Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Why do you folks keep believing what Trump says? Honestly, its the hardest part of understanding Trump is trying to understand why a habitual liar, cheater, and thief could continue year after year, day after day, get ANYONE to take his word on anything. So, once again, Trump gets a physician, Ronny Jackson (now running for a Republican seat in Texas), to vouch for Trump's mental capacities, saying he aced the 30-questions Montreal Cognitive Assessment test recently. And I'll bet Trump privately agreed to assist Jackson in his "seat election" if he'd vouch for the President. Afterall, we know that Trump, himself, WROTE the physician's assessment of Trump's health when he initially was running for office. You DO recall that, right?
How about the one he took over two years ago? Why not bring that one in ... not as condensed.
Why not have Trump take a full cognitive & mental health testing assessment with two independent doctors involved?
STIFF, quit making excuses and defending this LiarNChief. He really doesn't deserve it. He's a Republican because ONLY the Republicans would allow him in their party ... Democrats didn't want anything to do with Trump, which is why HE SWITCHED PARTIES of preference.
If Trump was to take the SAT right now, I doubt he'd score more than 700 points on the damn thing. He's not worthy of a middle-management job, much less the Presidency. WHY do you believe in Trump?
it was unclear whether he was referring to his 2018 physical or has taken the MoCA a second time. The White House declined to comment.
I'm Canadian as you are well aware and it's not about what I believe It will be what America believes in November later this year of 2020 @MacNfries. And sure if you believe Trump's cognitive test was flawed he should go on 60 minutes and have one done along with Biden doing the exact same thing. And for comic relief have the leader of the newly founded Birthday Party, Kanye West, do the exact same thing as a basic prerequisite of those that will be expected to debate in October. Can't wait! :love:

Why do you folks keep believing what Trump says? Honestly, its the hardest part of understanding Trump is trying to understand why a habitual liar, cheater, and thief could continue year after year, day after day, get ANYONE to take his word on anything. So, once again, Trump gets a physician, Ronny Jackson (now running for a Republican seat in Texas), to vouch for Trump's mental capacities, saying he aced the 30-questions Montreal Cognitive Assessment test recently. And I'll bet Trump privately agreed to assist Jackson in his "seat election" if he'd vouch for the President. Afterall, we know that Trump, himself, WROTE the physician's assessment of Trump's health when he initially was running for office. You DO recall that, right?
How about the one he took over two years ago? Why not bring that one in ... not as condensed.
Why not have Trump take a full cognitive & mental health testing assessment with two independent doctors involved?
STIFF, quit making excuses and defending this LiarNChief. He really doesn't deserve it. He's a Republican because ONLY the Republicans would allow him in their party ... Democrats didn't want anything to do with Trump, which is why HE SWITCHED PARTIES of preference.
If Trump was to take the SAT right now, I doubt he'd score more than 700 points on the damn thing. He's not worthy of a middle-management job, much less the Presidency. WHY do you believe in Trump?
it was unclear whether he was referring to his 2018 physical or has taken the MoCA a second time. The White House declined to comment.
Also, @MacNfries did you know that Dr. Ronny Jackson was appointed to the position of Physician to the President by Obama on July 25, 2013?

And also did you know that Trump's cognitive test in 2018 you spoke of Trump scored a perfect 30 out of 30 from the Montreal Cognitive Test. Here's the CNN article that goes further. Too bad Trump has to prove himself yet again:

Too bad Trump has to prove himself yet again:
I'm quite aware you're in Canada; you should acknowledge Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about Canada or Mexico; he'd just as soon have a Great Wall Of China all the way around the parameters of the US. His focus is on being King & Dictator ... Congress & the Constitution are obstructions to him.

Trump has to prove himself every time as far as many of us are concerned. His history of lying, deceiving, attacking those who speak against him, his many thousands of lawsuits, etc makes him a very untrustworthy individual. I wouldn't take Trumps word if he said it was raining outside. Trump's focus is on Trump and his personal missions to get what HE wants at all costs.
I'm just amazed at the number of Trumptards who are still holding on, even with his administration's screwup of the covid-19.

I'm quite aware you're in Canada; you should acknowledge Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about Canada or Mexico; he'd just as soon have a Great Wall Of China all the way around the parameters of the US. His focus is on being King & Dictator ... Congress & the Constitution are obstructions to him.

Trump has to prove himself every time as far as many of us are concerned. His history of lying, deceiving, attacking those who speak against him, his many thousands of lawsuits, etc makes him a very untrustworthy individual. I wouldn't take Trumps word if he said it was raining outside. Trump's focus is on Trump and his personal missions to get what HE wants at all costs.
I'm just amazed at the number of Trumptards who are still holding on, even with his administration's screwup of the covid-19.
Sorry @MacNfries, I did not realize that Wuhan City was in America which was where the coronavirus first started to spread? Due to my ignorance of American geography would you kindly enlighten me what state Wuhan City is located? Because seeing as you suggest that Wuhan City is in America, then it would be Trump's screw-up, right?

