Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Your school would have their own requirements dawg, googling randomly is how you get your thesis sent back to you for revisions

Well I have to take academic advice from someone who repeatedly uses DAWG. But at least you spelled "revisions' correct....thank GAWD for spell check....right DAWG.

that is, if you can get a job, now that Trump's covid non-response has most of the country in a tailspin. Hope you can Leetcode with the best of them to get a FAANG job or you're kinda fucked

you're going to need thicker skin when you enter the world of adults and get a job

And here is your omnipotent power, so now you know my age and my career status. And I need thicker skin? Really that pathetic little comment is the best you could come up with? You must be a cuck.

that is, if you can get a job, now that Trump's covid non-response has most of the country in a tailspin. Hope you can Leetcode with the best of them to get a FAANG job or you're kinda fucked

oh you truly are a liberal elitist....yes, the only jobs available are engineering jobs. As for Trumps COVID response, what should he have done differently super-genius? Looking forward to wrecking you on this.

oh you truly are a liberal elitist....yes, the only jobs available are engineering jobs. As for Trumps COVID response, what should he have done differently super-genius? Looking forward to wrecking you on this.

ooh confident

1. Admitting that Covid existed or would be a problem we needed to deal with (Trump has multiple quotes about how we're not going to have Covid, or that it's already going away, or that it will be gone by summer, etc). Downplaying a pandemic ensures people are unprepared for it
2. Coordinating a national response. Trump left states to their own devices to worry about travel policies, purchase of supplies (so they had to bid against each other), and testing (Washington had to at one point rely on a research lab for testing that didn't even have CLIA certification)
3. Procurement. The Trump WH completely bungled this, since it was left up to fucking Jared, who fucks literally everything up. They bought millions of bunk tests from a nobody supplier that they had to throw away, and were stiffed multiple other times
4. Covid relief. Millions of dollars of Trump's small business loans went to line his own friend's pockets, and millions of dollars went to China and Russia somehow. Great job on small business relief for Americans
5. ******* the bed on daily press briefings, going off-script about fucking bleach injections to the horror of the scientists in the room, then stopped doing them for months
6. "Joked" about delaying the election, which has never been done in the history of the US, and isn't in the constitutional authority of the president to do
7. Now the fucking post office as well

I can't think of a single aspect of this crisis he didn't fuck up. The only country doing worse is maybe Brazil, where Bolsanero (another right-wing populist leader, big surprise) got Covid twice himself and still doesn't have a coherent response.

OK super genius PHD I asked what should have been done differently, I would ask for a refund on that PHD based on your reading comprehension. First off, the only mistake is that he took the virus too serious, its not.

So you said he did not acknowledge COVID existed, yet later you complain about his daily briefings....obviously he knew it existed, in fact, he shut down all travel to China so clearly you exaggerate....poorly. (Kills two of your points)

This was the states responsibilities....the great this was it highlighted the poor leadership of democrat governors. Let's be honest, if he coordinated everything then you would be saying he is trying to seize power. The states should have handled it on their own NY is not the same as Iowa.

So a joke about moving the election is bad but doing mail in ballots is ok.....liberal logic....

Do you have the same complaint about the money that went to Pelosi and other democrats from the bailout? And really, give the crooked business stuff a break....he is too smart to be caught in that.

And back to the briefings...first you complain about him doing them then not doing them.

oh...and btw its not a serious illness...

So you said he did not acknowledge COVID existed, yet later you complain about his daily briefings....obviously he knew it existed, in fact, he shut down all travel to China so clearly you exaggerate....poorly. (Kills two of your points)
Shutting down travel from China didn't really help when most of our Covid came from Europe, did it?

Also, do you know how time works? This thing unfolded over months starting in January. Trump didn't start his briefings or take it seriously until months in

This was the states responsibilities....the great this was it highlighted the poor leadership of democrat governors. Let's be honest, if he coordinated everything then you would be saying he is trying to seize power. The states should have handled it on their own NY is not the same as Iowa.
This was a national crisis, and deserved a national response. If we had a real leader who didn't say things like "I take no responsibility" we would have had one. In the cases where he did try to step in though, he fucked up royally, so then again who knows.

So a joke about moving the election is bad but doing mail in ballots is ok.....liberal logic....

Yes? Absentee ballots have been a thing forever, and nobody complained about them until this year.

oh...and btw its not a serious illness...
Tell that to Hermann Cain and the soon to be 200,000 dead Americans. You callous *******.

Is Putin playing Trump?

January 5, 2017. It is becoming increasingly obvious that Russian President Vladimir Putin is playing Donald Trump like a master violinist, a development that does not bode well for foreign affairs under the new administration.
Reference: ncroadkill.com/2017/01/05/putins-playing-trump-like-a-master-violinist/

Trump plans to meet Putin before election to make case as world leader

Don and Vlad exchanging pleasantries in person — what could possibly go wrong?

President Trump is reportedly actively planning for a summit before the November election with Russian leader Vladimir Putin — even as American intelligence reports Russia is mounting a major campaign to interfere in the November vote.

The goal would be to finalize arms control agreements and burnish Trump’s image as a respected global statesman, NBC News reported, quoting four people familiar with the plans.

“He wants it to show his deal-maker abilities,” a White House official said. “It’s just a big stage.”

I just don't see Trump showing anyone he is a key on the world stage

On world stage Trump loathed as much as Obama was loved, Pew survey shows
reddit.com/r/politics · Jan 8, 2020 · Article from: www.usatoday.com

Pew survey: World has little confidence in Trump on global ...
Jan 08, 2020 · Distaste for Trump is led by Europe, where approximately three in four people – 75% – in Germany, Sweden, France, Spain and the Netherlands lack confidence in Trump. Mexico

Much Of The World Doesn't Trust President Trump, Pew ...
Jan 08, 2020 · A clear majority of people living outside the U.S. do not trust President Trump to do the right thing in world affairs, with fewer than one-third expressing confidence in him — an opinion also...

