Trump wins

I love to see a fellow brother express his opinion. It is very "courageous" and eye opening for others. Bravo, bravo
Yep , now you can let go of his nuts like a tick ...you think he is GOD , here to save your ass but just as he never scratched your back while you bit into his sack and hung on for life , you wont get him to flick your ass off either!

Yep , now you can let go of his nuts like a tick ...you think he is GOD , here to save your ass but just as he never scratched your back while you bit into his sack and hung on for life , you wont get him to flick your ass off either!

i don't even know what this means.. i think you should learn how to express yourself intelligently and maybe people will take your opinion more seriously. Good night

well he should have had his chest puffed out and been regaling in the moment.... he was center stage for half the world to see... and for a guy that likes attention... he had it.... where to from here?
I don't think his speech did much to unite anyone... more of a promise to his supporters... which is good really...
going to be interesting....... what I don't understand is him and Obama hitting it off so well when he is determined to undo everything Obama did... and as for the people in gov not doing anything... they are still there!
I'd say less than half the world , the ratings were as low as the head count in attendance !

i don't even know what this means.. i think you should learn how to express yourself intelligently and maybe people will take your opinion more seriously. Good night
I don't give a rats ass about what people think , I live this life , you live your according to how others will see you !

your off on a tangent. give me a valid reason that I am calling bullshit. Like an actual fact.
You're a graduate of Fox News and you are hooked on what you read and what someone is willing to let you in on , life will walk you and smack the shoit out of you and you'll swear the sky is falling because O'Reilly told you so !

View attachment 1121656

Obama crowd on left.. trump on right
On the left...Exactly that liberal majority with their hands out wanting to continue to pilfer from the government. On the right true Americans who want what's best for the country. What a shame in the disparity. But you have to admit watching the POS CNN they seem to be liking what is happening on the first day. Just wait it's going to get better. Stop being so angry.

On the left...Exactly that liberal majority with their hands out wanting to continue to pilfer from the government. On the right true Americans who want what's best for the country. What a shame in the disparity. But you have to admit watching the POS CNN they seem to be liking what is happening on the first day. Just wait it's going to get better. Stop being so angry.
You are full of shiot !
You don't know what's happening around you , its a huge mess but you will never realize it until you see it !
The Elite has you on a string , if DONALD JUAN TRUMP ever said that he will switch parties because those republicans are dumb enough to vote for me .... his orange tinted , fake tan would be shattered !

You are full of shiot !
You don't know what's happening around you , its a huge mess but you will never realize it until you see it !
The Elite has you on a string , if DONALD JUAN TRUMP ever said that he will switch parties because those republicans are dumb enough to vote for me .... his orange tinted , fake tan would be shattered !
One thing for certain is that it took skill and brilliance to clean up after Bush and the Military Industrial Complex mess !

THEY ALWAYS have to have a war because they helped put them in office !

One thing for certain is that it took skill and brilliance to clean up after Bush and the Military Industrial Complex mess !

THEY ALWAYS have to have a war because they helped put them in office !

FDR was president when WW2 started.
Truman was president when Korea started.
LBJ was president when Vietnam greatly expanded.
Bush had to clean up the mess that Clinton didnt finish.

Just who exactly starts wars?

When was America great for Blacks ? The only people who has been bombed, violating the second amendment. 1921 and 1985. Yeah I believe he will make America great for himself and friends. Can you say illuminatti

And did you see your man, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, trying to sing the star spangled banner. He was worse than Mariah Carey on New Years. Also just saw a clip on CNN of the people gathered for the inauguration. Way more people than Subhub's pic. Typical liberal... twist the story. His pic was probably from very early in the morning.

You are full of shiot !
I'm not elite but a believer that we are responsible for our own destiny and it's not the governments role to give us success. Stop being and/or feeling like a victim. We had a black president for 8 years whom I voted for in 2008. This country is not perfect but it sure as hell beats any other place on the planet. Just as I gave Obama a chance let our democracy work even if it means your person didn't win. If he fails like Obama did we have the power of the vote!!

They are all products of a failing educational system.

speaking of failing education system... your knowledge of politics is as bad as your marriage counseling... I think you jack off in the shower so much your dick gets hard in the rain....

you just don't know when you are being fucked... wake up and smell the roses!
first day in office he signed off on some bills to cut taxes for the wealthy... canceled cuts in home insurance for new buyers... it will swing around and smack you right upside the head here soon

Last edited:
one thing trump will save us on.... a lot of money.... air ******* 1 won't be making near as much overseas travel anymore.... no one wants anything to do with him...

Back