Last edited:
Here's a prediction for you good people on all sides....if Biden wins the election, Trump will refuse to go to the Inaugaration. At 12:01 he will be on a plane leaving the country.....the southern district of New York IS going to come after him and his finances as soon as he leaves office, no matter how long it takes....the move to Florida got his personal effects outta there.....
These are facts.

Attachments

• 628A226A-890D-4B05-8F34-AEE330BA9528.jpeg
    628A226A-890D-4B05-8F34-AEE330BA9528.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 4
Trump is a real estate guy though. He could buy a building and turn it into his library as an afterthought there and it would already be prebuilt. Just renos would be needed?
Actually he couldn’t. The only bank that would finance him would be Deutsche Bank and we’ll.. if you don’t know that trump claims of financial prowess are grossly exaggerated if I’m being diplomatic about it, then you are willfully ignorant.

Actually he couldn’t. The only bank that would finance him would be Deutsche Bank and we’ll.. if you don’t know that trump claims of financial prowess are grossly exaggerated if I’m being diplomatic about it, then you are willfully ignorant.
Maybe not through them but my dear pal @subhub174014 wrote essays previously on this and other threads about how the Russians funded Trump. If that is the case then certainly they would continue to do so or they would lose their "investment" in Trump? :unsure:

Maybe not through them but my dear pal @subhub174014 wrote essays previously on this and other threads about how the Russians funded Trump. If that is the case then certainly they would continue to do so or they would lose their "investment" in Trump? :unsure:
Again, if you were up to date with trumps corruption and knew how money laundering works, you would know they(Russians) have been funding him through Deutsche bank, who is currently under investigation by SDNY, NY state Attorney general and the Manhattan DA for those very crimes.
- Laundering money for Russia mob/oligarchs. Just so happens they’re are the ones who inexplicably continue to allow trump to borrow despite numerous loan defaults and lawsuits to get out of repaying said loans. And also the same bank he (trump) is suing to prevent his financials from being turned over to congress and the Manhattan DA. Go figure.

Again, if you were up to date with trumps corruption and knew how money laundering works, you would know they(Russians) have been funding him through Deutsche bank, who is currently under investigation by SDNY, NY state Attorney general and the Manhattan DA for those very crimes.
- Laundering money for Russia mob/oligarchs. Just so happens they’re are the ones who inexplicably continue to allow trump to borrow despite numerous loan defaults and lawsuits to get out of repaying said loans. And also the same bank he (trump) is suing to prevent his financials from being turned over to congress and the Manhattan DA. Go figure.
I'll have to take your word @Rambbc as I am not an international money launderer. 😇 If you know of such things feel free to share. I just hope that there are no 3-lettered agencies, or Interpol, or Scotland Yard watching this thread eagerly awaiting your detailed posts so they could track you down and "thank" you.

Oh I believe its a lot more serious than just THAT, STIFF ... the Russians would ******* him, and Trump knows just that. Once he's not the President, and he defaults paying his IOUs to them, he'll be useless to them, and they'll come knocking. They won't do him in, however, until he's witnessed them taking out his entire family, first. Trump has a ton to worry about, actually.

Last edited:
Oh I believe its a lot more serious than just THAT, STIFF ... the Russians would ******* him, and Trump knows just that. Once he doesn't pay up, he's useless to them, they'll come knocking. They won't do him in, however, until he's witnessed them taking out his entire family, first. Trump has a ton to worry about, actually.

Be careful what you ask for . . . THE PRESIDENCY . . . because you just might get it 😟

Sorry @MacNfries, I did not realize that Wuhan City was in America which was where the coronavirus first started to spread? Due to my ignorance of American geography would you kindly enlighten me what state Wuhan City is located? Because seeing as you suggest that Wuhan City is in America, then it would be Trump's screw-up, right?
Well, it appears it IS due to your ignorance, STIFF, but I don't think its due to your geographical ignorance.
The USA looks like the anus of the entire world when it comes to combating the covid-19 ... hell, don't say its the media. Look at the countries that are NOW restricting US citizens from entering their countries. We haven't experienced a full pandemic as of yet, but when you start seeing thousands of US citizens dying EACH DAY, EVERY DAY, maybe you'll wake up to finally admit the Trump Administration was a bit wrong when they said it would "blow over" back in February. Don't you dare insult me again with your arrogance and stupidity, STIFF.or I'll give you something else to run tattletale to the Administration about ... comprende'?

Back