white married blondes drive me crazy. Now if only I can get to find her and lick her clit while she is being pounded!!
Just the way I look at it.

I had some bisexual experience, precisely with a black men, but that was a long time ago. When I joined b2w, never thought I would become a submissive cuck. I was only interested in watching and dismissed the idea of having any nearly gay experience again. I even wrote some posts here questioning the probability that this lifestyle could turn straight guys gay.
But all of that changed.
I'm currently playing a cuck to my neighbour/gf. I'm caged. And to make things more complicated, I also hooked up with another lady. Although with some effort I can remove my cage, my dick now stays limp and small. This means sex with this new lady is reduced to oral on her and anal prostate stimulation on me which is the only means to have some sort of orgasms after ca. 3months. My gf had insisted in pegging me and I always rejected that. But after the prostate massage by my new girl, I got weak and finally let me peg by my old neighbour/gf. This is now happening 2-3 times in a week. It removes a lot of tension from me. But initially, she wanted me to suck her bulls cocks and get fucked by one of them. My old me is resisting her perverted plans. But lately, she has been using a thicker black strap-on dildo on me, and she enjoys it big time. I have been avoiding these situations for 5 days now. I wonder if I could be strong enough to eventually break up with her for good and recover my virility. I accept, however, that this is called conditioning for a reason and that many cuckolds may end up becoming very submissive at the end, depending on the relationship and intentions of their wives.
As one who has had his prostate removed, and read extensively on penile health. We have erections for a reason beginning in utero. Erections keep our penis healthy. The longer you go without them the longer it may be before you have them again. You can still fuck women AND have prostate orgasms. You don’t have to feminize yourself to do that.

I was in our bedroom with Dante. It was an "extended" so we were in there for quite some time. When I asked him about hubby, he said, "My hommie's doin' some nasty ******* to the runt" (cuckold). I didn't understand, so Dante took me out to the living room to see for myself. I was taken aback at first, seeing my husband Ray being mounted from behind by Dante's friend. "This white boi's got some good ass... I can tell he's gonna nut any second now. I'm in the 2nd hole hittin' his spot." A moment or two later, hubby's tiny cock was dribbling out his spermload. It was obvious that "Trey's" big dick was fucking the cum out of him. "That's what Trey's big ol' dick do... it takes they manhood away", Donte said.

When Ray became aware I was watching, he quickly looked down in shame. But Trey wasn't finished. Oh, no. He "nutted deep in the faggot's gut". I winced hearing the words, but that's what happened. I could also tell my pussy was getting wet from what I had witnessed. I secretly enjoyed knowing that Donte's hommie had turned my hubby into a bottom. It gave me more freedom and leverage to fuck Donte whenever I wanted. It was a big thing for me since I was pretty much hooked and distracted by becoming Donte's bitch.

I was in our bedroom with Dante. It was an "extended" so we were in there for quite some time. When I asked him about hubby, he said, "My hommie's doin' some nasty ******* to the runt" (cuckold). I didn't understand, so Dante took me out to the living room to see for myself. I was taken aback at first, seeing my husband Ray being mounted from behind by Dante's friend. "This white boi's got some good ass... I can tell he's gonna nut any second now. I'm in the 2nd hole hittin' his spot." A moment or two later, hubby's tiny cock was dribbling out his spermload. It was obvious that "Trey's" big dick was fucking the cum out of him. "That's what Trey's big ol' dick do... it takes they manhood away", Donte said.

When Ray became aware I was watching, he quickly looked down in shame. But Trey wasn't finished. Oh, no. He "nutted deep in the faggot's gut". I winced hearing the words, but that's what happened. I could also tell my pussy was getting wet from what I had witnessed. I secretly enjoyed knowing that Donte's hommie had turned my hubby into a bottom. It gave me more freedom and leverage to fuck Donte whenever I wanted. It was a big thing for me since I was pretty much hooked and distracted by becoming Donte's bitch.
I can't imagine someone I love enjoying my shame, and enjoying shaming me. It would destroy my love for them.

Well when hubby lets a big strong black alpha male into our bedroom, he should have figured that the bull was going to try and violate our marriage, at least a little. As he severed the marital bonds between me and hubby, new ones were forged between me and my bull. After seeing hubby do things like eat another guy's butthole, or let a guy cum all over his face and make him wear it, of course I've lost respect for him; what woman wouldn't? At least sexually that is. Otherwise when the bull isn't around (which is the majority of the time) we get along great. But when my pussy gets wet, I think about my bull mounting me, not hubby. Sorry, that's just the way things are now.

Well when hubby lets a big strong black alpha male into our bedroom, he should have figured that the bull was going to try and violate our marriage, at least a little. As he severed the marital bonds between me and hubby, new ones were forged between me and my bull. After seeing hubby do things like eat another guy's butthole, or let a guy cum all over his face and make him wear it, of course I've lost respect for him; what woman wouldn't? At least sexually that is. Otherwise when the bull isn't around (which is the majority of the time) we get along great. But when my pussy gets wet, I think about my bull mounting me, not hubby. Sorry, that's just the way things are now.
Hot

Its' precisely what I cant understand about some in this lifestyle. I would never be with someone I didn't respect...either in or out of the bedroom. My partner is one whole person. And as you said, your bull severed the marital bonds between you and your husband. So now your husband is simply a roommate and companion and your sexual enabler...and you get along great as a legally, publicly married couple. And I guess if he likes it that way, terrific. I just cant imagine that's a long-term way to live unless he likes the sex with the bull more than sex with you, in which case the situation allows him (and you) to live an otherwise straight hetero life and pursue your sexual interests privately.

I thought I had no gay or bisexual tendency. Then we had what we thought would be a MFM heterosexual threesum. It started that way but it took a quick turn. He pinned me under my wife and ****** me to suck his cock. I had never felt another man's cock before. I was astounded by the weight of it. It felt like a 2-3 lb summer sausage and was about the same size. Compared to my tiny few ounces, it was huge. It made me accept his dominance. He would pull out while he was fucking and have me taste her on his cock. When he came and pulled out, the cum flowed from my wife's pussy into my mouth. He had me clean her and then him.

I realized close up his sexual superiority. He , also, allowed me to participate in sexual by pleasuring both of them orally. Whether was making one a sissy or accepting a superior male it defined my position in the relationship. Is being allowed to participate the driving ******* rather than being told to leave or watch only. In my case, being allowed to remain actively involved was the driving ******* not being gay.

Back