Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Why do you folks keep believing what Trump says? Honestly, its the hardest part of understanding Trump is trying to understand why a habitual liar, cheater, and thief could continue year after year, day after day, get ANYONE to take his word on anything. So, once again, Trump gets a physician, Ronny Jackson (now running for a Republican seat in Texas), to vouch for Trump's mental capacities, saying he aced the 30-questions Montreal Cognitive Assessment test recently. And I'll bet Trump privately agreed to assist Jackson in his "seat election" if he'd vouch for the President. Afterall, we know that Trump, himself, WROTE the physician's assessment of Trump's health when he initially was running for office. You DO recall that, right?
How about the one he took over two years ago? Why not bring that one in ... not as condensed.
Why not have Trump take a full cognitive & mental health testing assessment with two independent doctors involved?
STIFF, quit making excuses and defending this LiarNChief. He really doesn't deserve it. He's a Republican because ONLY the Republicans would allow him in their party ... Democrats didn't want anything to do with Trump, which is why HE SWITCHED PARTIES of preference.
If Trump was to take the SAT right now, I doubt he'd score more than 700 points on the damn thing. He's not worthy of a middle-management job, much less the Presidency. WHY do you believe in Trump?
it was unclear whether he was referring to his 2018 physical or has taken the MoCA a second time. The White House declined to comment.
Well I believe more of what Trump says because the media lies. They are so fucking bias it’s sick. Then the other reason is because just to be honest I don’t fucking like the democratic part and what it stands for. It’s past is full of hate , slavey , and the list of their BS goes on an on. The lies told by Obama are great and many .... but people like you are hypocrites. You don’t like someone or their politicians all you can do is call them names and ******* your cool aid . So go fuck your self and don’t answer me back with your dumb ass Fucked up BS . Your blocked so I won’t see it . I don’t give a fuck what you fucking people think. Trump 2020

I'll have to take your word @Rambbc as I am not an international money launderer. 😇 If you know of such things feel free to share. I just hope that there are no 3-lettered agencies, or Interpol, or Scotland Yard watching this thread eagerly awaiting your detailed posts so they could track you down and "thank" you.

Laughable. I’ve been keeping track of trumps corruption from day one. Regarding my knowledge of money laundering, my line of work trains in detection and methods of such on the regular basis. But also, you could just look it up on the internet. 🙄🙄🙄

Your blocked so I won’t see it . I don’t give a fuck what you fucking people think. Trump 2020
oh yes you do, you liar ... and YES you'll see my response, as you desire to enter the fray with your ignorance of Trump. You simply don't have the BALLS to back up your BS. Trump couldn't qualify to hold Obama's cock while he pisses or to wipe his ass after a good crap. You Trumptards only way to escape from having to admit Trump's a frik'n loser At This Point is to believe HIS WORDS (a man with over 20,000 documented lies on video & audio) that the media is biased against him. This from a man who's cheated on THREE wives, shared highly classified US documents with the Russians behind closed doors, has taken charitable donation money out of a charity trust to use for himself & his family members, as well as donations to veterans. A man who's been involved in over 14,000 documented law suits, obstructs justice, walks all over the Constitution of the US, is a well known bigot, and takes every effort to divide the country to another civil war, who hasn't fulfilled ONE PROMISE from his 2016 campaign, and has absolutely NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS unless its on the golf course, and even then he cheats at that as well.
Nope, you swine's asshole, you're in total denial and lost as to what to do. His multi-bankruptcies prove he's incapable of running an icecream stand, much less the Presidency of the US. He's an undeniable LOSER ... just like YOU, fool.
Go stick your head up your asshole and start counting the cancerous polyps you see there ... that is IF you are capable of counting past ten. It'll give you something constructive to do until November. You CAN count past ten, can't you?
words_UnfuckingBelievable.jpg

Last edited:
Laughable. I’ve been keeping track of trumps corruption from day one. Regarding my knowledge of money laundering, my line of work trains in detection and methods of such on the regular basis. But also, you could just look it up on the internet. 🙄🙄🙄
[/QUOT

Another cool air drinker.... yeah Dems have done so great running things look at CA a fucking pool of ******* that everyone is running the fuck out of. Don’t come to Texas we don’t want your dumb BS here . Stay in the ******* you made by electing people like your fucked Governor along with the other long list .Tell you what when you start worrying about all the corruption with Bill Clinton,Hillbilly Hillary, Obama , Joe Biden and his sons Ukraine deals .. his brothers millions that came from taxpayers.The FBI, CIA and all the others that tried to over turn a president elected by the American people Then maybe I will give a fuck. Until then Go fuck your self . If they had tried to do this to Obama I would say the same thing . But you fuckers can stand losing and you will cheat to make it happen. Every fucking election you fuckers try to cheat. Don’t even bring up Russia because it was a hoax and a joke that the American people paid millions for.

Ohhhhh GOD ... another dumbass TEXAN. Why can't you folks just go ahead and fulfill your continual THREATS to leave the union?
Did you hear that Greg Abbott is saying the US government is going to invade Texas again and is calling out the State Guards again?
Me neither, but I'm sure you recall when he said that about Obama ... lol Such a dumbnut governor you folks have there.

Thought you said you were gonna block me ... that, and I quote you, here: "I didn't give a fuck what you fucking people think"
But you do, or we wouldn't be able to read you dumbass profile, fucknuts. As of 32 minutes past your statement, your profile is still viewable. Now, if you didn't CARE, you would have blocked us, but THEN you woudn't be able to see OUR comments, and that is important to you, isn't it.
Opps .... liar, liar, pants on fire!

