Turning husband into a sissy

The wife has talked about doing this quite a bit, and from what she tells me, I think she is planning to do so very soon. She won't give me the details. It gets me hard hearing her talk about watching me be a sissy cuck fag and fluffing her bulls for her. She plans to cage me and spread my ass cheeks so her bull can fuck me and complete my transformation into a beta whiteboi BBC cuck-slut. We just need to meet the right bull locally. Surprisingly, none of a regular BBC fuckpals are into having a cuck blow them.
It's always so funny how it just happens and they become so happy with it and finally find their place in life.

After I walked in on my fiance cheating on me with a huge black guy it changed me. I will never forget her eyes rolled back in her head and moaning like I have never heard before. She left me for him before I knew anything about cuckolding. I would cry and jerk off as it turned me on so much. I even went to her new boyfriends house in tears begging him to stop seeing her.

a while later, I learned and accepted BBC is superior. I met a professional QOS online and began to see her and explain my feelings. When I first saw her she explained that chastity would benefit me. I went a whole month in chastity before seeing her again. I used to hate being pegged and complained. One day she pegged me and I could feel myself about to cum but she stopped before I could. It wasn't long before I would beg for it.

Chastity completed changed me.

Back