Turning husband into a sissy

Hahaha I had a boyfriend in high school, obviously white, who was too crazy about me, it was obvious that I had the power, he basically worshiped me. It amused me and it made me horny to see how much I could break him. We hadn't fucked yet after almost a year of relationship, I wasn't too interested, I liked giving blowjobs but I still didn't dare to fuck, he obviously was dying to do it.

So that was my trade token, I had to insist, manipulate him and push his buttons for another 6 months but I managed to convince him to give a black guy a blowjob. He really didn't want to do it, it was clear to me hahaha omg his face when the guy cum in his mouth without warning, good times.
So fucking hot!

After I walked in on my fiance cheating on me with a huge black guy it changed me. I will never forget her eyes rolled back in her head and moaning like I have never heard before. She left me for him before I knew anything about cuckolding. I would cry and jerk off as it turned me on so much. I even went to her new boyfriends house in tears begging him to stop seeing her.

a while later, I learned and accepted BBC is superior. I met a professional QOS online and began to see her and explain my feelings. When I first saw her she explained that chastity would benefit me. I went a whole month in chastity before seeing her again. I used to hate being pegged and complained. One day she pegged me and I could feel myself about to cum but she stopped before I could. It wasn't long before I would beg for it.

Chastity completed changed me.
I had a similar experience with my wife. I kicked my wife out of our home when I overheard her telling her mom and sisters that she was being fucked by a guy, or guys, where she worked. After a couple of weeks I missed my wife too much, so I told her that I forgave her and that she could come home. she told me that she did not need me to forgive her and that she was having great fun being fucked by several other men and was no longer going to hide that she was being fucked by other men. So I ended up BEGGING my wife to return home even though everyone knew my wife was a fuck slut and cum dump for many men.

Back