Last edited:
They are so fucking bias it’s sick. Then the other reason is because just to be honest I don’t fucking like the democratic part and what it stands for.
lol. no way a magagoon would see the irony in this even if it was broken down in a 30-minute Q-anon analysis on youtube

It’s past is full of hate , slavey , and the list of their BS goes on an on. The lies told by Obama are great and many .... but people like you are hypocrites.
it's true, people really gave Obama a pass on his slave-owning history. Wait a second...

You don’t like someone or their politicians all you can do is call them names and ******* your cool aid . So go fuck your self and don’t answer me back with your dumb ass Fucked up BS
Irony!!!! So much irony it cures anemia

Your blocked so I won’t see it . I don’t give a fuck what you fucking people think. Trump 2020
LMAO thanks for showing us all how reasonable and considerate the republicans are in 2020

@wcouplebbcfun is another glue sniffer I see. Who said anything about moving to Texas? I would never move to a place chock full of so many racists and so socially backwards. ( no offense to any friendly Texans here, but it’s just how I see that state, leaving out Austin) It’s funny, people love and defend trump so blindly, they don’t even see how he is literally stealing from their own party, and financially kneecapping the party and down ballot candidates because it’s all about trump. It shows a real lack of political strategy, foresight and intelligence. He is literally not only stealing from the tax payers, including anyone reading this who pays their taxes,(yet you don’t seem to get that or care🤷🏾‍♂️), but he is literally stealing from the RNC and the RNCC themselves to line his own pockets, and yet they/you cheer him on. Your delusion about the those issues and any Ukraine, Obama/Biden/Hillary related conspiracies is your own problem, it really is. You should have a cat scan and get that checked out. I’m sure you’ve noticed Hillary still isn’t “locked up”.. so yeah tell me another one. Or keep on sniffing🤷🏾‍♂️... arguing with people about them screwing themselves is tiring.... 🥱🥱😴😴😴😴

Ohhhhh GOD ... another dumbass TEXAN. Why can't you folks just go ahead and fulfill your continual THREATS to leave the union?
Did you hear that Greg Abbott is saying the US government is going to invade Texas again and is calling out the State Guards again?
Me neither, but I'm sure you recall when he said that about Obama ... lol Such a dumbnut governor you folks have there.

Thought you said you were gonna block me ... that, and I quote you, here: "I didn't give a fuck what us fucking people think"
But you do, or we wouldn't be able to read you dumbass profile, fucknuts. As of 32 minutes past your statement, your profile is still viewable. Now, if you didn't CARE, you would have blocked us, but THEN you woudn't be able to see OUR comments, and that is important to you, isn't it.
Opps .... liar, liar, pants on fire!
I will concede that their style of debate might have something to be desired @MacNfries , but I suspect @wcouplebbcfun are apart of the massive number of sleeping Republicans that might rise in November not to debate but to make their presence known in the ballot box? :unsure:

Keep Going President Trump

You know you're doomed when you stop even trying to defend the 150,000 Americans dead, massive unemployment, civil unrest, lying, graft, nepotism, and corruption -- and instead flail around desperately hoping some kind of slander against your opponent will work instead.

Yes Biden is simultaneously a left-wing sleeper agent and holds the same right-wing positions that led to him supporting a restrictive crime bill in the 70s. Makes total sense. Well, maybe it makes sense if you're highly-trained in double-think from years of Prayer U and Ben Shapiro "debates"

You know you're doomed when you stop even trying to defend the 150,000 Americans dead, massive unemployment, civil unrest, lying, graft, nepotism, and corruption -- and instead flail around desperately hoping some kind of slander against your opponent will work instead.

Yes Biden is simultaneously a left-wing sleeper agent and holds the same right-wing positions that led to him supporting a restrictive crime bill in the 70s. Makes total sense. Well, maybe it makes sense if you're highly-trained in double-think from years of Prayer U and Ben Shapiro "debates"
In the exact same fashion, Trump is a vodka-swilling sleeper agent much like Jason Bourne perhaps?
Here is how Trump was in his younger days. I hope CNN doesn't get this earth-shattering news 😭

RUSSIAN_DANCE.gif

And don't forget how I secretly aided Trump while he fought Kim Jong-Un?

True, so why are you debating me? And I think its "your opinion is irrelevant" instead of "you opinion is irrelevant" bro. 🤓
I’m not debating you at all. There is no debate. I’ve only corrected your mistakes with facts. I find your love of trump curious at best. Can’t debate with someone not armed with facts. I don’t care to discuss opinions.

And as for you all for wifey guy, let me help you as I find your homework for you since you’re not capable.
Trump has signed in the neighborhood of 175- 220 bills to date. His major administrative wins were:
1. Tax cut for the top 1%
2. criminal Justice reform bill
*3. I suppose you could count the farm bill, but that wasn’t an administrative achievement, it was an iou to the farmers for the trade war.

For the last time, try to resonate some understanding. Your list was a list of legislation introduced by the HOUSE. Largely fru fru things like renaming post office and important stuff like that, but for the 3 named above. Your welcome. But you really should do you own homework. I mean it is YOUR guy that your defending.

And as for you all for wifey guy, let me help you as I find your homework for you since you’re not capable.
Trump has signed in the neighborhood of 175- 220 bills to date. His major administrative wins were:
1. Tax cut for the top 1%
2. criminal Justice reform bill
*3. I suppose you could count the farm bill, but that wasn’t an administrative achievement, it was an iou to the farmers for the trade war.

For the last time, try to resonate some understanding. Your list was a list of legislation introduced by the HOUSE. Largely fru fru things like renaming post office and important stuff like that, but for the 3 named above. Your welcome. But you really should do you own homework. I mean it is YOUR guy that your defending.
Don't forget all trade deals and executive orders and judges appointments

Back