Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

This is who your party support? The Future of the minority party.
This woman will be rightfully elected. Trump already supports her.
Biden picks Harris, and Trump embraces this woman. That sums it up.

Those on here that see a Biden, Harris ticket as a freight train, have extremely vivid imaginations. The democratic party has already spoken by eliminating her early in the primaries, all of a sudden they love her. If the democrats didn't want her what are the chances that the republicans and independents will vote for Biden with Harris one step away from the presidency ? Time will tell.
Not the point.
Trump has turned off many Republicans and Independents.
I have never seen a President face such opposition for re-election from his own party.
Republican groups are running commercials against him.
Over 200 former Bush appointees and operatives have formed organizations focused on the suburban vote and removing Trump.
Veteran groups are running ads against Trump.
Trump has been so divisive, and ineffective, that his base of 30-35% is all he has and has not picked up anyone new.

Not the point.
Trump has turned off many Republicans and Independents.
I have never seen a President face such opposition for re-election from his own party.
Republican groups are running commercials against him.
Over 200 former Bush appointees and operatives have formed organizations focused on the suburban vote and removing Trump.
Veteran groups are running ads against Trump.
Trump has been so divisive, and ineffective, that his base of 30-35% is all he has and has not picked up anyone new.
What makes you think that Republicans would ever vote Democrat. I am Independent and I am finding Trumps support stronger then ever. Once again, many Republicans didn't want Trump or Clinton as president, Trump was untested and some Republicans were uncomfortable because they hated Clinton and Trump was unknown politically.

What makes you think that Republicans would ever vote Democrat. I am Independent and I am finding Trumps support stronger then ever. Once again, many Republicans didn't want Trump or Clinton as president, Trump was untested and some Republicans were uncomfortable because they hated Clinton and Trump was unknown politically.
Hotto,
There are 100-120 million voters in America.
What you feel, and who you know have little if any value on predicting outcomes.
Scientific opinion polls, party leaders, popular personalities and trends from mid term voting are better at predicting outcome.
Aside from the millions that REPUBLICANS are putting in running commercials, social media ads, organizing and opinion pieces that reach millions, you can ask yourself, what part of the Trump coalition has grown?
He's lost a majority of women, which he won before.
He is losing key suburban districts in swing states.
He is not polling well in districts that he won.
He lost the House by a record amount in the last election, and the Senate is well aware they are on the chopping block.

@2kindred_spirits Why must you and your sexy wife follow me around giving me the thumbs down? I get it, you don't like my *******.
Nawwww, its that dynamic personality you have, ed ... I have a few of those myself. Just means you post stuff that causes enough reaction from people to hit the like/not like buttons. Can't take those personally. Its when they totally "ignore" your posts that you gotta worry, man.
pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg

Trump already won.
🇺🇸
You are as wrong, as you are sexy. Very.
He couldn't even get a Republican elected governor in your state which is very republican. Governor Edwards won under his watch.
Too many people who voted for Trump over Hillary, do not find Joe Biden as bad as Hillary and Trump shown himself to be pretty damn disappointing to those particular voters.

Trump already won.
🇺🇸

you mean because he appointed a postmaster general who has a massive financial stake in UPS in charge of the USPS, which he is systematically crippling ahead of what's like to be a largely mail-in election?

maybe. I kind of wish we elected people on stuff other than fraud and criminal activity, but well maybe the Republican Death Cult is pervasive enough that the country is ready to suicide entirely

he thinks this could hurt some democrats re-election....and might...….but fuck the country he has to teach those dems!

Relief talks stumble again as Trump asserts a deal is ‘not going to happen’

A new attempt to restart economic relief negotiations between the White House and Democrats ended just minutes after it began on Wednesday, with President Trump appearing to cast doubt on the whole process by announcing a deal is “not going to happen.”

Just a few days earlier, he had suggested the he was open to a new round of talks.

In declaring the whole process over, Trump used a news conference to criticize Democrats’ proposals for funding election preparations and the Postal Service as part of a broader spending measure. Those were among multiple issues that divided the parties during two weeks of negotiations that initially collapsed Friday before a failed attempt to revive them Wednesday.

“The bill’s not going to happen because they don’t even want to talk about it, because we can’t give them the kind of ridiculous things that they want that have nothing to do with the China virus,” Trump said at the White House during an evening news briefing, using a term criticized as racially insensitive.

Back