Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

OK super genius PHD I asked what should have been done differently, I would ask for a refund on that PHD based on your reading comprehension. First off, the only mistake is that he took the virus too serious, its not.

So you said he did not acknowledge COVID existed, yet later you complain about his daily briefings....obviously he knew it existed, in fact, he shut down all travel to China so clearly you exaggerate....poorly. (Kills two of your points)

This was the states responsibilities....the great this was it highlighted the poor leadership of democrat governors. Let's be honest, if he coordinated everything then you would be saying he is trying to seize power. The states should have handled it on their own NY is not the same as Iowa.

So a joke about moving the election is bad but doing mail in ballots is ok.....liberal logic....

Do you have the same complaint about the money that went to Pelosi and other democrats from the bailout? And really, give the crooked business stuff a break....he is too smart to be caught in that.

And back to the briefings...first you complain about him doing them then not doing them.

oh...and btw its not a serious illness...

Michael Steal you be da man! You be da man! You be da man 😁 😆 🤣!!!

will that be an "at sea burial" for his presidency?

The formal criminal charge — a five-page document detailing Clinesmith’s offense filed in Washington D.C.’s federal district court on Friday — does not suggest a broader conspiracy to take down or damage Trump. It is likely however, to fuel the president’s allegations that the FBI abused its power to spy on his campaign and damage him after the election.

Horowitz’s probe, despite its findings of wrongdoing by Clinesmith and problems with the FISA applications, concluded that the FBI had a legitimate basis to investigate the campaign’s contacts with Russia.

welp

I'm still waiting, as most of us non-Trump supporters, for the proof that Trump is a good President and that his Administration has accomplished ANY of their 2016 campaign promises to their constituents.
Anything!
Other than totally fuck everything up since Obama was President ... what positive things has Trump accomplished? I'd think between 5-6 of you Trumptards, at least one of you would be able to recall ONE CAMPAIGN ACCOMPLISHMENT for the American citizens.

Back