Black Transwomen appreciation thread

My ex was a black trans woman who was also a total top. She was an important part of my journey actually, I doubt I'd be here if I hadn't met her. My whole life prior to her I'd only dated cis women, I know I liked cock but I'd only really dabbled with men before, I'd say I was bi but 80% straight.

That all changed with her. She was the first woman I ever dated who fucked me rather than the other way around. For 8 glorious months, the only sex I had was sucking her beautiful cock and taking it deep in my ass, and it totally changed my sexuality, as it was better than any sex I'd ever had. I miss her dearly

My ex was a black trans woman who was also a total top. She was an important part of my journey actually, I doubt I'd be here if I hadn't met her. My whole life prior to her I'd only dated cis women, I know I liked cock but I'd only really dabbled with men before, I'd say I was bi but 80% straight.

That all changed with her. She was the first woman I ever dated who fucked me rather than the other way around. For 8 glorious months, the only sex I had was sucking her beautiful cock and taking it deep in my ass, and it totally changed my sexuality, as it was better than any sex I'd ever had. I miss her dearly
How did you meet her? I may be moving to a larger city soon seems like there will be more trans women to meet

Back