Trump Ratings Remain Low Around the World, While Views of ...
Jan 08, 2020 · Most also dislike the current administration’s tighter restrictions on immigration and its withdrawal from the Iran nuclear weapons agreement. 1. Trump’s approach to North Korea is the only policy position tested that is viewed favorably on balance, with a median of 41% saying they approve and 36% disapproving.

These Are the Countries That Really Hate Donald Trump
    1. Sweden. Change from Obama to Trump: -83. Want to know which country hates Donald Trump the …
    2. Netherlands. Change from Obama to Trump: -75. The Netherlands ties with Germany in terms of …
    3. Germany. Change from Obama to Trump: -75. Germany lands in third place among the countries …
    4. South Korea. Change from Obama to Trump: -71. Donald Trump has become even less popular in …

He did not ******* Herman Cain...wow you are a drama queen
He "DID" ******* Herman Cain ... indirectly, just as he's responsible for killing approximately 70%-90% of all deaths that have occurred through covid-19. He's the President Of the UNITED STATES, for christ sake ... the buck ultimately stops with him on any national crisis. Compare his results in handling the covid-19 to that of any of the other major countries ... he SUCKED. He's got a track record going back to January where he was provided the necessary information of what was about to happen ... he treated it like a common flu bug all the way up THROUGH JUNE .... "oh it'll blow over" he said. What a frik'n idiot he is. Wanting the ******* to return to school as the virus continues to spread. But, he's not worried about his ******* Barron, is he, 'cause he's in a frikin private school that doesn't go back to school until October. But, "fuck our *******". He WANTS the virus to spread. He WANTS a pandemic to ******* people and to frighten people from voting. Why do you think he's requested that the US cut back on covid-19 testing? Why do you think he's trying to stop mail-in? Fraud, you say? Anyone believing that SOB is a frik'n FOOL. He's a fraud, a loser, an asshole, a *******, an adulterer, a traitor to the US, a hate baiter, a habitual liar, vulture capitalist,a thief, and an all-round JERK. What amazes me is what you people SEE in the dirty bastard ... a 6th grader could run the country better than him.
Dictates his health statement to his doctor to run for President ... promises time and again to provide his income tax returns and then refuses, changes rules to help better himself, steals money from his own charity ... he's broken just about every rule there is while President, and does it openly now because he's figured the weak ass Congress we have can do NOTHING about it ... well, we'll see about that November 3th. Hopefully he'll be wearing state orange by this time next year. Stick his sorry ass on a pile of rocks and hand him a 10 pound hammer.

And all those covid-19 deaths, imagine how many millions of LIVES would have been saved if Trump had fulfilled his PROMISE to provide a health care plan better, and less expensive than Obamacare, which he's done everything possible to make it crash. How many people with pre-existing conditions would lose THEIR health plans because of this dumbass ORANGE ORANGUTAN in Washington wanting to ******* Obamacre with NO reasonable replacement? I simply can't understand how you people can be so frik'n STUPID to vote for this low-life piece of gif_CRAP.gif.

Last edited:
Eh, he is the President. But not MY president. I’m embarrassed as an American that he is president. Not you. You proudly defend and dismiss everything he does. He is yours. The love affair is clear. He is your 💗 . It’s like he has cast a magical love spell on guys like yourself. Plenty of Republicans have been president, yet the most corrupt, inept and disqualified to be POTUS, is the one you and his followers worship. Think about that. Regardless of policies, there have been many, Republican presidents up to the job. But this one, the worst of any president since Johnson, and the most corrupt since Nixon, is all the conservatives McDreamy. I need to find a woman that looks at me like trumps lovers, I mean followers, look at him. “So dreamy.. he can do no wrong🥰🥰🥰” grown men falling in love with a charlatan. No legislation passed, only executive orders that will be dismantled with ease in the next administration. No lasting change at all. None. Not even when the GOP controlled Senate, Congress and the White House. What a waste. All he has is an appeal to those whose minds are susceptible white grievance. Stoking fear of the other. No actual legislative wins at all, but for a tax break for the 1%. Yet “4 more years” of what? It’s remarkable, really the joke is on you. 😂😂😂😂

It’s remarkable, really the joke is on you. 😂😂😂😂

Sadly, the joke is on all of us.

Trump has fast-tracked the US to being a failed state.

I don't even blame Trump. He's a moron, and a tool. He never would have made it within 100 miles of the White House without billionaire enablers and a massive number of Americans who have death wish and want to see everything burn down, from social services to national security.

That picture of him pretending to look directly at an eclipse smiling without glasses is apropos.
I got through 3 pages and had to stop. This is the same pattern as he's been doing since the 1980's. Smoke and mirrors, cherry-picked stats mixed with straight up lies. It's why it was posted to Breitbart and not the Times or something else that actually have widespread readers, some of whom are not already in his camp.
Talking points, easily refuted, for Trump supporters. He still can't figure out how to get beyond that base.
Who would have thought I would have read one of the most articulate posts on DT tactics on a this website. YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. THAT'S WHY HE IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW AND TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE POST OFFICE.

It's actually kind of ironic. For a country and base that loves to trash Mexicans, we have rapidly turning this country into Mexico.

Who would have thought I would have read one of the most articulate posts on DT tactics on a this website. YOU ARE 100% RIGHT. THAT'S WHY HE IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW AND TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE POST OFFICE.

It's actually kind of ironic. For a country and base that loves to trash Mexicans, we have rapidly turning this country into Mexico.

hasn't that been the plan from the right a long time ago......no middle class....just the have's and the have nots

Back